Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Toon Page updates

Started by SickAlice, November 07, 2014, 11:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Added Sackboy and Sackboy skin packs.

Podmark

I thought that was Sackboy you were previewing!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Yikes that preview came out humongous! Fixed now, sorry about your eyes.

Sackboy is...well not really needed I know. This is more or less a parts bin for skopers. As well a decent " short big head small legs " body for anyone that needs that. The head and torso are not weighted so anyone can get away with simply switching the objects out and in. Also there's a male basic version of this on the Workbench. The parts included that are not visible on any of the textures (I forgot to list them sorry) are a jetpack (same one from LBP), a professor hat (akin to a graduation ceremony cap), a french beret, a fez (the hat Abu from  Aladdin wears) and a big Monty mask (Monty model from LBP). Would love to see anything anyone can come up with from this stuff if they feel inclined. It was a nice breather to just do something really random like this.

SickAlice

Not a new addition (though I'm in progress on some things for this page) but I was working with the Sonic nif and noticed a flaw where the feet sink. Amateur mistake I know and sorry for any inconvenience it caused anyone. I uploaded new patched character nifs for both Sonic and Knuckles over the old ones. You should be fine to dl the fixed ones and copy them over the ones your using. Sorry again for any hang-ups that caused.

SickAlice

Added Shadow The Hedgehog.

SickAlice

Added Miles Tails Prower.

SickAlice

SickAlice

spydermann93

KING KOOPA SHALL REIGN WITH AN IRON FIST!!

SickAlice

He so does though. Glad your enjoying these, again they're much fun to convert and swap.

SickAlice

SickAlice

Podmark

Very nice. You've got a pretty cool game collection going.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page