need help editing key frames for scope or skin im using

Started by crosspotts1.0, January 04, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

need help editing key frames for scope or skin im using

so im trying to put thug2 from :ffvstr: swining the bat  animations  on to a basic mesh so i can do  i use

male basic for skining its eaisest for me and id like to add all of  :ffvstr: game key frames in a single male basic key frame file problem is i dont understand how to or

what i need to add

any help is apreicated

SickAlice

1.) You need to copy the swinging information from the thug keys to the basic ones. You can do this either with Nifskope or M25's Keyframetransfer. It will be much easier to do with the latter. Your also going to need to make sure the file types are the same and can be edited which is done by converting them beforehand with a converter, like the one on Alex's site for example. All this is simpler than it sounds and probably the fastest part of the process.

2.) All keyframes must contain the same string data. This means going through all of them in Nifskope and making sure they have the same information as the imported thug2 one, then making sure the thug2 one has the same as the rest. You can find a great tutorial by Windblown on my site or here for this.

3.) Make sure the male_basic nif file has the nodes called for in the thug2 one by it's keyframe using Nifskope. This part is easy as well.

That's it, good luck. Once you get it down it'll be a snap to do later. The only error you may run into is the new animation might resize the mesh which will cause the game to freeze. Other members here can further instruct you how to correct this problem if it occurs.

Cyber Burn

If it helps, there already is a "Male_Basic" type Mesh that has the Baseball Bat Keyframes from the Thug2 Mesh. Check out the "Ammo_Gren" Mesh located at Force of Paradox:

http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_three.html

It's in the "Marvel Villains" Section.

crosspotts1.0

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 11, 2017, 05:57:24 PM
If it helps, there already is a "Male_Basic" type Mesh that has the Baseball Bat Keyframes from the Thug2 Mesh. Check out the "Ammo_Gren" Mesh located at Force of Paradox:

http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_three.html

It's in the "Marvel Villains" Section.

i was gonna use him but his head is square not round and i wanted to learn how to edit the key frames but thank u much appreciated