The golden Superman from 853rd century

Started by mac402, May 10, 2015, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac402

Hey Freedom Reborners, anyone willing to strain their imagination on this guy? http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

From what little I gathered (and I did read DC 1 Million) this is the same Kal-El aka Clark Kent that we know from the Post-Crisis continuity only way into the future. Vaguely he is said to have traveled the universe and dipped in the sun for 15000 years and that he granted his successors unimaginable powers when he returned. Unfortunate for us he is virtually without any feats.

Do you guys use him in your hero files? What attributes you have given him?

BentonGrey

Sheesh...that's a tough one!  He's ridiculously powerful.  It seems likely that he's got skyfather level powers.  He seems to be able to warp and reshape reality, and it makes sense that he'd have unimaginable levels of durability.  In a sense, think Odin/Zeus/Celestial levels as you design the herofile.  In other words, I don't think he'll translate well to FF.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Personally, I think he would be a bit above Odin, more-so Zeus.  Celestial level power might be right.  Sun-dipping for 1,000 years when 15 minutes more than doubled his strength?  Yeah, theoretically, he should be immensely powerful.

Though, if you try asking people how Superman 1,000,000 would compare to Odin and Zeus, some would say Odin (and Zeus) is better because he "doesn't have the feats", and anything that he doesn't do on panel is pure speculation.  But where's the fun in that? :P

mac402

Looks like we all have similar opinion. What about the green rock?

spydermann93

As far as I'm aware, he's beyond that affecting him.

That, or he could possibly just transmute into something not-so-harmful :P

mac402

Yeah, I guess it would be to cheesy to be able to beat him that way  :lol:.