News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The One Who Knows and Other Sundries

Started by BentonGrey, June 09, 2015, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Actually, Agent of Order and Chaos sounds pretty good.

BentonGrey

Thanks for the great ideas, guys!  I think Agent of Order and Chaos sounds like a catchy one.

Okay, is this too much?  Groot: "He is Groot"?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

He had that one for a short time due to the Magus' tinkering which caused the In-Betweener to bring Warlock before Order and Chaos where they "opened" his mind and such...it was a loopy run but most of Warlock's stuff has been loopy...

As for Groot - "Prince/King of the Dendritics" is actually one of his titles. Wish I could find...ah.."The tree that speaks it's name"...no...where is that comic...rrr...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Deaths Jester

Could always fall back on a regular GotG line, "Hey, it's Groot!"

...or "Who's turn is it to water Groot?"

BentonGrey

Haha, never having read any of those, I'm completely lost, but that one sounds cool.  I'll change it if folks think it should be something else.

I like 'The Tree that Speaks its Name'!  Ha, that's fun.

I've got a list of new ones.  These should make up the last batch that I'm working on that I think will give me trouble.

Wonder Man
Dazzler
Psylocke
Arnim Zola
She Hulk
Miss Marvel
Star Lord

There are many more entries to write, but I went through and hit the descriptions to see which ones I needed help with.

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

Stan would probably call it The Tree That Walks Like A Man.

Deaths Jester

Dazzler - Disco dancing mutant lightshow

She Hulk - "Like the Hulk but female", "Gamma-powered lawyer", "Green skinned, super strong bombshell"

Psylocke - if you use the ninja/asian version, "British telepathy stuck in an Asian body". Otherwise, "Purple haired model who knows what's on your mind"

Deaths Jester

Arnim Zola - "Nazi geneticist's mind in a headless body", "He Who Has A Television Chest", "Mad scientist plus flat screen tv"

Wonder Man - "Ionic powered Hollywood stuntman", "Beast's Wingman", "Ionic hasbeen actor"

Star Lord- "Spartan prince gone rogue", "Master of the Element Gun"...got to hit the comics for this and Ms Marvel...

BentonGrey

Man, DJ, you've really got a knack for this.  That's a lot of great suggestions.  Thanks man, I really do appreciate the help!
God Bless

Deaths Jester

I only have a knack when it comes to Marvel characters. My Dc one's aren't as good.

Ms Marvel - Kree/human hybrid Air Force officer...that's what first comes to mind for Carol but I don't like it...seems to spot on...

Deaths Jester

Could also do "Half Kree, half human, all military" or "Human with alien genes and a superiority complex" for Carol. Also, "Partial kree superheroine with unreliable powers" if you use her during her times of doubt/when Rogue affected her/many other times.

Star Lord - "Peter Quill, galavanting space hero looking for love"? That might fit Starfox better...

Zola - Mobile flat screen tv, only recieves the nazi geneticist channel

Panther_Gunn

Ms. Marvel - The Female Fury!  (so says the early covers)
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.