News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Embellishments Page Updates

Started by SickAlice, November 12, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

In order to keep the site tidy I made a page for things that can be added to maps. As well any canon fodder stages, fx, FXX add-ons or otherwise will end up here. Basically anything that primarily functions as back drop. Expect complete obscurity here after time.

* moved Spider-man prop, monkey, cat and sea horses here

Kraven's Last Hunt Spider-man game prop. Installation instructions in included read me.

The housecat is Val's BigCat which I remade earlier for Dex-Starr. I removed the extras and resized it. The monkey is a male basic that I added a tail and ears to, contorted the face a bit and changed the portions.

Sea Horse Pack is made from Sea Urchin and a sea horse I sculpted from Byd's horse. Sea Urchin's sea horse is named Sir Bubblefarts Kadoogan...actually no. I don't know what it's called but now she can ride it. The pack includes Sea Urchin on Bub, er, a sea horse, a standalone sea horse that's in Sea Urchin's position and a micro sea horse so you can fill your scenes with them.

A lament configuration puzzle box map prop from the Hellraiser film series.

I made a generic football player by sculpting male_basic and adding a helmet. The keyframes are originally from INK's Wonderman though I brought in the old mb idle (WM idle renamed and kept) and a ranged from Gren's Zivon (now ranged_3).
* Edit: Amended to V.2. Added keyframes from Gren's Shredder to get some kicks in there. Made a second bigger husky body type and included it as an extra nif.

This is just a rolling ball intended to be used by players as a shape shift or prop if they wish more intended to be used as Spin Dashes for Sonic characters. It's on Judge Dredd by TJ, everything is stripped and the keyframes overhauled to make it look right. I suggest using the speeding bullet for it's sole attack for visual reasons. Special thanks to yell0w_lantern for making this possible.

Koopa Troopa shell is a pack deal on Valandar's Bumblebee car. It use skins from the Koopa Troopa pack directly so copy whatever skin from there and your good to go. The main character nif has a Koopa Troopa and Dry Bones tucked into their shells. Since Dry Bones doesn't traditionally do this however I included a second nif that is a pile of crumbled bones. I also included a third nif with the limbs hidden in case anyone just wants to use a shell. I haven't gone into use myself much yet though I would think sending it right to the Dats would be the way to go, using it as an involuntary shapeshift form maybe (character turns into a shell when hit hard?), probably zero out the move radius, make it light and throw-able, add the function to make it ricochet and so on until it works right. Feel free to tell me what you come with, I'm always looking for better builds myself.

Summer fun is a female mesh by INK, keyframes by Grenadier. Most of the costume bits are from the game Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory with the exception of the innertube, snorkel and flippers which I made.

Snake_small_redux is on snake_small by Bearded. I remapped the snake and added a rattle, hood and texture properties. The individual parts can now be alpha'd on and off via the textures.

The pig was made by sculpting Beyonders Wolf then adding a pig tail.

I weighted a model from a Dr.Who game to Val's Bigcat, added a handle and scaled it then lightened the values, added bump maps and alphas.

Easter Peeps are just a resculpt and skin of Irrational's chicken.

A floating pyramid. It's put on toms skeets nif and uses it's keys. Just your basic textured floating pyramid, I stripped all the other geometry out and updated the values to Third Reich.

The page can be found here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/mods.html

Cyber Burn

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to download anything from this page.

SickAlice

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 13, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
Don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to download anything from this page.

Wasn't just you, sorry and thank you for the heads up. It's fixed now.
For some reason I don't understand I can't publish a page named " mods " with my soft. So I opted for now to publish it with a different name then rename it to mods.html.

SickAlice

spydermann93

That looks really good, SA!

I love the team :P

ghazkul

SickAlice

Thanks. I couldn't resist putting that logo on there.

Updated to v.2, repacked and uploaded. Sorry for any confusion that caused. I'm a bit fevered and didn't even consider kicks nor a second larger build for linebackers and such.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on December 07, 2014, 09:52:35 PM
Thanks. I couldn't resist putting that logo on there.

Updated to v.2, repacked and uploaded. Sorry for any confusion that caused. I'm a bit fevered and didn't even consider kicks nor a second larger build for linebackers and such.

I think I came down with what you have...ugh.  :thumbdown:

Great job on the Football Player. That Helmet is fantastic.

SickAlice

Tis the season to be contagious. Though I doubt it unless your my long lost child (I'm ill because of a genetic issue). Still hope that clears up for you sooner than later.
And thanks. Hope it works for whatever thing it's needed for. I'd love to see a football script/mission come from that.

daglob

Quote from: SickAlice on December 07, 2014, 07:31:58 PM
Added a generic football player.

HEY! I've been wanting one of those.

Thanks!

SickAlice

SickAlice

SickAlice

SickAlice

BentonGrey

Ha!  What neat stuff!  I love the Dry Bones one! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Thanks, me too probably because 1.) I didn't make the model so it looks great, lol and 2.) it's actually functional. I keep looking at this page and feeling something off about it. I decided that what's wrong is I should focus on things that might be a little more useful to players rather than random things that appeal to myself. I have a bunch of things like this on my drive to be honest but most I didn't really see as things anyone would want, like furniture swaps or I have a reproduction of the Handbook For The Recently Deceased from Beetlejuice in my avatars homebase, and so on. I mean other than using it as an Easter Egg or on the off chance someone makes a Hellraiser mod the Lament Configuration is sort of useless. Thinking about the tank request (step by step but in progress there) I should try and motion this page to more generic and universal things like the football player. I'm saying this of course because I'm open to suggestions, in game objects as it turns out are really easy and quick to make especially when swapping in a free model of which there are volumes out there to pick from.

SickAlice

spydermann93

OrWolvie1

SickAlice

SickAlice

Added an alley cat. Mouth is a little twitchy but at the characters height and size this will only be notable up close in CTool as opposed to when used in game.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I believe that is the same cat that I stuck in my 13 scope.

:D

SickAlice

daglob

I literally just looked there tonight. I don't know what I'll do with Killer Peeps, but...

SickAlice

Added a floating pyramid. Our pyramids of made of only highest quality right angles mined by math teachers/storybook fairies in the deepest pages of you're old 7th grade Algrebra schoolbook. So stop on in to SA's Litterbox And Pyramid Emporium for all of your polyhedron needs.

oktokels

Quote from: SickAlice on October 30, 2021, 08:05:56 AM
Added a floating pyramid. Our pyramids of made of only highest quality right angles mined by math teachers/storybook fairies in the deepest pages of you're old 7th grade Algrebra schoolbook. So stop on in to SA's Litterbox And Pyramid Emporium for all of your polyhedron needs.

Don't mind if i do !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: