News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Annoying...

Started by daglob, June 12, 2015, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Here at the library, the load time of a lot of pages and the download time of any file you care to try has increased dramatically. I'm not certain, but I think it may have to do with the large number of teenage boys I see wearing earphones while staring fixedly at the screen and using both mouse and keyboard simultaneously.

JeyNyce

Minecraft is a killer!  All the kids at my library play that game.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

HarryTrotter

I really dont see whats so interesting in that game.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Tomato

It allows you virtually endless creativity and fun? It's basically legos in video game form, with cool monsters and stuff to fight when you're bored.

spydermann93

I just recently got back into Minecraft :P

I've been having lots of fun with the "Mo' Monsters" modpack.  It adds so many new enemies and animals! :D

SickAlice

The librarians are secretly sabotaging the internet for fear it may render books obsolete and put them out a career.

My download time is bugged lately actually. I went to my ISP's site and clicked Help>Email. I got an email saying my ISP doesn't support email help and I needed to call 1-800-same-number-as-their-sales-department. Also annoying. What do you want for $160 a month though?  :thumbdown:

HarryTrotter

Also the load time for opening FR is around 30 minutes on PC.Does anyone else have this problem?
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

Quote from: Spade on June 14, 2015, 05:17:17 AM
Also the load time for opening FR is around 30 minutes on PC.Does anyone else have this problem?

Nope. But I admire your dedication to the cause.

HarryTrotter

Not really.Usually it just wont load.So most of the times I log in from my phone.
Jon Farmer

daglob

It's a good 30 seconds, with the individual forums at least as long or timing out.

another thing to hate summer for (although there is so much to like also).