Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 6 (AKA Cat tries to kill you attempt #1)

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, March 05, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Deaths Jester

I do but it is only concerning Guise's moves, not everyone else's.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Spade on March 17, 2015, 06:43:03 PM
Does anyone have some long-term plan?

Strip Legacy of his buffs and protections and hit him hard.  Hopefully Visionary can lock down his deck and everyone else dog piles on IL.  He has relatively few HP, so if folks come in swinging it should only take a round or two.  My advice is is to take the next round or two to build ourselves up, then have Guise zap the Meteor Storm.  The rest of us drop him to 21 HP over the rest of that round (so he doesn't flip), then knock him out the next round.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Uncle Yuan

Visionary's eyes glow an intense blue-white as tendrils of psychic energy swirl and gently embed themselves in the collected heroes and their foe.  That should give me some degree of control over everyone's probability fields . . . (Play Mental Divergence) . . . but I think we should still offer our Dear Leader some guidance for his next move. (Power Turbulence on Iron Legacy)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Turbulence reveals
Spoiler

Former Allies: One-Shot--Each Player discards 1 card. Play the top card of the Villain deck.
Armored Fortitude: Ongoing--Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the start of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy regains (H) HP.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

Wait, why do I have to dump the storm? I'm one of the better damage dealers.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on March 18, 2015, 01:48:21 AM
Turbulence reveals
Spoiler

Former Allies: One-Shot--Each Player discards 1 card. Play the top card of the Villain deck.
Armored Fortitude: Ongoing--Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the start of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy regains (H) HP.

I think Armored Fortitude on top because we can zap it after it's played. Plus, Former Allies will play another card which we won't have any control over.  What do others think?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 18, 2015, 02:13:12 AM
If you retrieve a Retcon, you can do both, since Retcon grants you an extra card play anyways.  Where Did I Leave that can allow you to pull one from the trash if you don't draw another one.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 18, 2015, 02:13:12 AM

And to answer the original question, you go first in turn order, so it has to be you.  If someone after you does it, you still wont' be able to deal damage.  But the Retcon solution I mentioned can get around that.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on March 18, 2015, 02:17:52 AM
Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on March 18, 2015, 01:48:21 AM
Turbulence reveals
Spoiler

I think Armored Fortitude on top because we can zap it after it's played. Plus, Former Allies will play another card which we won't have any control over.  What do others think?

I agree. If we can knock it out the round it's played, then it'd be inconsequential. Mental divergence is a blessing!

Uncle Yuan

catwhowalksbyhimself

Visionary draws
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

It is now the Naturalist's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Increase damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1(Galvanized)
The first time Iron Legacy would be dealt 5 or more damage from a single source each turn, redirect it to the Hero target with the highest hp(Superhuman Redirection)

Hero Ongoing Effects
All damage to Iron Legacy is Irreducible(Panzer Buster)

Environment Ongoing Effects
All Targets are immune to Damage.(Meteor Storm)

Side: Ironclad Tyrant
Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

Side B--Motivated by Desperation
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
HP: 23/32
Deck: 19
Trash: 2
In Play: 4
-Superhuman Redirection--Ongoing
-Galvanized--Ongoing
-Superhuman Redirection--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.
Superhuman Redirection: Ongoing   The first time Iron Legacy would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source each turn, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.

HP: 19/27 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 28
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 17/27
Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 32
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.
Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Trash: 3
In Play: 1
-Ammo Drop--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.

HP: 18/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Deck: 33
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Trash: 3(2 Burst)
Spoiler

HP: 17/25

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Deck: 25
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Suggestion: One-Shot--Select 2 cards from the Villain trash. Put 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Mind Spike: One-Shot--The Visionary deals 1 Target 3 Psychic Damage.
Trash: 0
-Twist the Ether--Ongoing, Next to Guise
-Mental Divergence--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 16/29 Lowest Hero Target

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
The Nimble Gazelle: The Naturalist regains 3 HP.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.
The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.
The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Deck: 24
Spoiler

Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Crafty Assault: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals up to 3 Targets 2 Melee Damage each. Gazelle: You may destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
-The Nimble Gazelle--Ongoing
Spoiler

The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Deck: 14
-Meteor Storm
Spoiler

Meteor Storm: All Targets are immune to Damage. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to destroy this card.

Outcast

Sorry. Some things in RL that needed my attention...

Yeah. I agree with what most have said and planned. Mental Divergence was the one card i was really hoping for from Visionary. I think it's her most useful card. It can be used both for offense and defence. Very useful when one has powerful/useful ongoing defenses that break after 1 use. And Guise seems to have ongoing cards like that.

I'll play Crafty Assault to destroy 2 of IL's Superhuman Redirection Ongoing cards. Use Gazelle power to heal a bit more and draw a card to end my turn.

Just say when or in what round will we begin the attack on Iron Legacy guys.

So i can transform to Crocodile mode for more attack options.

Reepicheep

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on March 19, 2015, 07:04:42 AM
Sweet - do I get two cards for the destroyed ongoings?

Yup.

Naturalist draws
Spoiler

Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.

Bunker draws
Spoiler

Heavy Plating: Equipment,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1.
Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.

It is now Wagner's turn

Start: Nothing

Play: Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.

End: Maintenance Level plays Oxygen Leak: Reduce all Fire Damage by 3. At the end of the Environment turn, 1 Player may discard 1 card to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal each Target X Toxic Damage, where X = the number of cards in the Environment trash.

Does anyone wish to discard a card to destroy Oxygen Leak?

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Outcast

I think while the Meteor Storm is still in effect, we really don't need to get rid of Oxygen Leak just yet.

And if Tachyon were to discard cards, it would be to her benefit if it were burst type cards (like Accelerated Assault) to power up her one shot attacks. Like Sonic Vortex and Lightspeed Barrage. Having a lot of burst type cards in your trash, you can use Lightspeed Barrage to deal a huge amount of damage against Iron Legacy.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Outcast on March 19, 2015, 11:37:54 AM
I think while the Meteor Storm is still in effect, we really don't need to get rid of Oxygen Leak just yet.

And if Tachyon were to discard cards, it would be to her benefit if it were burst type cards (like Accelerated Assault) to power up her one shot attacks. Like Sonic Vortex and Lightspeed Barrage. Having a lot of burst type cards in your trash, you can use Lightspeed Barrage to deal a huge amount of damage against Iron Legacy.

i.e your "nuke".

On the other hand I do think we should go ahead and deal with Oxygen Leak now while there is no pressure to do so.  If Spade doesn't end up discarding anything I'm prepared to discard Demoralization - which is more useful against villains with lots of targets like Dawn or Voss.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Outcast

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on March 19, 2015, 11:54:40 AM
On the other hand I do think we should go ahead and deal with Oxygen Leak now while there is no pressure to do so.  If Spade doesn't end up discarding anything I'm prepared to discard Demoralization - which is more useful against villains with lots of targets like Dawn or Voss.

The possibility that we may have not have the time to get rid of Oxygen Leak later on as more cards get played did cross my mind. Sure, i'm ok with one of you guys discarding a card you don't need to get rid of it.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Spade on March 19, 2015, 01:32:11 PM
Kinda what I had in mind.

True.  But as Outcast pointed out, there's another consideration: discarding a card with the "Burst" trait on it will pull dual duty - zap the environment card and build your "burst" engine.

HarryTrotter

So if we all agreed:
Im gonna discard Sonix vortex to destoy Oxygen leak.
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

You should discard *a* card, but maybe pick one with burst in the description. That way it makes other attacks stronger.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Done.  Which makes it the Villain's turn.

Start: Iron Legacy is above 20 HP and does not flip

Play: Armored Fortitude: Ongoing--Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the start of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy regains (H) HP.

End: Iron Legacy tries to do damage, but fails.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Increase damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1(Galvanized)

Hero Ongoing Effects
All damage to Iron Legacy is Irreducible(Panzer Buster)

Environment Ongoing Effects
All Targets are immune to Damage.(Meteor Storm)

Side: Ironclad Tyrant
Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

Side B--Motivated by Desperation
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
HP: 23/32
Deck: 17
Trash: 6
In Play: 2
-Galvanized--Ongoing
-Armored Fortitude--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.

HP: 19/27 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 28
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Spoiler

HP: 17/27 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 30
Hand: 7
Spoiler

Heavy Plating: Equipment,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1.
Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Trash: 3
-Ammo Drop--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

HP: 18/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Hand: 4
Spoiler

Trash: 4(3 Burst)
Spoiler

HP: 17/25 Lowest Hero Target

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Deck: 25
Spoiler

Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Suggestion: One-Shot--Select 2 cards from the Villain trash. Put 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
-Twist the Ether--Ongoing, Next to Guise
-Mental Divergence--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 19/29 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
The Nimble Gazelle: The Naturalist regains 3 HP.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.
The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.

Spoiler

Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.
Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Trash: 1
-The Nimble Gazelle--Ongoing
Spoiler

Deck: 12
Trash: 1
In Play: 2
-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.
Meteor Storm: All Targets are immune to Damage. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to destroy this card.

Uncle Yuan

How do folks feel about dropping Meteor Storm this round? I'm OK with it.

Deaths Jester

I say next round because I still need to get Retcon out of my trash. Won't be able to play it this turn.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 19, 2015, 11:41:05 PM
I say next round because I still need to get Retcon out of my trash. Won't be able to play it this turn.

According to your hand you have a copy already.

Deaths Jester

I think that might be a mistake because I used a Retcon the past two turns and haven't drawn one since. Not sure though.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 20, 2015, 12:23:07 AM
I think that might be a mistake because I used a Retcon the past two turns and haven't drawn one since. Not sure though.

Sorry, but yeah, that was my mistake.  Both copies of Retcon are in the trash.  This is why he reacted the way he did when it was suggested he be the one to destroy Meteor Storm and why I pointed out that he could always retrieve a Retcon from the trash.

Also, you could still play it this turn.  Your power gives you an extra card play, remember?  It would mean giving up a ton of damage though.  18 points of it, in fact.