Rise of Apocalypse and some Stormwatch members

Started by HarryTrotter, February 26, 2015, 03:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

Sorry for bothering everyone for skins that probably dont exist,in advance.
Some guys that appear in X-men Legends Rise of Apocalypse(for the lack of better grouping):
-Cannonball
-Abyss
-Bastion
-Grizzly,the mutant,NOT the guy in a bear suit
-Holocaust
-Mikhail Rasputin
-Sugar man(Im gonna be very suprised if he exists,thou)
-Sabretooth,specificly one of the alternate skin.One with the white shirt and dogtags,forgot the name.Kinda like Ultimate one,but with short hair?
-Magma
And guys/girls from SW:
-Apollo
-Midnighter,preferably one with the chinspike.Yes,Im serious.
-Jenny Sparks/Quantrum/Soul
-Jack Hawksmoore
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

hoss20

AA has a lot of these here: http://freedomforceuniverse.com/marvel-comics.html

He also has an Apollo, Midnighter, and the Engineer (if you're interested) here: http://freedomforceuniverse.com/dc-universe.html

Ink has a Magma here: http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/ink.html

I'm pretty sure that Jenny Sparks and Jack Hawksmoore have been done, but I'll have to check my references when I get home.

I also believe that someone did that version of Sabretooth.

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with everything you're requesting, others might not be either. In cases like this, I would recommend posting pics of what you are specifically looking for, it would probably be more beneficial to you in the long run.

HarryTrotter

Okay,no prob.Game uses some obscure villains and Im not that great with descriptions so here we go.
-Sabretooth
Spoiler
I dont have the game currently installed,so I cant pull screnshots,but this is what I was thinking.
-Abyss
There isnt a single good picture of this guy so...
Spoiler

-Grizzly,multiple characters with that name,but im looking for this guy:
Spoiler
-Holocaust,now renamed Nemesis IIRC.
Spoiler
-Mikhail Rasputin
Spoiler
-Sugar Man
Spoiler
-Bastion
Spoiler
-Midnighter,this version
Spoiler
Jon Farmer

hoss20

SickAlice

I did a Grizzly though in his classic costume. One could use it as a base to make the one they based on his AoA counterpart pretty easily though. On the same page as Bastion.

HarryTrotter

Keeping with the theme of alternate X-men,anyone done Howlett from X-treme X-men?

Hes basicly Wolverine with a more frontier look.  ;)
Jon Farmer

SickAlice

- I'm off and on working on a NOW! Storm that would fit that one as well. Really you could just skope and skin INK's Punk Storm and you would have it.
- I redid INK's Gambit jacket. That would work skoped on a Wolverine mesh, probably need a little resizing. Toss on a cowboy hat from wherever and you'd have that.
- For Emma skope whitequeens. Actually I don't think you'd have to change anything, just have someone skin it.
- Shrink a Nightcrawler mesh at the handle to between .95-.90. Skope on whatever hair looks like that. Skope on the jacket from my New52 Captain Cold.
* looking at it I would also kick the head node up a notch. The hair from Toad would also work well there.
- No clue who that is but she doesn't look like a challenge.

I'm swamped so you'll have to petition someone else, sorry. But those would be the fastest way to get them done.

HarryTrotter

Im really only interested in Howlett,others arent important.At least for now.
Jon Farmer

SickAlice

Okay. I'm slapping together a base for that now. I'll post a link here later today. I'll only make a real crappy texture though since my schedule is tight. You'll have to retexture it or task someone else to. Hope that works.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

SickAlice

Oh I finished it and posted it in the X-Men thread in the Releases board. Sorry brain farts.  :doh: