News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

EZHero question...

Started by daglob, June 10, 2015, 11:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

How do you add the custom attributes? I get what looks like a text file and that's it. I know I'm missing something...

hoss20

All you need to do is add your custom attribute in the format you see in the text file:

Display Name,FFEdit name

Then just save the text file as attrib.ini and you're all set. The attribute will now show in the drop down to choose from when editing or creating your hero files. I haven't added an attribute in a while and it was on a previous version. I do remember that I had better success when adding the custom attributes to the list and then closing the program and reopening it. You can add all of the customs at once.

daglob

I mean, from within EZHero. I click on "Add Custom Attribute" and I get a text list of attributes. I have no idea what to do next...

Or is that what you are talking about.

hoss20

Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Sorry I wasn't more clear. I guess I should have begun my explanation with click on "Add Custom Attribute". I had assumed that you had done this and that's where I started my response. Let me know if you come across any problems.

daglob

Thanks!

Now to see if I can make it work...