News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 5

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, December 26, 2014, 11:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

I think i'll go play Quick Calculation. Then if i can, i'll use Gauge to check the top card of the new deck. If i can't use Gauge, i'll just use Pinpoint Shot to target La Capitan.

After that, i'll draw a card to end my turn.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Outcast on February 12, 2015, 04:02:50 PM
I think i'll go play Quick Calculation. Then if i can, i'll use Gauge to check the top card of the new deck. If i can't use Gauge, i'll just use Pinpoint Shot to target La Capitan.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a deck at the moment - trash is only shuffled when you need to draw a card and I don't think she needed to.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on February 12, 2015, 04:59:33 PM
Quote from: Outcast on February 12, 2015, 04:02:50 PM

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a deck at the moment - trash is only shuffled when you need to draw a card and I don't think she needed to.
UY is correct, no deck, so nothing to check.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quick Calculation gives you
Spoiler

Critical Multiplier: Ongoing--Whenever you discard a card from hand, select a Hero target. Increase the next damage dealt by that target by 1.
Gauge: Ongoing--Power: Look at the top card of a deck. Put it on the top or bottom of that deck. You may draw 1 card.
Recompile:One-Shot--Discard up to 3 cards. Draw twice as many cards as you discarded this way.

Choose 2 for your hand and 1 for the bottom of your deck.

Outcast

Gauge goes to the bottom. The remaining 2 to my hand.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler
Quick Calculation: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 1 on the bottom of your deck and the other 2 in your hand.

Expat will put out Hollow points on Pride, which Unity can use to make bots, shot La Cap and draw
Spoiler
Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

It is now Unity's turn

Effects in play:
At the end of the Sentinels' turn, Dr. Medico may heal 3 hero targets for 1 hp each.
Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Damaged to La Capitan Increased by 1.

Side: The Corsair
Spoiler

Side A--The Corsair
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 or more cards under this card, flip La Capitán's Villain Character card.Whenever a Hero card is destroyed by a Villain card, put it under this card.At the end of the Villain turn, La Capitán deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Projectile Damage.

Side B--Split Across Time
At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains X HP, where X = the number of cards under this card. Whenever La Capitán would be dealt Damage, move a card from under this card to the appropriate trash. If you do, prevent that damage. At the end of the Villain turn, if there are no cards under this card, flip La Capitán's Villain Character card.
HP: 32/75 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Trueshot--9/9
Spoiler

Trueshot: 9 hp, Crew, Amazon--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Projectile Damage.Whenever a Hero card is played, this card regains (H) minus 1 HP.

HP: 17/26
Available Powers:
Squall: Tempest deals all non-Hero Targets 1 Projectile Damage.
Cleansing Downpour: Each Hero Target regains 2 HP.
Localized Hurricane: Increase Damage dealt to Tempest by 1. Power: Tempest deals up to 2 Targets 3 Projectile Damage each. You may draw 2 cards.  Power: Destroy this card.

In Play: Cleansing Downpour, Shielding Winds
Spoiler

Localized Hurricane   : Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt to Tempest by 1. Power: Tempest deals up to 2 Targets 3 Projectile Damage each. You may draw 2 cards.  Power: Destroy this card.
Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Cleansing Downpour: Ongoing--Power: Each Hero Target regains 2 HP.

Hand:
Spoiler

Aquatic Correspondence: One-Shot--Draw 3 cards.
Ball Lightning: One-Shot   Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. You may destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Reclaim from the Deep: One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.

Writhe
HP: 14/14
Power: Extract--Power: Reveal the bottom card of a deck. Discard it or put it on the top of that deck.

Doctor Medico
HP: 13/13
Power: M.D.--1 Hero Target regains 3 HP.

Mainstay
Power: Block--Power: Reduce Damage dealt to all your Hero Targets by 1 until the start of your next turn.

Idealist
HP: 11/11 Lowest Hero Target
Power: Telekinetic Jab--Power: The Idealist deals 1 Target 2 Psychic Damage.

In Play: Hippocratic Oath, Durasteel Chains
Spoiler

Durasteel Chains: Equipment, Signature--Increase Damage dealt by Mainstay by 1. Reduce Damage dealt to Mainstay by 1.
Hippocratic Oath: Ongoing, Signature--Whenever Dr. Medico would deal Damage, prevent that Damage and instead 1 Hero Target regains that much HP. At the end of your turn, if Dr. Medico is active, up to 3 Targets regain 1 HP each.

Hand:
Spoiler

Team Communications: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards.You may play a card.
Fling into Darkness: One-Shot--One of your Heroes deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.If that Target now has 4 or fewer HP and Writhe is active, destroy that Target.
Restorative Burst: One-Shot--If Dr. Medico is active, you may flip one of your incapacitated Heroes and restore it to 3 HP.Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Caliginous Form: Ongoing, Signature--The first time Writhe would be dealt Damage each turn, reduce that Damage by 2 and redirect it to the Villain Target with the highest HP.

HP: 18/26

Available Powers
Pinpoint Shot: Parse deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Gauge: Look at the top card of a deck. Put it on the top or bottom of that deck. You may draw 1 card.

In Play: Gauge
Spoiler

Segmentation Fault: Ongoing--Power: Discard a card. If you do, you may destroy an Ongoing or Environment Card.
Gauge: Ongoing--Power: Look at the top card of a deck. Put it on the top or bottom of that deck. You may draw 1 card.

Hand
Spoiler

Critical Multiplier: Ongoing--Whenever you discard a card from hand, select a Hero target. Increase the next damage dealt by that target by 1.
Recompile:One-Shot--Discard up to 3 cards. Draw twice as many cards as you discarded this way.
Reveal the Flaws: Ongoing--Damage dealt by Hero Targets is irreducible. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Exploit Vulnerability: Ongoing--Whenever a non-hero target enters play, increase damage dealt to that target by 1 until the start of the environment turn.
Impossible Shot: One-Shot--Parse deals 1 target 3 irreducible projectile damage. Draw 1 card.
Quick Calculation: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 1 on the bottom of your deck and the other 2 in your hand.

HP: 20/29 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Load: Play a card.
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each.
Tactical Shotgun: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride": Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play:  Assault Rifle, Tactical Shotgun, Pride, Hollow Points(Pride)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
"Pride":Equipment, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.
Tactical Shotgun:Equipment, Limited, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Hand:
Spoiler

Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

HP: 20/26 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Bot-Hack: Destroy 1 Equipment card. If you do, put a Mechanical Golem from hand into play.

Ongoings and Equipment In Play: None
Spoiler

Active Golems:
Raptor Bot 2/2
Champion Bot 8/8
Spoiler

Champion Bot: 8 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase. Increase Damage dealt by Unity and by Mechanical Golems by 1.
Raptor Bot: 2 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase. At the end of your turn, this card deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Mechanical Golems in play plus 1.

Hand
Spoiler

Supply Crate: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw a card. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card to draw 2 cards.
Robot Reclamation: One-Shot--Move up to 5 Mechanical Golems from your trash to the top of your deck.Draw a card.
Flash Forge: One-Shot--Discard any number of cards. Search your deck for X Mechanical Golems and/or Equipment cards and put them into your hand, where X = the number of cards you discarded. Shuffle your deck.
Inspired Repair: One-Shot--You may draw a card.You may play a card.Each Mechanical Golem regains 3 HP.
Powered Shock Wave: One-Shot--Unity deals each Villain Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Mechanical Golems in play plus 1.

Cards in Play: Security Station, Medical Ward, Dr. Stinson's Secondary Lab

Spoiler

Dr. Stinson's Secondary Lab: Room--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of each Hero deck and either discard it or replace it.
Medical Ward: Room--At the start of the Environment turn, each target regains 1 HP.
Security Station: Room--At the start of the Environment turn, a player may discard their hand to destroy an Environment card.

Glitch Girl

Crossing a few wires, I'm going to induce a Powered Shockwave at La Captain as my Raptor bot digs its claws into her as well.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

That's 4 damage to La cap and Trueshot from the shockwave and 4 again from the Raptor.

You draw

Spoiler
Platform Bot: 3 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase.Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of your turn, this card deals 1 Target 3 Energy Damage.

It is now the Environment's turn.

The medical ward heals everything for 1.

The Freedom Tower plays Mission Control: Room--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of each Hero deck in turn order. If the revealed card is a one-shot or a Limited card already in play, discard that card. Otherwise, put the revealed card into play.

Okay, because of the way Mission Control synergizes with Secondary Lab, I have to know what everyone wants to do with the top card of their deck before I can continue.  Just be aware that if it's a one-shot or a limited card you've already played, it's going to get discarded anyway. If they aren't, leave it there and Mission control will play it for you. Unity's bots never meet either category, so they can be played this way.

Sentinels are pretty much going to be out of luck here, though.

So, top card of your decks are

Tempest:
Spoiler

Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.

Sentinels:
Spoiler

Fling into Darkness: One-Shot--One of your Heroes deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.If that Target now has 4 or fewer HP and Writhe is active, destroy that Target.

Parse:
Spoiler

Expatriette:
Spoiler

Tactical Shotgun:Equipment, Limited, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Unity:
Spoiler

Brainstorm: One-Shot--Draw 2 cards.Unity deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each.

Uncle Yuan

So, just to be clear, is "putting a card into play" the same as "playing a card"?  In other words, will the cards put into play by Mission Control trigger Trueshot's heal?  I'm pretty sure it does not as in the video game I once played Takedown on Omnitron and he still put drones/devices into play from his trash.  If it does NOT trigger the heal then I will leave it on top of my deck.  Then when it comes into play through Mission Control, Mainstay will pick up Trueshot and Fling her into Darkness!

catwhowalksbyhimself

No, "put into play" is not the same thing and does not trigger Trueshot.  However, any one shots revealed by Mission Control are discarded, so you will not be able to fling her into darkness in this fashion.

To try to clarify, Mission control discards any card it reveals that is either a one-shot or a Limited card that is already in play.  Any other card is put into play.  I said the Sentinels are out of luck because most of their deck is one shots and you have most of the cards that are not, so it's not likely to help you in any way.

Uncle Yuan

Phooey, I misunderstood, then.  OK, as long as it's going to be discarded by Mission Control anyway I'll go ahead and discard it now.  I might get lucky and get Aura of Vision.

Edit - on second thought, belay that.  I'm much more likely to wind up discarding something I really want like Team Communication or Unique Abilities.  Leave it on top.

catwhowalksbyhimself

out of 28 remained cards in the deck, only 4 of them would actually get put into play.  Those aren't great odds.  And half of them (the two the redirect all damage to Mainstay) you probably don't want.  That's a 7% chance of actually getting something you'd want.  Not good odds.

Deaths Jester

As it will be discarded instead of being played (shotgun is already in play), I'll leave it alone.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 16, 2015, 03:18:42 AM
As it will be discarded instead of being played (shotgun is already in play), I'll leave it alone.

Actually, DJ, since you know it's going to be discarded anyway it probably makes more sense to discard it now.  ExPat has so many equipements in her deck there is a fairly high probability that whatever is next could actually go into play.

Outcast

I think in my deck there's more or less a 50/50 chance of getting either a one-shot or an ongoing card.

So since the last two cards were one-shots, Quick Calculation and Recompile. I'm going to try and bet that the next card would be an ongoing card which will then get played. I'll discard the top card of my deck which is Recompile.

My only ongoing card right now is Gauge. (i know i sacrificed Segmentation Fault when Raiding Party played out.)

Uncle Yuan maybe right about your chances of getting an equipment card DJ. You do have a lot of equipment cards in your deck compared to one shots.

Deaths Jester

Alright, I'll discard the Shotgun in my deck now then. Do you guys want to get rid of the enviro so you can be able to play one shots? If so, I can hold off on drawing a card this turn and then discard an empty hand on the enviroments turn.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

I can easily knock out the environment card(s) with ball lightning if that's what folks want.

Uncle Yuan

Honestly, these cards are way more helpful than hurtful.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 16, 2015, 04:30:38 PM
Alright, I'll discard the Shotgun in my deck now then. Do you guys want to get rid of the enviro so you can be able to play one shots? If so, I can hold off on drawing a card this turn and then discard an empty hand on the enviroments turn.

To be clear, Mission Control does not prevent players from playing one-shots on their own turn.  What it does is play cards on the environment turn--just not one-shots.  It's free cardplay, essentially.

Uncle Yuan

. . . providing said card is an Ongoing or Equipment card. Dr. Stinson's Secondary lab is essentially giving us a chance to preview what that card and keep it if it's useful or get rid of it if it's not.  The Sentinels are keeping a One-shot on top because their deck is almost all One-shots, so even if this card gets discarded there will almost certainly be another One-shot on top (and potentially better than another copy of Fling into Darkness).

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on February 16, 2015, 11:05:16 PM
. . . providing said card is an Ongoing or Equipment card.  (Which is why the Sentinels are opting out - only very few of those cards are Ongoing or Equipment.)

Technically, Unity's bots are neither Ongoing or Equipment, but  they can still be played.  I can only think of two other heroes that have exceptions like that, though.

Feel free to put in standing orders for this in the future to speed things along, by the way.

Glitch Girl

Just out of curiosity, do I get to draw cards if Mission Control plays my card or do I just do damage?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Uncle Yuan

If the card goes into play then any/all text goes into effect.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on February 17, 2015, 06:57:59 PM
Just out of curiosity, do I get to draw cards if Mission Control plays my card or do I just do damage?

In your case, most of the cards it would play would be bots, which would hang around and do whatever they normally do.  Anything that triggers on your turn(like Raptor Bot's damage) won't trigger until your actual turn, which anything that triggers as soon as the card goes into play(such of Supply Crate) will happen immediately.  The card currently at the top of your deck (which I have a feeling might be what you're asking about) is a One shot, so if you don't discard it now, it will get discarded, not played.  I would recommend you just discard it and hope a bot gets played instead.  For Unity, there are no one-shots you can't do without and a higher than normal number of things that could get played, all of them really helpful.

Glitch Girl

Just wanted to check.  Yeah I think I will get rid of it and hope for another bot.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Alright, time to move along.

Mission Control Activates and reveals the top card of each Hero deck.

Tempest: Otherworldly Resilience--Put into play
Spoiler

Sentinels: Fling Into Darkness--Discarded
Spoiler

Parse: Syntactic Analysis--Dicarded
Spoiler

Syntactic Analysis: One-Shot--Select a Player. That Player reveals the top 2 cards of their deck. They may play, draw, or discard each of those cards in any order.

Expatriette: RPG Launcher--Discarded
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.

Unity: Stealth Bot--Put into play
Spoiler

Stealth Bot: 5 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase.Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may redirect it to this card.

That's two good cards, anyway.

It is now La Capitan's turn.

She reshuffles her deck and plays "Walk the Plank!":One-Shot--La Capitán deals the Hero Character card with the highest HP 3 Projectile Damage. That Hero's Player cannot use Powers until the start of the Villain turn.

Unit and Expat are tied for first.  Who want to take the damage and not be able to use powers for a round?

Uncle Yuan

As a general rule Unity doesn't do a lot of damage herself, so I think she would be the better choice.

Glitch Girl

If my bots can still do damage, I'll take it.  I'll save Stealth Bot for someone who really needs damage soaking.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on February 19, 2015, 06:22:09 PM
If my bots can still do damage, I'll take it.  I'll save Stealth Bot for someone who really needs damage soaking.

It only effects you using your power, which in your case means you can't play the Platform Bot on your turn.  The bots already in play can keep doing their thing.

So that's 3 damage to Unity and Unity cannot use powers.

La Cap then deals 4 damage to Expat and Trueshot deals 4 damage to Parse.

It is now Tempest's turn.

Effects in play:
At the end of the Sentinels' turn, Dr. Medico may heal 3 hero targets for 1 hp each.
Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Whenever Tempest would take damage, increase it by 1.
Whenever Tempest would take damage, reduce it by 1.
Unity cannot use powers

Side: The Corsair
Spoiler

Side A--The Corsair
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 or more cards under this card, flip La Capitán's Villain Character card.Whenever a Hero card is destroyed by a Villain card, put it under this card.At the end of the Villain turn, La Capitán deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Projectile Damage.

Side B--Split Across Time
At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains X HP, where X = the number of cards under this card. Whenever La Capitán would be dealt Damage, move a card from under this card to the appropriate trash. If you do, prevent that damage. At the end of the Villain turn, if there are no cards under this card, flip La Capitán's Villain Character card.
HP: 25/75 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Trueshot--6/9
Spoiler

Trueshot: 9 hp, Crew, Amazon--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Projectile Damage.Whenever a Hero card is played, this card regains (H) minus 1 HP.

HP: 17/26
Available Powers:
Squall: Tempest deals all non-Hero Targets 1 Projectile Damage.
Cleansing Downpour: Each Hero Target regains 2 HP.
Localized Hurricane: Increase Damage dealt to Tempest by 1. Power: Tempest deals up to 2 Targets 3 Projectile Damage each. You may draw 2 cards.  Power: Destroy this card.

In Play: Cleansing Downpour, Shielding Winds, Localized Hurricane, Otherworldly Resilience
Spoiler

Localized Hurricane   : Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt to Tempest by 1. Power: Tempest deals up to 2 Targets 3 Projectile Damage each. You may draw 2 cards.  Power: Destroy this card.
Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Cleansing Downpour: Ongoing--Power: Each Hero Target regains 2 HP.

Hand:
Spoiler

Aquatic Correspondence: One-Shot--Draw 3 cards.
Ball Lightning: One-Shot   Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. You may destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Reclaim from the Deep: One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.

Writhe
Power: Extract--Power: Reveal the bottom card of a deck. Discard it or put it on the top of that deck.

Doctor Medico
HP: 13/13
Power: M.D.--1 Hero Target regains 3 HP.

Mainstay
Power: Block--Power: Reduce Damage dealt to all your Hero Targets by 1 until the start of your next turn.

Idealist
HP: 11/11 Lowest Hero Target
Power: Telekinetic Jab--Power: The Idealist deals 1 Target 2 Psychic Damage.

In Play: Hippocratic Oath, Durasteel Chains
Spoiler

Durasteel Chains: Equipment, Signature--Increase Damage dealt by Mainstay by 1. Reduce Damage dealt to Mainstay by 1.
Hippocratic Oath: Ongoing, Signature--Whenever Dr. Medico would deal Damage, prevent that Damage and instead 1 Hero Target regains that much HP. At the end of your turn, if Dr. Medico is active, up to 3 Targets regain 1 HP each.

Hand:
Spoiler

Team Communications: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards.You may play a card.
Restorative Burst: One-Shot--If Dr. Medico is active, you may flip one of your incapacitated Heroes and restore it to 3 HP.Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Caliginous Form: Ongoing, Signature--The first time Writhe would be dealt Damage each turn, reduce that Damage by 2 and redirect it to the Villain Target with the highest HP.

HP: 15/26

Available Powers
Pinpoint Shot: Parse deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Gauge: Look at the top card of a deck. Put it on the top or bottom of that deck. You may draw 1 card.

In Play: Gauge
Spoiler

Segmentation Fault: Ongoing--Power: Discard a card. If you do, you may destroy an Ongoing or Environment Card.

Hand
Spoiler

Reveal the Flaws: Ongoing--Damage dealt by Hero Targets is irreducible. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Exploit Vulnerability: Ongoing--Whenever a non-hero target enters play, increase damage dealt to that target by 1 until the start of the environment turn.
Impossible Shot: One-Shot--Parse deals 1 target 3 irreducible projectile damage. Draw 1 card.

HP: 17/29 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Load: Play a card.
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each.
Tactical Shotgun: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride": Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play:  Assault Rifle, Tactical Shotgun, Pride, Hollow Points(Pride)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
"Pride":Equipment, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Hand:
Spoiler

HP: 18/26 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Bot-Hack: Destroy 1 Equipment card. If you do, put a Mechanical Golem from hand into play.

Ongoings and Equipment In Play: None
Spoiler

Active Golems:
Raptor Bot 2/2
Champion Bot 8/8
Stealth Bot 5/5
Spoiler

Champion Bot: 8 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase. Increase Damage dealt by Unity and by Mechanical Golems by 1.
Stealth Bot: 5 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase.Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may redirect it to this card.
Raptor Bot: 2 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase. At the end of your turn, this card deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Mechanical Golems in play plus 1.

Hand
Spoiler

Platform Bot: 3 hp, Mechanical Golem--This card cannot be played during your play phase.Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of your turn, this card deals 1 Target 3 Energy Damage.
Supply Crate: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw a card. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card to draw 2 cards.
Robot Reclamation: One-Shot--Move up to 5 Mechanical Golems from your trash to the top of your deck.Draw a card.
Flash Forge: One-Shot--Discard any number of cards. Search your deck for X Mechanical Golems and/or Equipment cards and put them into your hand, where X = the number of cards you discarded. Shuffle your deck.
Inspired Repair: One-Shot--You may draw a card.You may play a card.Each Mechanical Golem regains 3 HP.

Cards in Play: Security Station, Medical Ward, Dr. Stinson's Secondary Lab, Mission Control

Spoiler

Dr. Stinson's Secondary Lab: Room--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of each Hero deck and either discard it or replace it.
Medical Ward: Room--At the start of the Environment turn, each target regains 1 HP.
Security Station: Room--At the start of the Environment turn, a player may discard their hand to destroy an Environment card.