News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Big Hero 6

Started by Uncle Yuan, November 09, 2014, 07:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Yuan

I saw this movie with my Little Brother yesterday.  It's a lot of fun.  I recommend it.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Outcast

Yeah. I watched it with my Older Brother a couple of days ago. I really liked it. I enjoyed how they became superheroes. The powers/abilities and the costumes they were given were very fitting. I enjoyed and admired their creativity in concept and design. Although the end was kinda predictable (My brother was surprised at how i knew what was gonna happen. He asked if i had already watched it.), i still thought it was a very good and fun movie. I wouldn't mind watching it again.  :)

Glitch Girl

Saw it this weekend. While it was no "Incredibles" (then again, what is?)  I enjoyed it.  Beymax definitely stole the movie.  I wish Wasabi hasn't been quite the wuss (though I did like the OCD/neatnic aspect of him), but overall, I liked the characters. 

Please tell me you guys stayed for the credit stinger at the end.

Spoiler
Up until then, I was thinking Ol' Stan wasn't going to get a line, that his cameo would be just the family portrait.  The secret hero room at the end was totally worth sitting through the credits for

Did anyone else catch the characters in Fred's room?  I only was able to ID 3 of them: Black Mambo (the chicken suit), Turbine, and possibly Orca.   
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Uncle Yuan

I didn't stay for the epilog!  (I was in a hurry to get to the bathroom.)  :(  I also didn't really notice the picture.  It's makes sense that they slipped these things in now that Disney owns Marvel.  I'm sorry I missed them!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Outcast

I wasn't able to stay till the very end of the ending credits either.  I was just tagging along with my brother and his friend at the time. So i had to follow them out when the movie finished.

My brother did notice Stan Lee in one of  the picture. I was kinda surprised as well that he had a cameo there. But i remember hearing/reading that Disney and Marvel did have some sort of business deal. So i figure it's probably because of that.

Didn't catch all the familiar characters in the pictures. But i think i saw a familiar "sea" villain among them. Wasn't really sure/remember who it was. Maybe it was Orca.