Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 6 (AKA Cat tries to kill you attempt #1)

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, March 05, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Uncle Yuan

If you can really do that much damage it's worth waiting for.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Deaths Jester

I think the tactic Cat is thinking will. It would mean this round I use Where did I leave That to get Retcon out of my trash. On my next turn, I'd play Retcon, followed by Look What I found, my power, then Blatant Reference. I'd then discard a card each of your heroes turns to cause more damage. I think that's right.   Edit: Swap the spots on Blatant Reference and Look what I Found. That should give me the 18 damage. If so, then this round we need to strip IL of defensive cards and make sure he doesn't get any from his deck.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Outcast

With Visionary's Twist the Ether effect on Guise, Visionary can add to that damage as well.

I could opt to skip my turn to take out Meteor Storm this round. So Guise can start his combo attack.

But Dark Visionary will be taking out IL's Armored Fortitude this round, so she can't check what card IL is going to play next round.

There are some cards that can stop Guise's plan to deal that much damage. Like probably, Iron Justice and Beat Down.

Reepicheep

I could use one more safety round in the hopes of getting a favourable mode card. My hand is still a bit weak.

Outcast

Yeah. One more safety round would be better for all i would think.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Uncle Yuan

Guise's turn.

Cat, what's currently in IL's trash?

Deaths Jester

Okay, I'll play Where Did I Leave That, discarding the cards to get Retcon back. I'll then draw my 2 cards (one power, one reg) and end my turn.

Outcast

If i'm correct, IL's trash contains 6 cards.

2 Superhuman redirection
1 Ironfist strike
1 Flying assault
1 Final Evolution
1 Demoralizing Presence

On the bottom of his deck are:
1 Galvanized
1 Former Allies

Uncle Yuan

OK, I'm looking ahead to my next turn.  I'm thinking of playing Suggestion and killing his Armored Fortitude.  The question is what to put on top of his deck.  Is anyone planning on hitting for more than 5 in one shot?  Because I'm thinking that Superhuman Redirection would be the least disruptive.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 20, 2015, 04:16:37 AM
I think the tactic Cat is thinking will. It would mean this round I use Where did I leave That to get Retcon out of my trash. On my next turn, I'd play Retcon, followed by Look What I found, my power, then Blatant Reference. I'd then discard a card each of your heroes turns to cause more damage. I think that's right.   Edit: Swap the spots on Blatant Reference and Look what I Found. That should give me the 18 damage. If so, then this round we need to strip IL of defensive cards and make sure he doesn't get any from his deck.

Actually it was Guise the Barbarian followed by Blatant reference that I was thinking of.  With Twist the Ether, that's 4 damage at the start of every other heroes turn, plus 2 more from your own power.  That's a total of 20 points of damage for one round.  Which is a lot.

Look what I found is nice, but it only increases the next instance of damage.  Guise the Barbarian increase all of it.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on March 20, 2015, 02:50:21 PM
If i'm correct, IL's trash contains 6 cards.

2 Superhuman redirection
1 Ironfist strike
1 Flying assault
1 Final Evolution
1 Demoralizing Presence

On the bottom of his deck are:
1 Galvanized
1 Former Allies

This is exactly correct.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You drew and discarded
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?

You then retrieve Retcon from the trash.

You then draw
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.

That makes it Bunker's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Increase damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1(Galvanized)

Hero Ongoing Effects
All damage to Iron Legacy is Irreducible(Panzer Buster)

Environment Ongoing Effects
All Targets are immune to Damage.(Meteor Storm)

Side: Ironclad Tyrant
Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

Side B--Motivated by Desperation
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
HP: 23/32
Deck: 17
Trash: 6
In Play: 2
-Galvanized--Ongoing
-Armored Fortitude--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.
Armored Fortitude: Ongoing--Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the start of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy regains (H) HP.

HP: 19/27 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 28
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 2
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 17/27 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 30
Hand: 7
Spoiler

Heavy Plating: Equipment,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1.
Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.
Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Trash: 3
In Play: 1
-Ammo Drop--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.

HP: 18/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Deck: 33
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Trash: 4(3 Burst)
Spoiler

HP: 17/25 Lowest Hero Target

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Deck: 25
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Suggestion: One-Shot--Select 2 cards from the Villain trash. Put 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Mind Spike: One-Shot--The Visionary deals 1 Target 3 Psychic Damage.
Trash: 0
-Twist the Ether--Ongoing, Next to Guise
-Mental Divergence--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 19/29 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
The Nimble Gazelle: The Naturalist regains 3 HP.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.
The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.
The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Spoiler

Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.
Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
Trash: 1
-The Nimble Gazelle--Ongoing
Spoiler

The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Deck: 12
-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.
Meteor Storm: All Targets are immune to Damage. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to destroy this card.

Reepicheep

In the hopes of eventually doing damage, I shall play grenade launcher.

Then I'll use Panzer Buster

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler

Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.

It is now Tachyon's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
-Galvanized--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.
Armored Fortitude: Ongoing--Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the start of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy regains (H) HP.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Spoiler

Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 29
Spoiler

Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
-Grenade Launcher--Equipment, Limited
Spoiler

Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Spoiler

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Spoiler

Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Suggestion: One-Shot--Select 2 cards from the Villain trash. Put 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Spoiler

Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.
The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.

Spoiler

Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.
Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Spoiler

-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.
Meteor Storm: All Targets are immune to Damage. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to destroy this card.

HarryTrotter

I hope we start playing next round...
Since I cant do nothing,Im gonna use my power,then draw a card.
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Everybody draws cards!

Guise
Spoiler

Bunker
Spoiler

Turret Mode: Ongoing, Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play or draw cards. You may use an additional power during your power phase. Increase Damage dealt by Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.

Tachyon
Spoiler

Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.

Visionary
Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.

Naturalist
Spoiler

Cornered Beast: Ongoing--Power: Destroy a Target with 3 or fewer HP. Crocodile: If there are more non-Hero Targets than Hero Targets, increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1.

And that makes it Visionary's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant

-Galvanized--Ongoing
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Turret Mode: Ongoing, Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play or draw cards. You may use an additional power during your power phase. Increase Damage dealt by Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Spoiler

Available Powers
Available Forms
Spoiler

Spoiler

Cornered Beast: Ongoing--Power: Destroy a Target with 3 or fewer HP. Crocodile: If there are more non-Hero Targets than Hero Targets, increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1.
Spoiler

-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Uncle Yuan

So, is anyone planning on doing 5 or more damage in a single blow during the next round?

Deaths Jester

Outcast

Well, even if i can deal around 5 hp damage next round, i don't think it would be needed.

With Guise's combo of Retcon to destroy meteor storm and play Guise the Barbarian, then play Blatant reference using his power, Iron Legacy will be knocked out after Dark Visionary's turn.

Suggestion would make sure no surprises will come to stop this plan.

Reepicheep

If Guise can knock out 18-20hp next round, I think the rest of us going all out will have no problem at all.

Uncle Yuan

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, when actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective view point it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.  So, as my fellow time-traveling friend Omnitron X would never say, let's get wibbly-wobbly!"

There is a dizzying swirl of energy and everyone feels their stomach clench.  Subjective time slows as phantom images of the battle appear, extending in a confusing mix of directions and orientations.  The Visionary flits effortlessly through the various time streams, pushing and tugging specific moments one way or another, rearranging Iron Legacy's time to her own criteria.  As a last action she reaches into an image that appears to represent Iron Legacy's last actions, and with a pinching motion reminiscent of manipulating a smart phone, removes it from the time ball entirely. (Suggestion to put Superhuman Redirection on top, Flying Assault on the bottom.  Mental Divergence to destroy Armored Fortitude.)

The entire room suddenly seems to drop three inches and the phantom images disappear.  The Visionary absently wipes a small trickle of blood from her left nostril.  "That should keep things predictable for a moment or two.  He'll reestablish that annoying redirection ability, but if no one hits him too hard it shouldn't trouble us.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.

Which makes this the Naturalist's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant

-Galvanized--Ongoing
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Deck: 30
Spoiler

Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Spoiler

Available Powers
Available Forms
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Outcast

Well, since Guise can destroy the Meteor Storm during his turn and begin dealing some damage afterwards, i don't need to skip my turn to destroy it then. Unless of course on the off chance that the next card the Environment plays is another Meteor Storm.

I'll just play Natural Form's Power. Then use it's power to let Team Leader Tachyon draw 2 cards.

I'll then draw a card to end my turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Tachyon draws
Spoiler

Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

The makes it the Enviroment's turn.

Do all players wish to shuffle their trash into their decks to destroy Maintenance Level?

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Deaths Jester

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on March 22, 2015, 04:36:36 PM

The makes it the Enviroment's turn.

Do all players wish to shuffle their trash into their decks to destroy Maintenance Level?

Doesn't care either way.

Uncle Yuan

If this goes according to plan it should only be another turn.  Worst case scenario it plays another Meteor Storm and we push things back by a turn.  The only other really disruptive card is Pervasive Red Dust, which will destroy all Equipment in play, and this is not an equipment heavy team and only Bunker will really be affected.  I'm fine with leaving it in play.