News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Avengers page updates

Started by SickAlice, May 12, 2015, 05:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Excellent job. I love that you are cracking the Marvel NOW! versions. Old schoolo is great but i prefer having options  :P. Well done SA!!!

SickAlice

Lol. Thanks and thanks. Pod made all the good old schools for you over on his page if you want. I put this one on his as a base.
And thanks Pod.

Added Ultron Sentry.

Cyber Burn

:thumbup: There can never be too many Ultrons!

windblown

SickAlice

Nope. Never enough. And they're such great models! I have to get ZBrush down, that's what was used for them. They're smaller so Ultron can have his army. The original colors are off from the film though. To get them closer recolor the glow channel to a blue hue and possibly black out the bump map. You'll lose dimension doing that but retain that glossy metallic look they had in the movie.

SickAlice

Podmark

That's a great looking model, SA.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Again credit due to the modeler (I have to remind myself to list the actual names sometime rather than the game) though. I'm going to get back to releasing my own stuff rather than convertions soon. Like KITT I handcrafted much of the insides. It's just more fun that way. In this case though, yeah, I couldn't have done her as well as the artists from Future Fight did. I wanted to do her character since she showed up in the CA comics but don't think I would have ever gotten it that close. Def a nice model to look at learn from though. They managed to make that one as complex yet simple and low poly as possible somehow. And the method they used for the short hair cut is really well thought out.