News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel page updates 2

Started by SickAlice, April 19, 2015, 07:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

This is my second page for updates to the Marvel page as I ran out of characters in the former.

Shiklah is on Moondragon by Gren. I brought in the dress from Grens Isis and remapped it. The hair was sculpted using a model from a free site as a base. The rest is by me. Shiklah comes with six skins, her traditional costume, her enraged form, her formal wear, her shrouded costume, her wedding dress and a bonus one. This is a rather large file, sorry.

Time Runs Out Thanos was made using Gren's Thanos and scalping in the head and armor bits from a model from Contest Of Champions. I also brought in some JP hands.

Moon Knight NOW! is an amendment of Moon Knight by detourne_me. I added more costume parts. The NOW! costume bits are from Contest Of Champions, and the new hood, Whirlybird and Khonshu head from Zen's Marvel Pinball. The rest are be myself or are tweaks of the original parts. I remapped most of the texture assignments for consolidation reasons. I also updated all arrays as the original piece was not gloss enabled. I then updated the keyframes bringing back the batarangs and adding the staff to the essentials though not to all. The pack also includes Moon Knight's Whirlybird which is on the Batwing (author?) which was in turn on the FF Car. Moon Knight includes eleven skins, the original by detourne_me and Courtnall6 as the standard (I tweaked the hood to match the new map only), Marvel NOW!, Moon Knight, Classic, Fist Of Khonshu, Vengeance, Ultimate, Tron, Secret Avengers and Broadway Knights as alts. Also included is a Khonshu alt just for kicks. Moon Knight could use some FX. I think it would be safe to just import them into whatever was used from the batarangs for Gren's Batman as that is the base in this mesh. The new ones needed are his crescent darts (both hands), Anhk (left hand), boomerang (right hand) and maybe Tron disks (both hands). Thanks in advance to anyone who takes that on.

Gamora has been updated to V.2. I scrapped the NOW hair I sculpted and imported the much nicer hair from Contest Of Champions. I then made another cape and weapons for a Black Vortex alt. Otherwise Gamora is still on Gren's Sif. Skins include The red and blue D&A Annihilation variant as the standard a traditional Annihilation, Marvel NOW!, Classic Infinity Watch, Black Vortex and a live action one. The weapons change according to the skin chosen. If you already downloaded the old one you can copy this one over that fine.

Miss America Chavez is on Xenith by Gren. I sculpted the heels off and added a handle to resize it. I deleted the extras and changed lighting values, then added new clothing parts. Most are sculpted and retextured parts of INK meshes, the hair is from DCUO and the rest by myself. I changed some of the keys as well. I also included a teleport FX. Thanks to Cyber Burn for helping me get that together.

The Goddess was made using Grens Thena and keyframes from his Isis. I removed everything except the body and added new costume parts.

Totally Awesome Hulk is on Hulk by Ren. I added some hair, shorts and bump maps as well resized Banner to Cho.

Gwenpool is a converted Gren/JP female to male put on MikeDSwain's male_hunter. I removed all bits and exchanged them with new ones, either crafted by myself or sculpted from bits from Marvel Heroes models.

Dr.Spectrum Nenet is on Guardian by Gren and JP. I added new parts and gave it new texture assignments then sculpted the aura to fit.

These can be downloaded from my Marvel page here.
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/marvel.html

windblown

SickAlice

Thanks a gillion windblown!

Added Superior Iron Man.

Podmark

Hmm... well these meshes seem...Superior!
Great stuff SA.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

You have been churning out some amazing stuff, but I think "Superior Iron Man" is definitely on of my favorites.

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 21, 2015, 02:40:40 AM
You have been churning out some amazing stuff, but I think "Superior Iron Man" is definitely on of my favorites.

Superior Iron Man looks AMAZING. Wow!

SickAlice

Agreed, though prolly because I didn't model him. I've been studying that dudes school of thought though. Seems they all use ZBrush to bring their characters to life. If I could only get the hang of it, I've yet to make heads or tails of the program yet. I am happy to finally understand how to work with Gren's Iron Man. I had problems with the nodes since last year. The trick seems to be to omit the original faceplate, then all the parts stop jumping around. That said I'm finishing Iron Patriot right now. I have surgery in the morning so probably won't release him for a few days. Glad your all enjoying this stuff, it's been fun to put together.

laughing paradox

I don't even read Superior Iron Man but I downloaded your mesh and it is amazing.

I so impressed with your work. Great stuff.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on April 22, 2015, 03:20:07 AM
Agreed, though prolly because I didn't model him. I've been studying that dudes school of thought though. Seems they all use ZBrush to bring their characters to life. If I could only get the hang of it, I've yet to make heads or tails of the program yet. I am happy to finally understand how to work with Gren's Iron Man. I had problems with the nodes since last year. The trick seems to be to omit the original faceplate, then all the parts stop jumping around. That said I'm finishing Iron Patriot right now. I have surgery in the morning so probably won't release him for a few days. Glad your all enjoying this stuff, it's been fun to put together.

I hope everything went well with your surgery. Get yourself plenty of rest, and feel better soon.

SickAlice

Thanks LP. Thanks CB. Whelp I ended up having something wrong so I had a major surgery and was there over night. They cut up my body and insides pretty good. I'm on to much medicine to really know it now, they said percosomething and morphine. Again though this means more time laying around so more time to do Freedom Force stuff and read comics so it all shakes out. I have to go back in and stay, will have to bring my laptop next time and get some serious work done.

Added Iron Patriot Norman Osborn.

Podmark

I hope things go well at the hospital SA.
Great job with Norman.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Epimethee

Very enjoyable meshes, SA! Even if I'm not familiar with the character, I especially like some of the Shiklahs.

Wishing you a swift recovery!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

SickAlice

Thanks and thanks. Especially about Shiklah since I did most of the modelling there. I'm not sure how it works for everyone but ironically I find it's easier to make my own models than to kitbash from existing ones. Logic would dictate it would work the other way around but as it turns out it's a quicker process to make a piece that immediately conforms to the base mesh than to take one from somewhere else that doesn't and make it fit.

And thanks Pod. It's...well I look really weird I'll tell this. My pelvis and insides are held together by wires right now and many of them come outside my body. I look like I'm part machine or a Frankenstien or something, lol. The medication fortunately makes me not feel much of it though on the other hand it makes my coordination off and hard to complete my thoughts.

Working on Rescue right now whom for the most part is being done from scratch. I'm also going to convert a few other modern Iron Man armors now that I have a base to work with. Initially I held up on any of these because I was holding out hope we would see Gren return to doing Tony armors I guess. Gosh I miss seeing releases from that guy, it was like Christmas every time he posted. Anyways thanks for being awesome as always everyone, new releases across the board soon enough.

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: Podmark on April 24, 2015, 01:17:08 AM
I hope things go well at the hospital SA.
Great job with Norman.

Ditto; especially for the first -- get well soon!

deanjo2000

A big thank you for all your work (its all amazing) im sorry to hear about all the hospital stuff, hopefully things pick up for you soon :(
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

SickAlice

Thanks you two. And it's okay, all part of the human experience. I'm a survivor I'll get through it with enough patience. In all honesty it's probably life telling me to slow down a bit so maybe that's a good thing. I have gotten more sleep than usual.

Rescue is near completion. I'm finishing the backpack, jets and hair today. I'm going to have to do some keyframe work for the jets as well figure out how to adjust the particle emissions to be on the back rather than the feet. Really happy with the way it's coming out, hopefully I'll have a preview soon. Thus far I'm doing a NOW! (black and yellow), Godkiller, Avengers (film) and Heartbreaker (film) armor for Tony. If anyone has any requests for Iron Man armors let me know. Now would be the perfect time while I have it all on the workbench.

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: SickAlice on April 25, 2015, 06:40:50 PM
Thanks you two. And it's okay, all part of the human experience. I'm a survivor I'll get through it with enough patience. In all honesty it's probably life telling me to slow down a bit so maybe that's a good thing. I have gotten more sleep than usual.

Rescue is near completion. I'm finishing the backpack, jets and hair today. I'm going to have to do some keyframe work for the jets as well figure out how to adjust the particle emissions to be on the back rather than the feet. Really happy with the way it's coming out, hopefully I'll have a preview soon. Thus far I'm doing a NOW! (black and yellow), Godkiller, Avengers (film) and Heartbreaker (film) armor for Tony. If anyone has any requests for Iron Man armors let me know. Now would be the perfect time while I have it all on the workbench.

Well, um...since you asked...might there be some way to bring an Arno Stark/Iron Man 2020 to life? I'd be grateful for any version of it that you might find interesting!

Cyber Burn

If anyone has any requests for Iron Man armors let me know. Now would be the perfect time while I have it all on the workbench.

While not technically "Iron Man" Armors, I would love to see any of these in FFvt3R:

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/puo-72903.html

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/hammer-drone-1363.html

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/crimson-dynamo-71631.html

SickAlice

I'll take a look into them. I looked at that Red Skull one. That would be sort of easy, just break it into parts and stick them where they need to go. I'm not very familiar though. What's his powers/moves like? I guess I'm asking what kind of keyframes would that Red Skull have? Crimson Dynamo has always been interesting to me, I'll start looking into him as well.

I love Iron Man 2020 and will start him. I actually already did. I started him, Ahab and Doom 2099 after reading Remender's Uncanny Avengers run. I just didn't want to say anything until I was closer to a release with those. I'm also working on the sister of the Apocalypse Twins from that here and there. But I'll move Arno up since someone other than myself wants him. Probably a week or less for a release for him at the rate I'm going.

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: SickAlice on April 26, 2015, 12:41:16 AM
I'll take a look into them. I looked at that Red Skull one. That would be sort of easy, just break it into parts and stick them where they need to go. I'm not very familiar though. What's his powers/moves like? I guess I'm asking what kind of keyframes would that Red Skull have? Crimson Dynamo has always been interesting to me, I'll start looking into him as well.

I love Iron Man 2020 and will start him. I actually already did. I started him, Ahab and Doom 2099 after reading Remender's Uncanny Avengers run. I just didn't want to say anything until I was closer to a release with those. I'm also working on the sister of the Apocalypse Twins from that here and there. But I'll move Arno up since someone other than myself wants him. Probably a week or less for a release for him at the rate I'm going.

AWESOME!!

nrozich

Wow these look great!

Any chance of doing Modern War Machine/Iron Patriot (Rhodes) & Modern Darkhawk?

WyldFyre

Also not technically Iron Man but, the original Crimson Dynamo suit would be nice. I'll post some pics in the request forum if you wish.  Don't want to eat up too much thread space here.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

Either is fine WyldeFyre. Actually if it's a specific request to me then my site thread in the Promotion and Site Updates forum is probably the best place for that. I like that character so I'll look at him. For sure on War Machine nrozich, already working on his Herioc Age and 2.0 ones. He'll just be a little longer since I want to do multiple armors. It looks like I'll have more time eitherway since Avengers Alliance Spec Ops 26 is glitched and that's how I was planning on spending the week. I just watched AOU Hulk get infinite hits on my Black Widow there.  :banghead:

nrozich

Quote from: SickAlice on April 28, 2015, 06:13:43 PM
Either is fine WyldeFyre. Actually if it's a specific request to me then my site thread in the Promotion and Site Updates forum is probably the best place for that. I like that character so I'll look at him. For sure on War Machine nrozich, already working on his Herioc Age and 2.0 ones. He'll just be a little longer since I want to do multiple armors. It looks like I'll have more time eitherway since Avengers Alliance Spec Ops 26 is glitched and that's how I was planning on spending the week. I just watched AOU Hulk get infinite hits on my Black Widow there.  :banghead:

Any idea on Darkhawk? I know that you had started him at some point. Also Iron Monger?

I'll stop bogging this release thread up now  :D

SickAlice

Your not bogging, everything is in the opening post anyways. Not going ahead on Darkhawk sorry. I wanted to do his War Of Kings armor but right now he would be too much to fit in with everything else I have going. I'll " try " since there's interest but no guarantees. I'll look at Iron Monger. I assume you mean the film one. Pretty sure Gren already did the comic version.

Podmark

Well if we're talking Iron Man types, I'd be up for the MC3 Mainframe. But only if you're interested.

You've got some exciting stuff in the works. I'm looking forward to those Iron Mans and War Machines.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

crimsonquill

Quote from: Podmark on April 29, 2015, 12:27:02 AM
Well if we're talking Iron Man types, I'd be up for the MC3 Mainframe. But only if you're interested.

I second this!! Mainframe was always my favorite character and even feel there are nods towards him with the Iron Brigade in Age Of Ultron.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

laughing paradox

Quote from: Podmark on April 29, 2015, 12:27:02 AM

You've got some exciting stuff in the works. I'm looking forward to those Iron Mans and War Machines.

Podmark! I would love to collaborate on some A-Next characters! If you find yourself interested, we should coordinate something!

Mainframe would be superb. I'm also REALLY excited for Arno Stark!

SickAlice

Sure. I never read him, only some of the Spider-Girl comics and one about little Juggernaught. But he looks like a deviation of the Mark 18 which shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

SickAlice

@WyldeFyre: I took a little time get referance material for the requests here and classic Crimson Dynamo was already done. Valander did one, I have a vague memory of it myself and think it was actually one of his first Freedom Force works. I don't know where it's stored but I think it's in his first Yahoo group alongside Crinos Garou (something like that). Else word in the archives is LP did a nice one at some point, I'm sure he can clarify. Else I would damned if Gren hadn't done one at some point, he loves the classic Iron Man. Honestly we need an updated Master List, I can't make heads or tails of what's where anymore. Anyways check those ones out and see if they work for you else get back to me and I'll try my hand at it. Just as it is any way I can cut corners will free up time to work on other things...like the dreaded keyframes. Starting the Rescue keyframes tonight, not looking forward to it. Bleh.

@MC2: Mainframe is a go, I love the design. If you want specific keys your going to have to do them on your end and send them my way though. I'll be using Gren's Iron Man MK18 as a base here.

@Cyber Burn: Any of yours are probably going to happen since you provided base models and that makes things easier. I'm also going to be teaching you how to kitbash pre-existing 3d models when needed down the road here. Actually I have a surprise you, make sure to check in over the next day or two. I think your going to like it a lot...

Else War Machine is already on as I said. I'm very fond of Rhodey. First I'm going to finish Pepper (everything but the keys are done, she has any variant you could think of) and Iron Man 2020 as well any other secret thing I have brewing right now. That darn Mutagen Man speaking of. I had no idea that one was going to be so hard to do.