News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

JLA Megos

Started by abenavides, February 27, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

Probably doesn't mean anything to you if you weren't 5 yrs old in the 70s like me, but this was announced today and it's awesome!
http://www.megomuseum.com/figures-toy-company-announces-the-justice-leagure/
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Tomato

Or, y'know, you read Twisted Toyfare Theater growing up. God I miss that magazine sometimes.

That said, we have an entire forum section for this sort of thing now. It's totally awesome. [/shamelessplug]

hoss20

I'm right there with you, Alex. This brings back very pleasant memories of my childhood.

I honestly would prefer having Green Lantern instead of Captain Marvel. Oh, and not to be nitpicky, but "Justice Leagure"? Really?

abenavides

FTC (the company doing these) is reportedly working on a Flash, Green Lantern, and Hawkman as well.
I have a lot of the stuff they've done the last 2 yrs - batman 66, superman stuff, etc

Can you move this thread to the Right place , Tomato? Thx!

I'll post pics of my stuff sometime. I have several actual vintage Megos as well (picked up on eBay in the 90s)
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.