Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 6 (AKA Cat tries to kill you attempt #1)

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, March 05, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Maintenance Level gives the Environment an extra card to play per round. But it looks like the only real threat to our plan to finish of IL next round is another Meteor Storm.

Since most seem to agree. Guess we'll be taking our chances and leave Maintenance Level in play then. :P Destroying it later could still prove useful just in case the Self-Destruct Sequence comes into play.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Patience, please.  I do have other things going on besides this game.

Start: Players pass on destroying Maintenance Level

Play: Villainous Weaponry: 5 hp--Increase Damage dealt by Villain Targets by 1.

End: Maintenance Level plays Self-Destruct Sequence: When this card comes into play, put the top 2 cards of the Environment deck face down next to it. That pile is the Countdown Pile. If the Countdown Pile is ever empty, everyone dies. Game over. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to put the top card of the Environment deck onto the Countdown Pile. At the start of the Environment turn, if the Countdown Pile contains (H) plus 2 cards, the sequence has been aborted and the Countdown Pile and this card are destroyed. Otherwise, discard the top card of the Countdown Pile.

That makes it Iron Legacy's turn.

Start: Still about 20 hp, so no flip

Play: Superhuman Redirection: Ongoing   The first time Iron Legacy would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source each turn, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.

End: Tries to hurt everyone, but can't.

That makes it Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Increase damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1(Galvanized)

Hero Ongoing Effects
All damage to Iron Legacy is Irreducible(Panzer Buster)

Environment Ongoing Effects
All Targets are immune to Damage.(Meteor Storm)

Side: Ironclad Tyrant
Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

Side B--Motivated by Desperation
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
HP: 23/32
Deck: 17
Trash: 6
In Play: 2
-Galvanized--Ongoing
-Superhuman Redirection--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.
Superhuman Redirection: Ongoing   The first time Iron Legacy would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source each turn, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.

HP: 19/27 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 28
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good. If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 2
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 17/27 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 29
Hand: 7
Spoiler

Turret Mode: Ongoing, Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play or draw cards. You may use an additional power during your power phase. Increase Damage dealt by Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Heavy Plating: Equipment,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1.
Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Recharge Mode: Ongoing,Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play cards or use powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase. Reduce Damage dealt to Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.
Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Decommissioned Hardware: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card in your trash and put it into play.
Trash: 3
-Grenade Launcher--Equipment, Limited
-Ammo Drop--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Ammo Drop: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Villain card is destroyed, you may draw a card, even if a Mode card says you cannot.

HP: 18/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Deck: 27
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Trash: 4(3 Burst)
Spoiler

HP: 17/25 Lowest Hero Target

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Deck: 30
Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Mind Spike: One-Shot--The Visionary deals 1 Target 3 Psychic Damage.
Trash: 1
-Twist the Ether--Ongoing, Next to Guise
-Mental Divergence--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 19/29 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
The Nimble Gazelle: The Naturalist regains 3 HP.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.
The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.
The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Spoiler

The Formidable Rhinoceros: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Reduce Damage dealt to The Naturalist by 1. Power: Draw 2 cards.You may activate Rhinoceros effects.
Cornered Beast: Ongoing--Power: Destroy a Target with 3 or fewer HP. Crocodile: If there are more non-Hero Targets than Hero Targets, increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1.
Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.
Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
Threatening Stomp: One-Shot--The Naturalist deal 1 Target 4 Melee Damage. Rhinoceros: Damage dealt by a Target Damaged this way is redirected to The Naturalist until the start of your turn.
-The Nimble Gazelle--Ongoing
-]Natural Form's Power--Ongoing
Spoiler

Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.
The Nimble Gazelle: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Power: The Naturalist regains 3 HP. You may activate Gazelle effects.

Deck: 10
In Play: 4
-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
-Villainous Weaponry--HP: 5/5
-Self Destruct Sequence--2 Cards
Spoiler

Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.
Meteor Storm: All Targets are immune to Damage. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to destroy this card.
Self-Destruct Sequence: When this card comes into play, put the top 2 cards of the Environment deck face down next to it. That pile is the Countdown Pile. If the Countdown Pile is ever empty, everyone dies. Game over. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to put the top card of the Environment deck onto the Countdown Pile. At the start of the Environment turn, if the Countdown Pile contains (H) plus 2 cards, the sequence has been aborted and the Countdown Pile and this card are destroyed. Otherwise, discard the top card of the Countdown Pile.
Villainous Weaponry: 5 hp--Increase Damage dealt by Villain Targets by 1.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

(Blames Outcast for the Self-Destruct System card!)

*Guise breaks the fourth wall after getting pelted with three or four meteors*"Hey, card dealer dude, get rid of these blasted meteors.  They hurt!!" (Plays Retcon to destroy Meteor Shower) *the meteors stop falling* "Ah, that's better.  Now what was I doing?  Oh yeah..." *Guise shapeshifts into a purple, muscle-bound dude in a purple loincloth* "Your days have come to an end!  So say I, Gonadad the Barearseian!!"  (Plays Guise the Barbarian) *With that, Guise commences to slap Iron Legacy's face* (Use my power) "By Prom!!" (play blatant Reference)

(The cards I'll discard for the next four turns are:  Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!, Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!, Lemme See That ..., and Say Cheese!)
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

While it won't stop me from proceeding, there are actually 5 Hero turns, so if you have one more card, you can discard one more card for even more damage.  I forgot that your own turn counted in my damage calculations.

That's 8 damage total.

That makes it Bunker's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant
At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 20 or fewer HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Iron Legacy is immune to Environment Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals each Hero Target 3 Melee Damage.

At the start of the Villain turn, if Iron Legacy has 25 or more HP, flip Iron Legacy's Villain Character card. Reduce Damage dealt to Iron Legacy by 1. At the end of the Villain turn, Iron Legacy deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 1 Melee Damage and regains (H) plus 1 HP.
HP: 15/32
-Galvanized--Ongoing
Spoiler

Galvanized: Ongoing--Increase Damage dealt by Iron Legacy by 1. This card is indestructible.
Superhuman Redirection: Ongoing   The first time Iron Legacy would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source each turn, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 24
Spoiler

Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 4
-Guise The Barbarian--Ongoing, Limited
-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Available Powers:
Panzer-Buster: Select a target. Damage dealt to that target is irreducible until the start of your turn.

Deck: 29
Spoiler

Turret Mode: Ongoing, Mode--When this card enters play, destroy all other Mode cards. You cannot play or draw cards. You may use an additional power during your power phase. Increase Damage dealt by Bunker by 1. At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Adhesive Foam Grenade: One-Shot--Environmental cards cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Spoiler

Grenade Launcher   : Equipment,Limited--Power: Bunker deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a second Target 2 Projectile Damage. Bunker may deal a third Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Spoiler

Available Powers
Turmoil: Reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on top and 1 on the bottom of the deck.

Spoiler

Cerebral Hemorrhage: One-Shot--The Visionary deals up to 3 Targets 2 Psychic Damage each.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Spoiler

Twist The Ether: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Target. Whenever that Target would deal Damage, the Damage type changes to a type of your choice and is either reduced by 1 or increased by 1, your choice. If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Transform: Search your deck or trash for a Form and put it into play. If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Available Forms
Spoiler

The Deadly Crocodile: Ongoing, Form--When this card enters play, destroy any other Form cards. Increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1. Power: The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.You may activate Crocodile effects.

Spoiler

Cornered Beast: Ongoing--Power: Destroy a Target with 3 or fewer HP. Crocodile: If there are more non-Hero Targets than Hero Targets, increase Damage dealt by The Naturalist by 1.
Blend Into the Pack: Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Naturalist would take damage each turn, reduce that Damage by the number of Environment Targets in play.
Feral Fury: One-Shot--The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Crocodile:The Naturalist deals 1 Target 2 Toxic Damage.
Bestial Shift: One-Shot--Gazelle: The naturalist regains 3 HP. You may use a Power now.Rhinoceros: Reduce Damage dealt to the Naturalist by 1 until the start of your next turn. Crocodile: The naturalist deals 1 Target 3 Toxic Damage. You may use a Power now.
Spoiler

Natural Form's Power: Ongoing--Power: Gazelle: One Player draws 2 cards. Rhinoceros: The Naturalist regains 2 HP. Crocodile: The Naturalist deals up to 2 Targets 1 Toxic Damage each.

In Play: 3
-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Maintenance Level: At the end of the Environment turn, play the next Environment card. At the start of the Environment turn, if each player shuffles their trash into their Hero deck, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, if "Self-Destruct Sequence" is in play, put this card on top of the countdown pile.
Self-Destruct Sequence: When this card comes into play, put the top 2 cards of the Environment deck face down next to it. That pile is the Countdown Pile. If the Countdown Pile is ever empty, everyone dies. Game over. At the start of their turn, a Player may skip the rest of their turn to put the top card of the Environment deck onto the Countdown Pile. At the start of the Environment turn, if the Countdown Pile contains (H) plus 2 cards, the sequence has been aborted and the Countdown Pile and this card are destroyed. Otherwise, discard the top card of the Countdown Pile.

Deaths Jester

If that is the case, Cat, then add Total Beefcake to those being discarded per turn.

Reepicheep

I shall play turret mode, allowing me to land grenade launcher on IL twice. Including nemesis bonus that should be 4 damage each.

(If I can't play the same power twice, then one of them can be panzer buster)

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Reepicheep on March 25, 2015, 09:48:37 PM
I shall play turret mode, allowing me to land grenade launcher on IL twice. Including nemesis bonus that should be 4 damage each.

In a given turn you can only use a specific power one time, so you can't use Grenade Launcher twice on your turn.  You do get a +1 damage bonus for Turret Mode, however.

On Viz's last turn she destroyed Armored Fortitude.  For which, I believe, Bunker should have drawn a card.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on March 25, 2015, 11:19:59 PM
Quote from: Reepicheep on March 25, 2015, 09:48:37 PM

In a given turn you can only use a specific power one time, so you can't use Grenade Launcher twice on your turn.  You do get a +1 damage bonus for Turret Mode, however.

On Viz's last turn she destroyed Armored Fortitude.  For which, I believe, Bunker should have drawn a card.

Yup.  Also, I'll give that extra card draw now.

So 3 damage from Grenade Launcher and Guise does 4 more.

You draw
Spoiler

External Combustion: One-Shot   Bunker deals himself 2 Fire Damage and deals each non-Hero Target 3 Fire Damage.
Auxiliary Power Source: Equipment--At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card to use an additional power this turn.Power: Draw 3 cards. Destroy this card.

This makes it Tachyon's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Side A--Ironclad Tyrant

HP: 8/32
-Galvanized--Ongoing
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 24
Spoiler

Trash: 4
-Guise The Barbarian--Ongoing, Limited
-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 25
Spoiler

External Combustion: One-Shot   Bunker deals himself 2 Fire Damage and deals each non-Hero Target 3 Fire Damage.
Auxiliary Power Source: Equipment--At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card to use an additional power this turn.Power: Draw 3 cards. Destroy this card.
-Turret Mode--Ongoing, Mode
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers
Available Forms
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Meteor Storm
-Maintenance Level
Spoiler

Outcast

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 25, 2015, 02:19:37 PM
(Blames Outcast for the Self-Destruct System card!)
Hey, it was one of the most likely cards to expect. :P At least its only fitting to leave Iron Legacy there as the base explodes anyway. The heroes will have time to get out of there. Especially with Team Leader Tachyon there.

Speaking of which, i think Tachyon can finish Iron Legacy on her turn with the help of Guise of course.

Now in the tradition of Mortal Kombat.....FINISH HIM!  :wraith

HarryTrotter

So if its possible:
-Hud googles
-Fleet of foot
-Lightspeed barrage
-use my power
-draw a card
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

That's 4 damage, followed by 4 from Guise.

Heroes Win!

I see that my next attempt to kill you will have to be far more serious.  So next time will be the Chairman.  Possibly in Rook City if I'm feeling especially mean.

But that will not be the next game.  Next game I was thinking something different like the Vengeance Five, five different villain decks that all play at the same time, on before each hero.  Or you all can pick something else.

Reepicheep

Holy crap, Guise just made mince meat out of him.

Totally up for Vengeance Five next time. I don't think Bunker was a very fun choice, so glad to put him to bed.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on March 26, 2015, 09:53:20 AM

Totally up for Vengeance Five next time. I don't think Bunker was a very fun choice, so glad to put him to bed.

Bunker can be pretty decent, but this was a combination of particularly bad villain matchup plus really bad initial draw.  Still, lots of other things to try.

Reepicheep

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on March 26, 2015, 10:02:33 AM
Quote from: Reepicheep on March 26, 2015, 09:53:20 AM

Bunker can be pretty decent, but this was a combination of particularly bad villain matchup plus really bad initial draw.  Still, lots of other things to try.

I can imagine, but yes. I want to try out a variety rather than stick to one, so it'll be a while before I see him again.

I think I'll return to Omni-X before long though. Definitely my favourite so far.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Spade on March 26, 2015, 06:39:49 AM
So if its possible:
-Hud googles
-Fleet of foot
-Lightspeed barrage
-use my power
-draw a card

That's too many cards.  HUD Goggles would only allow the play of one additional card this turn (playing HUD Goggles was one of the two plays permitted this turn). 

It's moot, however, since the "best play" would be Lightspeed Barrage for 3 points, plus Guise's 4, leaves IL at 1.  Then on my turn I play Mind Spike and take him out.

So, as predicted, a short game, facilitated by an early Meteor Storm and being able to quickly wipe out IL's ongoings.  And excellent play by the assembled heroes.  Thanks for another fun game, Cat!  And next time you can run advanced Chairman at Rook City . . . that's should do the trick.

HarryTrotter

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on March 26, 2015, 11:57:46 AM
So if its possible:
-Hud googles
-Fleet of foot
-Lightspeed barrage
-use my power
-draw a card

That's too many cards.  HUD Goggles would only allow the play of one additional card this turn (playing HUD Goggles was one of the two plays permitted this turn). 

It's moot, however, since the "best play" would be Lightspeed Barrage for 3 points, plus Guise's 4, leaves IL at 1.  Then on my turn I play Mind Spike and take him out.

So, as predicted, a short game, facilitated by an early Meteor Storm and being able to quickly wipe out IL's ongoings.  And excellent play by the assembled heroes.  Thanks for another fun game, Cat!  And next time you can run advanced Chairman at Rook City . . . that's should do the trick.

1 additional,not 2 MAX,right?So 1 more,plus FoF gives another +1 card?
Jon Farmer

Outcast

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on March 26, 2015, 11:57:46 AM
So if its possible:
-Hud googles
-Fleet of foot
-Lightspeed barrage
-use my power
-draw a card

Even without HUD Goggles, I think he could still play Fleet of Foot then play Lightspeed Barrage for 4 points since the Fleet of Foot (burst) card would be in the trash by then.

Uncle Yuan

Deaths Jester

Oh Guise, how I wuv you. I make you my new regular hero! So, yes, I choose Guise for the next game!

catwhowalksbyhimself

I also forgot about the Nemesis bonuses for Bunker and Tachyon, so that's 2 more damage, although it wouldn't change anything.

Vengeance Five involved more than the usual book keeping, so I'll probably delay that until the other forum game I am running ends, or at least is reasonably close.

Reepicheep

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on March 26, 2015, 08:50:37 PM
Vengeance Five involved more than the usual book keeping, so I'll probably delay that until the other forum game I am running ends, or at least is reasonably close.

Looking forward to it.

While we're taking dibs, I wouldn't mind having a stab at KNYFE.