News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel page updates 2

Started by SickAlice, April 19, 2015, 07:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Fantastic stuff! With every new release you have, they just keep getting better and better. Great job!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on March 27, 2016, 03:56:44 AM
Fantastic stuff! With every new release you have, they just keep getting better and better. Great job!  :thumbup:

Agreed.  :thumbup:  It's really fascinating to watch how everyone's work continues to evolve and improve as they continue to create.

SickAlice

Belated thanks all. Hope your year is going great.

Added Totally Awesome Hulk.

Podmark

Well that is...Totally Awesome!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

SickAlice

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Doom2099

I think something is wrong with the download of Gwenpool

windblown

Yep, I didn't get the Gwenpool mesh either.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: windblown on August 26, 2016, 06:50:31 PM
Yep, I didn't get the Gwenpool mesh either.

I just checked it and got it downloaded just fine  :)

daglob

It downloads just fine. It has other problems.

SickAlice

If you've been to my site before and have problems downloading try refreshing the page. I'm not a great webdesigner and use real old software to make it.
And wow, other problems indeed. Whenever copied it would revert back to male_hunter. I have no clue why that happens. The new package is fixed.

SickAlice

Podmark

Very nice. I always liked the new Dr. Spectrum's design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Not familiar with the Character, but I'm definitely impressed.  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks. I'm having surgery again which means I'll be rolling out a bunch of stuff in this month. I'm chipping away at a lot of the backlogged requests as well so expect to see those soon.

BentonGrey

We'll keep you in our prayers, SA!  I hope everything goes well.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Epimethee

I wish your surgery goes as well as possible, SA. That you're using this as an opportunity for creative work and sharing is admirable.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

El1jahSnowFan

As best you can, let us know that you're OK, SA -- don't need a release from you, ever. Your health is what's important

spydermann93

Wish you the best, SA! :thumbup:

Remember: Video games before health. Wait, I said that wrong. CRAP!!!

OrWolvie1

My thoughts and prayers go with you, SA. Hope all goes well and wishing you a very speedy recovery!  :thumbup:

WyldFyre

Good luck my friend. You're in our thoughts and prayers.  Heal first. Create later.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

Thanks and the best to all of you. Modding doesn't get in the way fortunately, nine to five life does. This just gives me something to pass the time with while I'm down. Up to date, well I've had my insides cut and patched a bit and I'm starting some experimental procedure in a few weeks. Something where they fuse my bodies cells with some from a mouse. Hopefully I'll develop powers from this, it would make a great origin story.  ;)

daglob

deanjo2000

Hope everything goes well, I thought with your skills you already had super powers.  :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

symbiote

how can I contact the person   deanjo2000