News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Valentines' Day

Started by daglob, February 21, 2015, 06:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

My present from my daughter and granddaughter:

If you can't guess, it's Bruce Bearner...

JeyNyce

That's awesome......wait a min.....does that bear have a six pack?  That bear is in better shape than me, LOL!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

hoss20

That is absolutely fantastic. I'm not trying to be flippant by saying this, but following what's going on in your life right now; I believe, at times, there are some things stronger than medicine. To me, this is one of those things at one of those times. I hope this gift gave you the joy that it would have given me under the circumstances.

Okay, back to games and comic books...

daglob

My granddaughter has a beaten-up, mostly flat, dingy and dull teddy bear. Her name is Yellowbear, and she is my granddaughter's constant companion, waiting for her in her carseat every day after school. My granddaughter figures that EVERYONE needs a teddy bear. I think this was the genesis of the whole idea. Then again, my daughter's Booty Bear is going on 30, and still defends her charges from the monster under the bed every night...

Bruce has bulging biceps, also. The only thing wrong is, I think he needs more hair...

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on February 24, 2015, 08:34:23 PM
My granddaughter has a beaten-up, mostly flat, dingy and dull teddy bear. Her name is Yellowbear, and she is my granddaughter's constant companion, waiting for her in her carseat every day after school. My granddaughter figures that EVERYONE needs a teddy bear. I think this was the genesis of the whole idea. Then again, my daughter's Booty Bear is going on 30, and still defends her charges from the monster under the bed every night...

I can actually relate here, my Daughter has a Purple Teddy Bear that she got the day she was born. 13 and a half years later, she cherishes it just as much.