The good, the bad, and the ugly-More Tests...

Started by daglob, January 31, 2015, 07:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet to hear some good news here daglob. i hope this trend continues.

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 08, 2015, 10:33:09 PM
You must've scared your doctor.  Too much man for him to handle.

i can very easily believe that.  :P
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Kenn

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this for so long.  I'm glad it's in remission.  And consider yourself added to my prayer list.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

Quote from: Kenn on July 25, 2015, 05:25:38 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this for so long.  I'm glad it's in remission.  And consider yourself added to my prayer list.

Thank you. Prayers are something I can never get too many of.

daglob

Had maintenance on my chemo port today. They are now setting up a CT scan or something.

Another shot at super powers...

spydermann93

17th time's the charm! :thumbup:

Best wishes for you, DG!!

JeyNyce

Quote from: daglob on August 03, 2015, 10:03:21 PM
Had maintenance on my chemo port today. They are now setting up a CT scan or something.

Just our luck Daglob either ends up with power like Professor X, or turns into the HULK......crossfingers!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Outcast

Here's hoping/praying that everything goes well and for more good news.

daglob

Quote from: JeyNyce on August 04, 2015, 03:26:50 AM
Quote from: daglob on August 03, 2015, 10:03:21 PM

Just our luck Daglob either ends up with power like Professor X, or turns into the HULK......crossfingers!

Sounds like a win/win situation to me...

Cyber Burn

If you end up with some Professor X type powers, have I got a job for you...

BentonGrey

Man, Prof. X type telepathy sounds like a major drag.  I think I'd rather go with the Hulk!  ;)

I hope everything goes well, my friend!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

X-Hulk?

Darn! Now I gotta go skin that one.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Panther_Gunn

But would he ever be calm enough to use his mental powers?  Or would his rage just fuel a very nasty telepathic mental thrust?
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

JeyNyce

This is why I love this group. 
We went from having cancer
treatment for cancer
beating cancer
getting super power
to how to use these powers

I'm so proud of you guys....
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

daglob

So, they thought my foot was broken. Seems as though metastatic cancer will make your bones break easily. Upon reading the x-ray, they decided that it wasn't  broken, it was  arthritic. The difference is that with arthritis, you get  anti-inflamatories, with broken cancerous bones you get RADIATION.

Well, there's always the PET scan...

Cyber Burn

I wish you the best my friend. Feel free to E-Mail me any time you want to talk. Take care of yourself.

BentonGrey

Man, that stinks Daglob, but I would imagine that arthritis might be easier to manage than brittle bones.  And who knows, perhaps the anti-inflammatories will interact with the chemicals and radiation you've already been exposed to and be the key x-factor for superpowers! 
God Bless

daglob

On September 12, Clarence Wilbur Jackson died. He is survived by his widow, Ruby, his son, Bill, His second son Keith and his wife Betty, his daughter Mary Anne and her husband David, his granddaughter Heather and her husband David, his great-granddaughter Brianna, Step daughter Denice and her husband Jim, and step-daughter Delores, as well as many roads, parking lots, building sites, and drainage structures he built in Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida.

detourne_me

My condolences Daglob. I'm sorry to hear about this.

SickAlice

BentonGrey

I am truly sorry, my friend.  It sounds like he leaves behind quite a legacy, both in the land around you and, more importantly, in a family that will remember him.
God Bless

spydermann93

My sincerest condolences to you, daglob.

My he rest in peace and may you and the rest of your family find solace in his loving memory.

Amazo Version 2.2

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these times. i'm truly sorry for your loss.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

I'm truly sorry for your loss Daglob, and I think Benton expressed it quite well:

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 19, 2015, 04:29:59 PM
It sounds like he leaves behind quite a legacy, both in the land around you and, more importantly, in a family that will remember him.

He left his mark in the world, and won't be forgotten.

If you need a friend to talk to during these times, you are always welcome to reach out. Take care of yourself my friend.

daglob

Had a MRI and another bone scan. The Radiologist was bored and pulled up my previous bone scan, and commented that the one he was running looked a lot better than the last one.

However, even after drinking some really heinous glop, getting radioactive gunk injected into my veins, and being bombarded by strange energies AGAIN, I show no evidence of super powers. I mean, I don't even glow in the dark, for crissakes.

Monday I get the results of the blood work and the MRI.

Epimethee

So far so good!

Don't worry about the superpowers; they'll manifest themselves when you hit puberty. ;)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

Hey, that sounds promising.  Here's hoping he's right!  As always, you're in our prayers, my friend.

Still no superpowers?  You should ask them if they've got anything with cosmic rays.  That ALWAYS does the trick. :P
God Bless

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on October 02, 2015, 09:43:42 PM
However, even after drinking some really heinous glop, getting radioactive gunk injected into my veins, and being bombarded by strange energies AGAIN, I show no evidence of super powers. I mean, I don't even glow in the dark, for crissakes.

I disagree, I mean, have you looked at your Skins thread? Only a Super Human could produce that kind of quantity.  :D

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 05, 2015, 01:10:22 PM
Quote from: daglob on October 02, 2015, 09:43:42 PM

I disagree, I mean, have you looked at your Skins thread? Only a Super Human could produce that kind of quantity.  :D

Nah... it's just what else am I gonna do when the car is broken down  and I can't get to work?

The results of he MRI say that the cancer is inactive, which doesn't mean it's gone, but may be on the way out. PSA is still less than 0.1, and according to the bone scan, less bone is affected than was six months ago. The neuropathy pain in my feet SHOULD be temporary, the pain in my joints may all be arthritis :angry:.

BentonGrey

The arthritis news is obviously not great, but everything else sounds quite encouraging!  Inactive is certainly a darn-sight better than it might be!
God Bless