Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

Marvel Movies

(1/152) > >>

JeyNyce:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/marvel-confirms-movies-for-black-panther-captain-marvel-more?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

--- Quote ---Marvel boss Kevin Feige is holding court at a big announcement event right now in Los Angeles, where he has already unveiled the dates and titles for a bunch of upcoming Marvel films. And they are amazing.

New titles to be confirmed include Black Panther, Captain Marvel (the Carol Danvers version), The Inhumans, and Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1 and Part 2.

Additionally, Cap 3 and Thor 3 both have new titles in Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, as well as confirmed release dates along with Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Check it out:

November 3, 2017...Black Panther.

July 6, 2018... Captain Marvel.

November 2, 2018... The Inhumans.

Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1: May 4, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2: May 3, 2019

Captain America 3 is now Captain America: Civil War and arrives on May 6, 2016.

Doctor Strange is now confirmed and has a date at November 4, 2016.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will hit on May 5, 2017.

Thor 3 is now called Thor: Ragnarok and is scheduled for July 28, 2017.
--- End quote ---

Talavar:
Black Panther and Captain Marvel!  Excellent, particularly that she's going to be Captain, rather than Miss!  Infinity War 2 parter! A lot of recent rumours were on the money.

Shogunn2517:
Damn Jey.  You beat me to it.  But you forgot to add something.  I'll add it in the appropriate thread though.

BTW, I do have to say I am more partial to "Miss" and and do miss the days of either other Marvel's Captain Marvels, but to each her own.  It's neither here, nor there.

Figure Fan:
I just can't even. I couldn't be more excited to go to the movies.

Shogunn2517:
Woot!  Teaser to Infinity War!
http://collider.com/thanos-infinity-war-video-avengers/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version