Sentinels of the Multiverse game 7, Back for Vengeance!

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, April 28, 2015, 11:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Well looks like this is it. It's gonna be game over soon. There was just too many enemies and our team just couldn't get ourselves to properly set up. We didn't have the luck of the draw too i guess. :P

Let's see if i got the damage report right.
KNYFE has 4hp
Tachyon has 6hp
Guise has 6hp (he could probably still heal himself)
Cosmic has 3hp
Nightmist has 3hp
Wounding buffer has 2hp
Dynamic Siphon has 1hp

Ermine would then follow up an attack to the second lowest hero.

Then Battalion Brute will next attack the highest hero for 2hp damage.
Baron Blade will attack the lowest for 2hp damage at least.

And i don't even know how much damage Proletariat and his gang/clones will do the highest hero target.

Oh man. And Fright Train and his crew have yet to finish their attack this turn. Which would probably leave the team's highest hp target having at least 4hp. The same amount as my constructs. Hmmm...

I was thinking of using Cosmic Crest this turn and then heal the remaining constructs. But doing that i'll be limited to 2 constructs with (4hp if i choose wounding buffer to stay, or 1 with 4hp and 1 with 3hp if i choose dynamic siphon to stay).

But if i play another dynamic siphon, and use my power and hope that i draw another construct, there will be at least 3 construct standing. If not, at least get another chance to make a new construct if the new dynamic siphon gets hit at least once.

What i should take note though is if i have my constructs at 4hp and we have heroes at 3hp, Baron Blade could attack them too.

Nightmist would really need to use her mist form this turn if she wants to survive a little bit longer. I don't know. Could she really afford to "investigate"(sacrificing 2hp) any further?

I don't think either of the remaining constructs now would be able to use their power since they will be destroyed once they get hit. So i guess i'll choose the lowest construct Dynamic Siphon to get destroyed.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Crackjaw Crew will hit Guise and Tachyon.  Guise redirects his damage to one of the Proletariates, destroying it.

Wounding Buffer will hit back the Crackjaw Crew for 2.

Major Flay will then hit Guise for 2.

That makes it Cosmic's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1.(Genetically Fused Physique)
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.(Engine of Destruction)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Ermine may not play cards(Mistbound)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.(Shield Generator)
Whenever a target is destroyed, but it on the bottom of its deck(Sky Deck)

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
HP: 32/32 Highest Villain Target
Deck: 12
Trash: 5
In Play: 3
-Genetically Fused Physique--Ongoing
-Negation Bands--Device, HP: 4/4
-Impulsion Beam--Device, HP: 3/8
Spoiler

Impulsion Beam: 8 HP, Device--Each player cannot play more than 1 Hero card per turn. Each Hero cannot use more than 1 power per turn.
Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

HP: 4/28
Available Powers:
Energy Lance: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 Energy damage.

Deck: 24
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Focusing Conduit-Blade: Equipment, Limited--Increase energy damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 3 energy damage. Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, you may play an equipment card.
Flawless Execution: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever damage dealt by KNYFE reduces a target to 1 HP, destroy that target.
Flawless Execution: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever damage dealt by KNYFE reduces a target to 1 HP, destroy that target.
For the Greater Good: One-Shot--KNYFE deals herself 3 psychic damage. If she takes damage this way, you may draw 1 card, play 1 card, and use 1 power now.
Kinetic Neutralizer: Ongoing, Limited--Increase damage dealt by KNYFE to the villain target with the highest HP by 1.
Primed Punch: Ongoing--At the start of your turn, KNYFE may deal 1 target 4 melee damage. If she deals damage this way, destroy this card. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage.
For the Greater Good: One-Shot--KNYFE deals herself 3 psychic damage. If she takes damage this way, you may draw 1 card, play 1 card, and use 1 power now.
Trash: 8
In Play: 0

Spoiler

Prototype Servo-Gauntlet: Equipment, Limited--Increase melee damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 melee damage. If that target is destroyed, you may destroy an Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 8/20
Deck: 15
Trash: 4
In Play: 4
-Hermetic--Nemesis, HP: 6/6
-Doc Tusser--Nemesis, HP: 9/9
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 4/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 6/6
Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 5/28 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Hand: 7
Spoiler

Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Trash: 9(8 Burst)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

HP: 4/27

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 26
Hand: 9
Spoiler

I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Trash: 7
In Play: 1
-Total Beefcake--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

HP: 26/35
Deck: 13
-Engine of Destruction--Ongoing
-The Crackjaw Crew--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 5/11
-Major Flay--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 3/7
Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

HP: 3/27

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Hand: 8
Spoiler

Harsh Offense: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.
Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.
Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Augmented Ally: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.At the start of that hero's turn, their player may discard a card. If they do, they may use a power immediately.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.
Trash: 6
-Wounding Buffer--Construct, Next to Tachyon, HP: 2/4

Spoiler

Wounding Buffer: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.The first time that hero character card is dealt damage by a target each turn, this card deals the source of that damage 2 energy damage.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

HP: 14/25
-The Seer--Nemesis, HP: 9/9

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

HP: 3/27 Highest Hero Target

Available Powers
Investigate: Nightmist deals herself 2 Infernal Damage. Draw 2 cards.

Deck: 23
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Astral Premonition: Spell Power 4, Ongoing--Power: Discard 1 card. If you do, reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on the top of that deck and 1 on the bottom of that deck.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Starshield Necklace: Spell Power 1, Equipment ,Relic, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Oblivion: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top 2 cards of your deck.Nightmist deals each Target one of the revealed card's Spell Power Infernal Damage, then deals each non-Hero Target the other revealed card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. Put the revealed cards into your trash.
Spoiler

Deck: 11
Trash: 1
-Shield Generator--Structure, HP: 4/6
-Battalion Brute--Minion, HP: 4/4
-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Outcast

I think it would have been better had i let dynamic siphon stay instead.

Since Ermine will target the second lowest hp 3 targets now. And Baron Blade will finish off that hero then.

I have no choice then, but to play Cosmic Crest now. And use its power to heal Wounding Buffer. So that will be the one to be destroyed next turn. Draw a card to end my turn. (For whatever good it would do.)

It's been nice knowing you guys. This will be probably Captain Cosmic's last play.  :P

Like some civilians would say in the game Freedom Force...."It's too much. I can't take it" :wacko:

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler
Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.

It is now Ermine's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Nothing(Mistbound)

End: Ermine reveals Tantrum: 5 hp, Nemesis(Sky-Scraper)--At the end of Ermine's turn, destroy 1 Environment card. Then, if Sky-Scraper is active in this game and there are no Environment cards in play, this card deals each Hero target 2 melee damage.

It is discarded and she deals Cosmic or Nightmist 2 damage.  Who wants it?

Uncle Yuan

Nightmist's turn is next, and I'll be working on some healing.  She'll take it.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Outcast

Darn it again. If i knew it was a cosmic crest construct, i could have played dynamic siphon or something. :doh:

But the reason i know i didn't was to draw Ermine's attack towards one of the constructs.

And i forgot how she will attack the 2nd lowest target regardless if it's a tie.  ( and Cosmic and Nightmist are tied for 3) :banghead:

Sorry. I seem to be making all the wrong decisions in my play.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Outcast on July 01, 2015, 02:22:31 PM
Darn it again. If i knew it was a cosmic crest construct, i could have played dynamic siphon or something. :doh:

But the reason i know i didn't was to draw Ermine's attack towards one of the constructs.

And i forgot how she will attack the 2nd lowest target regardless if it's a tie.  ( and Cosmic and Nightmist are tied for 3) :banghead:

Sorry. I seem to be making all the wrong decisions in my play.

Don't worry about it - this whole situation is just down to none of us being able to tell the future. I totally lost track of everything mid-game and played a very ineffectual and costly turn myself. None of us seemed to have any chance to get properly set up anyways.

Though we did seem to deviate from what I thought was a very strategic order to take them down - how did Prolet end up with less hp than Ermine?

Outcast

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 01, 2015, 02:47:32 PM
Though we did seem to deviate from what I thought was a very strategic order to take them down - how did Prolet end up with less hp than Ermine?

I think it was from Tachyon's Lightning Barrage attack. Maybe she was able to do a combo attack, after the first Impulsion Beam was destroyed.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

We may as well hold out for a few miraculous draws and plays. And if not, we deserve to watch our demise. I'm pretty pleased with a run of six wins.

Deaths Jester

IF I can hold out to my turn and IF the Implosion Beam is gacked...I might be able to do a little something...not sure yet...but need that Beam gone to do anything really worthwhile.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The beam is now the lowest hp villain target and is likely to go down the next time Guise would take damage.  Which is likely to be soon.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Seer hits Tachyon for 2.

It is now Nightmist's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
-Impulsion Beam--Device, HP: 3/8
Spoiler

Impulsion Beam: 8 HP, Device--Each player cannot play more than 1 Hero card per turn. Each Hero cannot use more than 1 power per turn.
Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Focusing Conduit-Blade: Equipment, Limited--Increase energy damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 3 energy damage. Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, you may play an equipment card.
Kinetic Neutralizer: Ongoing, Limited--Increase damage dealt by KNYFE to the villain target with the highest HP by 1.
Primed Punch: Ongoing--At the start of your turn, KNYFE may deal 1 target 4 melee damage. If she deals damage this way, destroy this card. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 1 melee damage and 1 energy damage.

Spoiler

Prototype Servo-Gauntlet: Equipment, Limited--Increase melee damage dealt by KNYFE by 1. Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 melee damage. If that target is destroyed, you may destroy an Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 3/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?

Spoiler

Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Spoiler

Harsh Offense: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.
Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.
Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Augmented Ally: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.At the start of that hero's turn, their player may discard a card. If they do, they may use a power immediately.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
-Wounding Buffer--Construct, Next to Tachyon, HP: 4/4
-Cosmic Crest--Construct, Limited, Next to Tachyon, HP: 4/4

Spoiler

Wounding Buffer: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.The first time that hero character card is dealt damage by a target each turn, this card deals the source of that damage 2 energy damage.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

HP: 1/27

Available Powers

Hand: 10
Spoiler

Astral Premonition: Spell Power 4, Ongoing--Power: Discard 1 card. If you do, reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on the top of that deck and 1 on the bottom of that deck.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Starshield Necklace: Spell Power 1, Equipment ,Relic, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Oblivion: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top 2 cards of your deck.Nightmist deals each Target one of the revealed card's Spell Power Infernal Damage, then deals each non-Hero Target the other revealed card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. Put the revealed cards into your trash.
Spoiler

-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Brute will be hitting the highest next, so you might want to play now who (or what since the constructs are tied for highest) will take it.  If Guise take it, only 1 point of damage will be redirected though.

Outcast

Uncle Yuan

Nightmist sags to one knee, nearly obscured by the mist pouring from countless wounds.  Still, she gathers some of the mist and shapes it into a ring, which quickly coalesces into an ornate necklace.  She places [Starshield Necklace] around her neck.  Staggering to her feet she reaches out to her floating tome and tears out a page.  It dissipates into mist as soon as it's removed, but Nightmist appears notably stronger for it.  "Necessary, but the cost can be high."  (Discard Oblivion [4])

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler
Mist Form: Spell Power 3, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.

It is now the Environment's turn

Play: Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.

End: First Brute hits Nightmist for 1 and 1.  Next one hits the Wounding Buffer for 1 and 1.

It is now Blade's turn

Play: Regression Darts: One-Shot--Baron Blade deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 toxic damage each. Targets dealt damage this way cannot deal damage until the start of Baron Blade's turn.

So who to hit?  The obvious choice seems to be Guise--who will redirect it and thus can still do damage and the Crest--which doesn't deal damage in the first place.

Any objections?

Uncle Yuan

catwhowalksbyhimself

Blade then blows up the Wounding Buffer.

It is now KNYFE's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated
-Impulsion Beam--Device, HP: 2/8
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

Spoiler

HP: 3/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

INCAPACITATED!

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Cosmic Crest--Construct, Limited, Next to Tachyon, HP: 3/4

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Mist Form: Spell Power 3, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
-Starshield Necklace--Equipment, Relic, Limited

Spoiler

-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Reepicheep

I feel so helpless...

I'll play Focusing Conduit Blade, though I think it'll be inconsequential.

I'll then use Energy Lance on the Impulsion Beam to destroy it.

I'll take priority for any hits from Prolet, especially if it'll shoot to kill. Now that I've had my turn, I should be first to go down.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I don't like to interfere too much, but with things so close and all--

Just like to point out that Guise will redirect Proletariate's damage to the beam and destroy it anyway, so there's no real need for you to do it.

Reepicheep

Ah, Right you are.

In that case, I'll hit 3hp off Ermine for good measure.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler
Battlefield Experience: Ongoing--Power: KNYFE deals 1 target 2 melee damage and 2 energy damage, then destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, you may draw 1 card and play 1 card.

It is Proletariate's turn

Start: Proletariate deals himself 2 damage.

Play: Overwhelm the Mighty: One-Shot--Each Proletariat deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 irreducible melee damage.

KNYFE and Guise take it and Guise redirects it--thus wrecking our plan since he can only do so once.  One of the 3 hp targets needs to take a third.  Who wants it?

HarryTrotter

Im dead anyway,so I can take the damage.
For my turn I play Hypersonic assault>power>draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise takes 2 from proletariate.

Hermetic makes everyone hit themselves for 1, except for the Cosmic Crest, since it can't deal damage.

A clone hits the crest, then the next KOs someone.

Okay, I'm willing to call it at this point.  Everyone still alive is at one or two hitpoints.  I will continue if you all insist, but it's pretty much over at this point.

Reepicheep

This is our first loss. I say we see it out with honour and dignity.

Uncle Yuan

Not that I think this is going to happen here, but I've seen some pretty unlikely victories in this game.  Play on!

catwhowalksbyhimself

Alright, KNYFE already volunteered to take the killing blow, so KNYFE has been incapacitated!  In that game, downed heroes still take their turns, they just no longer have cards and can only use one of their incap powers during their turn.

During tachyon's turn, she hits everything but Blade, who absorbs the hit with no damage, and Proletariate Prime, who redirects it to another close.  This also destroys the hated impulsion beam.  Lots of stuff cannot deal damage.  Oh and the Brutes didn't take damage either.

As for card draws

KNYFE--N/A

Tachyon
Spoiler

Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

Guise
Spoiler

Captain Cosmic
Spoiler

Nightmist
Spoiler

Scouring Mists: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.

Fiction then destroys Beekcake.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects
Lots of stuff cannot deal damage(seriously guys, too many to list)

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated
In Play: 2
Spoiler

HP: INCAPACITATED!
Incap Powers

1. One Hero may use 1 Power now.
2. One Player may play 1 card now.
3. Destroy 1 Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

HP: 6/20
-Hermetic--Nemesis, HP: 5/6
-Doc Tusser--Nemesis, HP: 8/9
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 2/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 5/6
Spoiler

HP: 1/28

Available Powers

Deck: 22
Spoiler

Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Trash: 10(8 Burst)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

INCAPACITATED!

HP: 1/27

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

HP: 24/35
-The Crackjaw Crew--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 4/11
-Major Flay--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 2/7
Spoiler

HP: 2/27

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Cosmic Crest--Construct, Limited, Next to Tachyon, HP: 1/4

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side

Incompacitated

HP: 10/25
-The Seer--Nemesis, HP: 8/9

Spoiler

HP: 2/27

Available Powers

Spoiler

Scouring Mists: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
-Starshield Necklace--Equipment, Relic, Limited

Spoiler

-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Reepicheep

Guys, I can destroy ongoings from beyond the grave. I think we got this.

Deaths Jester

I might go down in the next round or two but now that the beam is gone...I'm taking some of these arses with me!!!

I'll play: Gimmicky Character for health
             Say Cheese! on the 2/6 clone (and seeing as he has less than 5 hp, I can then play a card)
             (playing card from Say Cheese!) Look What I Found! on Ermine
             My power on Ermine
             Then, I Can Do That, Too! to use Captain Cosmic's power.

I'll wait to see what I get before my draw.

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.