Sentinels of the Multiverse game 7, Back for Vengeance!

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, April 28, 2015, 11:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was not talking about Proletariate himself, but Proletariate's Ongoing.  I was pointed out that both Ongoings could have still been destroyed before either got to activate.

Can't just take out Proletariate himself that way.  And not at all relevant to your turn.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on June 19, 2015, 10:06:12 AM
I was not talking about Proletariate himself, but Proletariate's Ongoing.  I was pointed out that both Ongoings could have still been destroyed before either got to activate.

Can't just take out Proletariate himself that way.  And not at all relevant to your turn.

I think Cat is talking about my turn but not sure...all I know is that everyone seemed interested in getting rid of Proletariate's Ongoing yet ever chance I saw of folks going after it, they didn't..so I stepped in and took it out so we could move on to taking out the main villians.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Not faulting you at all.  I just like running through possible scenarios and different ways of dealing with things.  I think you all will see why Ermine was actually worse then Proletariate in this case.  Yuan and I both see, but we have considerable experience with this game.  As soon as Cosmic decides his turn for certain, I will demonstrate.

Deaths Jester

I had agreed with Yuan that Ermine should've been next then everyone started in on Pro so had to go with what was up. Can only guess how painful Ermine's card stealing will be.

Outcast

Sorry. I misunderstood. Well, since no one has made any input about Potent Disruption, i guess i'll just go on with leaving Dynamic Siphon in play and keep Potent Disruption in hand. I'm not sure who or what the others will be doing next.

Draw a card to end my turn of course.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.

The makes it Ermine's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

End: Ermine reveals the top card of her deck.  It is Heavy Hitter: One-Shot--Move 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card from play to the top of the associated Hero's deck.Ermine deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 3 melee damage.

It goes into play.  Which card goes back on top of it's deck.  Whichever one does not will be destroyed when Impromptu Heist goes off.

Reepicheep

I'd quite like to keep my gauntlet so that we have a weapon against ongoings, but if Yuan makes a case for Master of Magic, I'll oblige. It may end up vanishing anyway when it gets to Friction's turn.

I can't see any other ongoings than those two... Am I missing anything?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on June 21, 2015, 12:12:35 PM
I'd quite like to keep my gauntlet so that we have a weapon against ongoings, but if Yuan makes a case for Master of Magic, I'll oblige. It may end up vanishing anyway when it gets to Friction's turn.

I can't see any other ongoings than those two... Am I missing anything?

There is absolutely no way to keep it.  Impromptu Heist will go off in a second and destroy 1 Ongoing and 1 Equipment card and there are only one of each.  Heavy Hitter goes off first, so the best you can hope for is to use it to put it back on top of your deck where you can retrieve it later.  Master of Magic, however, is just as essential to Nightmist if not more so, so it's not an easy choice.

Uncle Yuan

Argh.  I would like to get that back.  Nightmist can zap ongoings decently well, but she pays for EVERYTHING with hp and keeping her healing engine running is going to be the only way she stays in the game long. 

On the other hand I do have some work arounds in hand, so if KNYFE really wants to restock her card I can cope.  But until we get rid of Ermine those of us that rely on equipment and ongoings are going to be pretty nerfed.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Reepicheep

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on June 21, 2015, 03:03:03 PM
Argh.  I would like to get that back.  Nightmist can zap ongoings decently well, but she pays for EVERYTHING with hp and keeping her healing engine running is going to be the only way she stays in the game long. 

On the other hand I do have some work arounds in hand, so if KNYFE really wants to restock her card I can cope.  But until we get rid of Ermine those of us that rely on equipment and ongoings are going to be pretty nerfed.

Sounds like you'll need yours long term more than I'll need mine. You go ahead and hang on to Master of Magic.

catwhowalksbyhimself

So then, Master of Magic goes back on top of it's deck and KNYFE takes 3 damage.

Impromptu Heist then goes off, destroying the Prototype Servo Gauntlet and itself.

The Seer then hits Captain Cosmic for 2.

This makes it Nightmist's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1.(Genetically Fused Physique)
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.(Engine of Destruction)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Spell card is played, Nightmist gains HP equal to that card's Spell Power.(Master of Magic)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.(Shield Generator)

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
HP: 32/32 Highest Villain Target
Deck: 13
Trash: 5
In Play: 2
-Genetically Fused Physique--Ongoing
-Negation Bands--Device, HP: 4/4
Spoiler

Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

HP: 5/28
Available Powers:
Energy Lance: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 Energy damage.

Deck: 26
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Flawless Execution: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever damage dealt by KNYFE reduces a target to 1 HP, destroy that target.
For the Greater Good: One-Shot--KNYFE deals herself 3 psychic damage. If she takes damage this way, you may draw 1 card, play 1 card, and use 1 power now.
Kinetic Neutralizer: Ongoing, Limited--Increase damage dealt by KNYFE to the villain target with the highest HP by 1.
Primed Punch: Ongoing--At the start of your turn, KNYFE may deal 1 target 4 melee damage. If she deals damage this way, destroy this card. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage.
Amplified Combatant: One-Shot--KNYFE deals up to 3 targets 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage each.
For the Greater Good: One-Shot--KNYFE deals herself 3 psychic damage. If she takes damage this way, you may draw 1 card, play 1 card, and use 1 power now.
Trash: 8
In Play: 0

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 9/20
Deck: 14
Trash: 4
In Play: 3
-Hermetic--Nemesis, HP: 6/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 6/6
-Doc Tusser--Nemesis, HP: 9/9
Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 11/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Deck: 27
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Nimble Strike: One-Shot, Burst--"Tachyon deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage. You may draw a card.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Trash: 8(7 Burst)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

HP: 11/27 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 7
Spoiler

Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Trash: 7
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

HP: 26/35
Deck: 15
Trash: 2
-Engine of Destruction--Ongoing
-The Crackjaw Crew--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 7/11
-Major Flay--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 3/7
Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

HP: 10/27

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Deck: 28
Spoiler

Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.
Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Augmented Ally: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.At the start of that hero's turn, their player may discard a card. If they do, they may use a power immediately.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.
Trash: 6
In Play: 1
-Dynamic Siphon--Construct, HP: 4/4

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

HP: 16/25
-The Seer--Nemesis, HP: 9/9

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.
Impromptu Heist: Ongoing--At the end of Ermine's villain turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing card and 1 Equipment card. If at least 1 card is destroyed this way, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Investigate: Nightmist deals herself 2 Infernal Damage. Draw 2 cards.

Deck: 24
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Starshield Necklace: Spell Power 1, Equipment ,Relic, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Mistbound: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell--Discard 2 cards. If you do, you may select a deck. Cards from that deck cannot be played until the start of your next turn.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Oblivion: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top 2 cards of your deck.Nightmist deals each Target one of the revealed card's Spell Power Infernal Damage, then deals each non-Hero Target the other revealed card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. Put the revealed cards into your trash.
Spoiler

Deck: 12
Trash: 1
-Shield Generator--Structure, HP: 4/6
-Battalion Brute--Structure, HP: 4/4
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Play: Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.

catwhowalksbyhimself

To save time, you might want to decide who the Brute is going to hit ahead of time, Guise or Tachyon.

Deaths Jester

I'll take the hit along with any others that need deciding.

Edit:

Spoiler
Guys, try to keep the ongoings and equipment to a minimum until after Friction's turn. After that I plan on throwing out some sacrificial ongoings that Ermine can munch on, thus saving everyone else their ongoings.  Sound good?

Uncle Yuan

The ever frenetic Ermine tumbles past Nightmist, lashing out with a fine silver chain.  The chain whistles through Nightmist's recently cast spell, tearing it apart.  "Whoopsie, looks like you'll have to cast that one all over again!," taunts Ermine.  Nightmist doesn't respond but her pupil-less white eyes narrow in irritation.  With a few quick flicks of her wrist Nightmist gathers the fading mists of her spell into a neat ball and hurls it at the thief.  "Dnuobtsim!  The spell catches Ermine mid-way through a back flip and suspends her in mid air.  "All that jumping about looks so strenuous.  You should rest a bit!" (Play Mistbound, discard Planar Banishment [1] and Enlightenment [1]).  Nightmist smiles at the stream of invective coming from the thwarted thief and turns back to her spell book (Investigate).

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.

It is now the Environment's turn.

Play: Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

End: The Brute hits Guise for 1 and 1.

That makes it Baron Blade's turn

Play: Impulsion Beam: 8 HP, Device--Each player cannot play more than 1 Hero card per turn. Each Hero cannot use more than 1 power per turn.

End: Blade punches the Siphon for 2 damage.  Captain Cosmic, you may now use a power!

EDIT: since you only have one and you've already told me your intent, I will tell you that the top card of your deck is Wounding Buffer: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.The first time that hero character card is dealt damage by a target each turn, this card deals the source of that damage 2 energy damage.

Put it in hand or in play.

Outcast

I'll play Wounding Buffer next to (the highest hp hero right now)Tachyon. Since she will probably be next to be targeted by the enemy. Unless the others have any suggestion as to how i can make it so Ermine gets the hit.

And when it comes to who would take a hit between me and another hero (like NightMist), i'll volunteer to take the damage.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It is now KNYFE's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Ermine may not play cards(Mistbound)

Whenever a target is destroyed, but it on the bottom of its deck(Sky Deck)

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
-Impulsion Beam--Device, HP: 8/8
Spoiler

Impulsion Beam: 8 HP, Device--Each player cannot play more than 1 Hero card per turn. Each Hero cannot use more than 1 power per turn.
Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

HP: 5/28
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Flawless Execution: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever damage dealt by KNYFE reduces a target to 1 HP, destroy that target.
Kinetic Neutralizer: Ongoing, Limited--Increase damage dealt by KNYFE to the villain target with the highest HP by 1.
Primed Punch: Ongoing--At the start of your turn, KNYFE may deal 1 target 4 melee damage. If she deals damage this way, destroy this card. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage.
Amplified Combatant: One-Shot--KNYFE deals up to 3 targets 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage each.

Spoiler

Prototype Servo-Gauntlet: Equipment, Limited--Increase melee damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 melee damage. If that target is destroyed, you may destroy an Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 9/20
Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 11/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers

Spoiler

Nimble Strike: One-Shot, Burst--"Tachyon deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage. You may draw a card.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

HP: 9/27 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Spoiler

Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Augmented Ally: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.At the start of that hero's turn, their player may discard a card. If they do, they may use a power immediately.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.
-Dynamic Siphon--Construct, Next to Captain Cosmic, HP: 2/4
-Wounding Buffer--Construct, Next to Tachyon, HP: 4/4

Spoiler

Wounding Buffer: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.The first time that hero character card is dealt damage by a target each turn, this card deals the source of that damage 2 energy damage.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated

HP: 16/25

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

HP: 8/27

Available Powers

Spoiler

Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Starshield Necklace: Spell Power 1, Equipment ,Relic, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Oblivion: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top 2 cards of your deck.Nightmist deals each Target one of the revealed card's Spell Power Infernal Damage, then deals each non-Hero Target the other revealed card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. Put the revealed cards into your trash.
Spoiler

Deck: 11
-Battalion Brute--Minion, HP: 4/4
-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

Reepicheep

Ouch, 5 hp? I don't think I'm going to be lasting to the end of this game.

I'll play Amplified Combatant on Ermine, Prolet and the Impulsion Beam for 2hp each.

Then Energy Lance on the Implusion Beam.

Deaths Jester

Wasn't Impromptu Heist destroyed when it trashed Knyfe's Gauntlet?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 23, 2015, 06:56:18 PM
Wasn't Impromptu Heist destroyed when it trashed Knyfe's Gauntlet?

Yes it was, just missed it.  Sorry.  It's gone.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw Flawless Execution: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever damage dealt by KNYFE reduces a target to 1 HP, destroy that target.

It is now Proletariate's turn.

Start: Proletariate Prime hits himself for 1 damage.

Play: Share in the Struggle: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of Proletariat's deck until 2 clone cards are revealed. Put them into play. Shuffle the other revealed cards into Proletariat's deck.

2 more Clones come out.  Please note that their are no more Clone cards remaining in his deck.

End: Proletariate Prime hits Tachyon for 2.  Wounding Buffer hits hims back for 2 and it is redirected to a clone.

Clone 1 hits Captain Cosmic for 2.

Hermetic Makes all hero targets hit themselves for 1.  Fortunately for Tachyon, Wounding Buffer only triggers once per turn. Also Dynamic Siphons lets Captain Cosmic use his power!

Top card of Cosmic's deck is Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.

Play it or put it in you hand?

Outcast

Well, i still need to protect us from those hitting our weakened comrades. So destroying the constructs would be a no-no for me. Unless you guys think it would really help us or we can manage to survive the next round without them. I think i'll keep in my hand for now.

Darn it. Just what we need, more of these clones and another Impulsion Beam.

If only Nightmist had the starshield necklace out, she could probably play Mist Form. Drawing the attacks of those targeting the strong members in our team. Then if a number of my constructs are still alive, i could play cosmic crest to heal them every turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm going to assume that it's confirmed to be going into your hand since there have been no further responses.

Doc Tusser hits the Wounding Buffer for one.

The last two Proletariate clones hit Guise and Tachyon.  Wounding Buffer hits a Clone back for 2.

The makes it Tachyon's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects
Ermine may not play cards(Mistbound)

Whenever a target is destroyed, but it on the bottom of its deck(Sky Deck)

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated
-Impulsion Beam--Device, HP: 4/8
Spoiler

Impulsion Beam: 8 HP, Device--Each player cannot play more than 1 Hero card per turn. Each Hero cannot use more than 1 power per turn.

HP: 4/28
Available Powers:

Deck: 25
Spoiler

Spoiler

Prototype Servo-Gauntlet: Equipment, Limited--Increase melee damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 melee damage. If that target is destroyed, you may destroy an Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

HP: 8/20
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 2/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 4/6
Spoiler

HP: 6/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

INCAPACITATED!

HP: 6/27

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

Spoiler

HP: 7/27 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers

Spoiler

Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
-Dynamic Siphon--Construct, Next to Captain Cosmic, HP: 1/4
-Wounding Buffer--Construct, Next to Tachyon, HP: 2/4

Spoiler

Wounding Buffer: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.The first time that hero character card is dealt damage by a target each turn, this card deals the source of that damage 2 energy damage.

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

HP: 14/25

Spoiler

HP: 7/27 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Deck: 11
-Battalion Brute--Minion, HP: 4/4
-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

HarryTrotter

Lets see:
Pushing the limits>Lighting Reflexes>Accelerated Assult>Nimble Strike on Proletariat>use my power>draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on June 25, 2015, 05:24:50 AM
Lets see:
Pushing the limits>Lighting Reflexes>Accelerated Assult>Nimble Strike on Proletariat>use my power>draw a card.

Sorry, but the Implusion Beam played by the good Baron limits you to only playing one card.

HarryTrotter

Sorry then.Just Nimble Strike on Proletariat and then use my power/draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Uncle Yuan

Which raises a good point - Impulsion Beam would be a great secondary target if folks are looking for one.  Tachyon and Guise are really going to hate that thing.

Deaths Jester

Yes..yes I do hate that thing....

My moves:

Spoiler
Play beefcake, use power on Implosion Beam, draw 2 cards and end my turn.  Blasted damn beam...keeping me from doing what I want to....hope I make it out of this turn alive...

catwhowalksbyhimself

There will be a slight delay.  I spilled the Captain Cosmic deck all over the floor and have to reconstitute the thing.  I can do it no problem it's just going to be a bit tedious.  Please bear with me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

KNYFE draw
Spoiler

Focusing Conduit-Blade: Equipment, Limited--Increase energy damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 3 energy damage. Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, you may play an equipment card.

Tachyon draws
Spoiler

Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.

Guise draws
Spoiler

X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Captain Cosmic draws
Spoiler

Harsh Offense: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.

Nightmist Draws
Spoiler

Astral Premonition: Spell Power 4, Ongoing--Power: Discard 1 card. If you do, reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on the top of that deck and 1 on the bottom of that deck.

Friction tries to destroy stuff but can't.  NEXT!

Guise draws
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.

This makes it Fright Train's turn.

Play: Locomotivation: One-Shot--Reveal the top card of Fright Train's deck. If it is a Nemesis card, discard it and Fright Train regains 5 HP. If it is not a Nemesis card, put it into play.

Top card of his deck is Off the Rails: One-Shot--Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 projectile damage. Destroy 1 Hero target with 2 or fewer HP.

Cosmic and Nightmist will both end up being hit for 4 damage apiece so it doesn't matter who gets this one.  What does matter is which Construct gets destroyed, as those are the only Hero targets with 2 hp or under.  Destroying Siphon will not trigger its abilities.