Sentinels of the Multiverse game 7, Back for Vengeance!

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, April 28, 2015, 11:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Hmm, Gimicky Character shouldn't be there.  You already played it and I forgot to remove it from your hand.  Good news is, Cosmic's Power brings up another copy of it, so you still get to play it and can play an additional card to boot.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

Alright, then I'll put the Gimmicky Player I drew from my deck into play.

Question: IF I use Lemme See That ...  on Nightmist's Necklace how much hp do I receive for discard any of my cards?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 07, 2015, 07:33:07 PM
Question: IF I use Lemme See That ...  on Nightmist's Necklace how much hp do I receive for discard any of my cards?

None.  Your cards don't have a Spell Power number, so you get to heal for 0 hp.  Not very helpful.

Deaths Jester

Ok..then I don't see any cards in my hand that will be worth playing right yet, so I'll draw a card and end my turn.

So rehashing my turn:

Played Say Cheese! on the 2/6 hp Clone followed by Look What I Found! on Ermine.  Then follow those with my power on Ermine, play I Can Do That, Too for Captain Cosmic's power to draw Gimmicky Character and play it.  Draw my card and end turn.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on July 07, 2015, 10:08:51 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 07, 2015, 07:33:07 PM

None.  Your cards don't have a Spell Power number, so you get to heal for 0 hp.  Not very helpful.

Phew.  I really need that.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Gimmicky Character discards the following
Baron Blade
Spoiler

Zhu Long: 9 hp, Nemesis(Mr. Fixer)--At the end of Baron Blade's turn, move 1 Nemesis card from Baron Blade's trash pile into play. Then, if Mr. Fixer is active in this game, restore this card to 8 HP.

KNYFE
NA

Proletariate
Spoiler

Overwhelm the Mighty: One-Shot--Each Proletariat deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 irreducible melee damage.

Tachyon
Spoiler

Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.

Friction
NA

Guise
Spoiler

Gritty Reboot: Ongoing, Limited--I'm hard-boiled, but not like an egg. Like a detective. Whenever Guise is dealt damage, you may draw a card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Fright Train
Spoiler

Plow Through: One-Shot--Fright Train deals the two non-villain targets with the lowest HP 2 melee damage each.

Captain Cosmic
Spoiler

Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.

Ermine
Spoiler

Long Con: One-Shot--Each player discards 1 card. Ermine regains 3 HP.

Nightmist
Spoiler

Elder Ring: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.

Mobile Defense Platform
Spoiler

M.D.P. Turbolift: When this card enters play, reveal cards from the top of the Environment deck until a Structure or Level card is revealed.Put it into play, discard the other revealed cards, and destroy this card.

Bad luck that.  Only 1 target, so only 1 hp healed.

You draw
Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

It is now Fright Train's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Choke: 5 hp, Nemesis(KNYFE)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, destroy 1 Hero equipment card. If KNYFE is active in this game, reduce damage dealt by Hero targets by 1.

Note: KNYFE in incapacitated and is thus no longer active in this game, so the additional effect doesn't happen.

End: Fright Train, the Crew, and Major Flay try to deal damage, but can't.  Choke then destroys the Starshield Necklace.

It is now Captain Cosmic's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1.(Genetically Fused Physique)
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.(Engine of Destruction)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Lots of stuff cannot deal damage(seriously guys, too many to list)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.(Shield Generator)
Whenever a target is destroyed, but it on the bottom of its deck(Sky Deck)

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
HP: 32/32 Highest Villain Target
Deck: 12
Trash: 6
In Play: 2
-Genetically Fused Physique--Ongoing
-Negation Bands--Device, HP: 4/4
Spoiler

Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

HP: INCAPACITATED!
Incap Powers

1. One Hero may use 1 Power now.
2. One Player may play 1 card now.
3. Destroy 1 Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 6/20
Deck: 14
Trash: 5
In Play: 4
-Hermetic--Nemesis, HP: 5/6
-Doc Tusser--Nemesis, HP: 8/9
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 1/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 5/6
Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 1/28

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Deck: 21
Hand: 8
Spoiler

Sonic Vortex: One-Shot--Tachyon deals up to X Targets 3 Sonic Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Accelerated Assault: One-Shot,Burst--Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Melee Damage.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Trash: 11(8 Burst)
In Play: 0
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

HP: 2/27

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 22
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Trash: 13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

HP: 24/35
In Play: 3
-Engine of Destruction--Ongoing
-The Crackjaw Crew--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 4/11
-Major Flay--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 2/7
Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Deck: 25
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Harsh Offense: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.
Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards. Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Potent Disruption:One-Shot--Destroy 1 construct card. Captain Cosmic deals 1 target energy damage equal to the hp of the destroyed construct card plus 1.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.
Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Augmented Ally: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.At the start of that hero's turn, their player may discard a card. If they do, they may use a power immediately.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.
In Play: 1
-Cosmic Crest--Construct, Limited, Next to Tachyon, HP: 1/4

Spoiler

Cosmic Crest: 4 hp, Construct, Limited--Captain Cosmic and all construct cards are immune to energy damage.Power: Up to 3 contructs cards regain 2 hp each.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

HP: 5/25
-The Seer--Nemesis, HP: 8/9

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

Available Powers
Investigate: Nightmist deals herself 2 Infernal Damage. Draw 2 cards.

Spoiler

Scouring Mists: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Mist Form: Spell Power 3, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Astral Premonition: Spell Power 4, Ongoing--Power: Discard 1 card. If you do, reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on the top of that deck and 1 on the bottom of that deck.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Trash: 10

Spoiler

Deck: 10
Trash: 2
-Shield Generator--Structure, HP: 4/6
-Battalion Brute--Minion, HP: 4/4
-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was hoping to get this wrapped up in time, but I'll be going on vacation in a couple of days, so there will be a week's gap in there.

Reepicheep

Ah, jeez. Not that I have a stake in this decision being dead and all, but shall we call it quits when Cat heads off and start a new game after?

Enjoy a well deserved vacation, Cat!

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Outcast

Very sorry for the delay.

I'll play Dynamic Siphon next to myself. Then use my power and hope it's a construct to delay the inevitable. Draw a card to end my turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Not a Construct, but the next best thing

Sustained Influence: Ongoing--Whenever a construct card is destroyed, you may destroy this card to put that construct back into play.

Put it into pay I assume?

Outcast

That could certainly help keep Cosmic Crest back. Of course, if nobody takes it out first like....Ermine? Baron Blade or the Environment. :o

Play it.  :)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry for the delay.  I've actually been back for almost a week.

Cosmic draws
Spoiler

Harsh Offense: One-Shot--Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.

It is now Ermine's turn

Sleight of Hand: One-Shot--Each player must put a card from hand on the top of their deck. Ermine deals each Hero target 1 projectile damage.

She can't deal damage, but you still have to put a card back on your deck.  I won't pause for that, but please do so as soon as possible.

Ermine Discards Calypso: 11 hp, Nemesis(Ra)--At the end of Ermine's turn, move 1 Hero Ongoing card from play to the top of the associated Hero's deck. If Ra is active in this game, reduce all fire damage by 1.

She can't deal damage and neither can the Seer.

That makes it Nightmist's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1.(Genetically Fused Physique)
The First time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce the damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.(Negation Bands)
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-Psychic damage, redirect it to the Clone with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.(Engine of Destruction)
Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.(Engine of Destruction)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Lots of stuff cannot deal damage(seriously guys, too many to list)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.(Shield Generator)
Whenever a target is destroyed, but it on the bottom of its deck(Sky Deck)

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Baron Blade's villain turn, Baron Blade deals the hero target with the lowest HP and himself 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Baron Blade's villain turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 toxic damage.
HP: 32/32 Highest Villain Target
In Play: 2
-Genetically Fused Physique--Ongoing
-Negation Bands--Device, HP: 4/4
Spoiler

Negation Bands: 4 hp, Device--The first time Baron Blade would be dealt damage each turn, reduce that damage to 0 and Baron Blade regains 2 HP.
Genetically Fused Physique: Ongoing--Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 1. At the end of Baron Blade's turn, Baron Blade regains 2 HP.

HP: INCAPACITATED!
Incap Powers

1. One Hero may use 1 Power now.
2. One Player may play 1 card now.
3. Destroy 1 Ongoing card.

Spoiler

Front Side
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 6/20
In Play: 4
-Hermetic--Nemesis, HP: 5/6
-Doc Tusser--Nemesis, HP: 8/9
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 1/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 5/6
Spoiler

Hermetic: 6 hp, Nemesis(Scholar)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, each Hero target deals itself 1 infernal damage. Then, if the Scholar is active in this game, each Hero character card deals itself 1 toxic damage.
Proletariat: 6 hp, Clone--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage.At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
Doc Tusser: 9 hp,Nemesis(Chrono-Ranger)--At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 1 projectile damage. Then, if Chrono-Ranger is active in this game, this card regains 3 HP.

HP: 1/28

Available Powers
Team Leader: Each Player draws 1 card.

Hand: 8
Spoiler

Synaptic Interruption: Ongoing,Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
HUD Goggles: Equipment, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase.
Pushing the Limits: Ongoing, Limited--You may play an additional card during your play phase and draw an additional card during your draw phase. At the start of your turn, Tachyon may deal herself 2 Sonic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Trash: 11(8 Burst)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Friction's turn, Friction deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

INCAPACITATED!
Incap Ability: At the start of Friction's turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.

Available Powers
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 6
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Fright Train's turn, Fright Train deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage

Incompacitated
At the start of Fright Train's villain turn, the hero target with the highest HP deals themselves 2 toxic damage.

HP: 24/35
-Engine of Destruction--Ongoing
-The Crackjaw Crew--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 4/11
-Major Flay--Nemesis(The Sentinels), HP: 2/7
Spoiler

Major Flay: 7 hp, Nemesis(Visionary)--At the end of Fright Train's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 lightning damage. If the Visionary is active in this tame, Villain Ongoing cards are indestructible.
Engine of Destruction: Ongoing--Increase damage dealt by Fright Train by 1.Increase the first damage dealt to Fright Train each turn by 1.
The Crackjaw Crew: 11 hp, Nemesis(The Sentinels)--At the end of Fright Traini's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 energy damage each.Increase damage dealt by this card by 1 for each active member of the Sentinels.

Available Powers
Fabrication: Reveal the top card of your deck. Put it into play or into your hand.

Spoiler

Cosmic Weapon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. That hero gains the following power:Power: This hero deals 1 target 3 energy damage.
Energy Bracers: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card.Reduce damage dealt to that hero character card by 1.
Unflagging Animation: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, Captain Cosmic deals himself 1 irreducible psychic damage. At the start of your turn, you may move 1 construct card from your trash into play. Then, you may destroy this card.Construct Cataclysm: One-Shot--Destroy all construct cards.Captain Cosmic either deals 1 target X irreducible energy damage, or deals up to X targets 3 energy damage each, where X = the number of construct cards destroyed this way.
Trash: 7
-Cosmic Crest--Construct, Limited, HP: 1/4
-Dynamic Siphon--Construct, HP: 4/4
-Sustained Influence--Ongoing

Spoiler

Sustained Influence: Ongoing--Whenever a construct card is destroyed, you may destroy this card to put that construct back into play.
Dynamic Siphon: 4 hp, Construct--Play this card next to a hero character card. Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.

Spoiler

Front Side
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incompacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

HP: 5/25
Deck: 11
Trash: 8
-The Seer--Nemesis, HP: 8/9

Spoiler

The Seer: 9 hp, Nemesis--At the end of Ermine's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 infernal damage. If Fanatic is active in this game, all Hero targets are immune to damage from Hero targets.

Available Powers
Investigate: Nightmist deals herself 2 Infernal Damage. Draw 2 cards.

Spoiler

Scouring Mists: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Mist Form: Spell Power 3, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Astral Premonition: Spell Power 4, Ongoing--Power: Discard 1 card. If you do, reveal the top 2 cards of a deck. Put 1 on the top of that deck and 1 on the bottom of that deck.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Master of Magic: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Whenever you play a Spell card, Nightmist regains that card's [Spell] HP.
Mist Form: Spell Power 2, Ongoing, Limited--Nightmist is immune to Damage. You cannot play cards or use Powers. You may draw an additional card during your draw phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy this card.
Amulet of the Elder Gods: Spell Power 3, Equipment, Relic, Limited--The first time Nightmist would be dealt Damage each turn, you may discard 2 cards. If you do, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice.
Call Forth: Spell Power 1, One-Shot, Spell:Discard a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until the discarded card's [Spell] Relics are revealed. Put the Relics into your hand. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into your deck.
Enlightenment: Spell Power 2, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. One player may draw that card's [Spell] cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Planar Banishment: Spell Power 3, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's [Spell] Infernal Damage. You may destroy up to that card's [Spell] Ongoing and/or Environment cards. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Scouring Mists: Spell Power 4, One-Shot, Spell--Reveal the top card of your deck.Nightmist deals herself that card's Spell Power Infernal Damage. Nightmist deals up to that card's Spell Power Targets 2 Infernal Damage each. Put the revealed card into your trash.
Elder Ring: Spell Power 2, Equipment, Relic, Limited--Increase the Damage dealt by Nightmist by 1. Power: Draw a card. Destroy this card.
Trash: 10

Spoiler

Deck: 10
Trash: 2
-Shield Generator--Structure, HP: 4/6
-Sky Deck--Level
Spoiler

Shield Generator: 6 hp, Structure--Reduce damage dealt to Environment targets by 1.
Battalion Brute: 4 hp, Minion--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee and 1 lightning damage.
Sky Deck: Level--When this card enters play, destroy any other level cards.Whenever a target is destroyed, put it under its associated deck.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Due to circumstances beyond his control, Uncle Yuan cannot complete this game.  Someone will need to take over for him if we wish to finish the game.

Outcast

Hmmm...i don't think anyone new would want to start playing at this point of the game.

That's it. I say this game is a draw. Or cancelled due to lack of players.  :P

Game was compromised due to some deck of cards falling. Hehe. :P

I suppose we'll need to start over. :rolleyes:

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was actually thinking one of you could run Nightmist in addition to your own hero, but I'm okay with closing it down.  You all weren't going to win this one anyway.

There will be a delay before I start the next one.

Outcast

Well, thanks for hosting and giving us the opportunity to play the game Cat. :)