HOW CAN I EXCHANGE A KEYFRAME WHEN THE MESH DOESN'T ACEPPT IT ??

Started by heroidosilencio, June 23, 2015, 04:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I m trying to put a fantastic keyframe from  the character Tyr from Gren in the mesh Silver Samurai.
This character can move his sword like no one else. It is a fantastic work from Gren.

But this mesh doesn`t aceppt this keyframe. Is there anyway I could make it work?? And if so, how??

detourne_me

Hello,
If you want to add the Tyr keyframes to Silver Samurai, you need to make sure that Silver Samurai has all of the nodes on the mesh that Tyr does.  Since Tyr has a cape, there is probably a cape node,  there may also be different weapon nodes as well, since Tyr is a newer Grenadier mesh.

Well, I decided its easy to make the skope,  so here he is, Silver Samurai with Gren's Tyr keyframes in addition to his normal keyframes.  It's unconverted, so I'm not sure if he can be used in FFVTTR or not.  I've also included two of Courtnall6's skins with it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?enskncpnsatgcpp

heroidosilencio

Hello, detourne me, thank you for your help, but it didn`t work.
The keyframes I was talking about is from Tyr from this site:  http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_one.html

Could you try to put the keyframe from Tyr in Silver Samurai and teach me how to do that?

detourne_me

Those are the keyframes from Tyr from that site,  I've integrated them into the Silver Samurai mesh.
If I just took the keyframes and put them into the silver samurai mesh, he wouldnt put his sword away when picking up items, and the melee_idle would look strange because TYr doesn't have a left hand...SS's left hand would look weird.

If you want to do it yourself there are plenty of tutorials available.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: heroidosilencio on June 26, 2015, 02:53:26 AM
Silver Samurai, Mystique and Red Omega are fantastique meshes but with poor keyframes. I would like to put keyframes a little more interesting.
I would like to change these other two meshes.

Is it difficult to make?? Do you recomend any tutorial??

http://www.autodesk.com/products/3ds-max/overview

I find your choice of words to be very insulting. I've let these things go before, but as of now, I'm sorry, but you are on your own.

heroidosilencio

What have I done now???

Are you crazy???

I  asked apologized already for the discussion we had before and for me it was left in the past...
I didn`t know you were still thinking about it. 

If you don`t want to help there is no problem. I have nothing against you, by the way.

Anyway, if we had any problem in the past, please forgive me again.

Good luck in your life and thank your for your kindness about putting all your meshes on internet, so that we users could use. As I said, I have nothing against you.

spydermann93

I think that we just have a misunderstanding here.

I'm guessing that hero meant that the keyframes for Red Omega (Omega Red?), Silver Samurai, and Mystique aren't exactly what he is looking for.  Just like many of us, he just wants to modify what he's downloaded to fit his own tastes.  There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't think that hero was trying to be offensive to anybody.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 26, 2015, 04:48:42 AM
I think that we just have a misunderstanding here.

I'm guessing that hero meant that the keyframes for Red Omega (Omega Red?), Silver Samurai, and Mystique aren't exactly what he is looking for.  Just like many of us, he just wants to modify what he's downloaded to fit his own tastes.  There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't think that hero was trying to be offensive to anybody.

While I do technically agree on all accounts, it' s the way in which things are said which causes offense to be taken. As for the previous issue, it has been long forgotten. But here is my problem, if you had said, "Hey! I had an Idea that might improve the Silver Samurai Mesh", I would say "Ok, is there anything I can do to help?

But to say that someone's hard work only ended up with "poor keyframes" (Your words, not mine), is just insulting, and is also the reason that we lose so many talented and creative individuals. This will be my last post on the matter, and I will not read any responses to this thread, all I ask is that you think about what you have written before you have posted it.

heroidosilencio

Oh, I see. I take off this words them. When I said "poor keyframe", I didn't want to ofend anyone.

What I meant is that I prefered another kind of keyframes than those ones wrich were in the meshes. That's all.

In facts who made these meshes made an excelent work. A very talented work.  I just was looking for a way to put one other kind of keyframes that I would like most. That's all.

Forgive me if I offended someone here, anyway. It was not my intention.

heroidosilencio

spydermann93, thank you for understanding me. What you said was exactly what I was trying to say.

grenadier

Quotepoor keyframes

Hmm.....  So you think the Silver Samurai mesh I've made in the past (while I was learning) is lacking and you'd prefer other keyframes.
Good to know. 
Too bad you don't know the history behind that mesh or why you can't easily transfer KFs properly to it, and you won't from me.
Good luck trying to get any help in the future.
Don't bother sending me a PM because  you won't like the reply.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

QuoteForgive me if I offended someone here, anyway. It was not my intention.
That someone happens to be ME and whether you intended it or not. 
You DID.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

yell0w_lantern

Quote from: grenadier on July 18, 2015, 11:37:49 AM
Quotepoor keyframes

Hmm.....  So you think the Silver Samurai mesh I've made in the past (while I was learning) is lacking and you'd prefer other keyframes.
Good to know. 
Too bad you don't know the history behind that mesh or why you can't easily transfer KFs properly to it, and you won't from me.
Good luck trying to get any help in the future.
Don't bother sending me a PM because  you won't like the reply.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

QuoteForgive me if I offended someone here, anyway. It was not my intention.
That someone happens to be ME and whether you intended it or not. 
You DID.

I would say that animation is harder than the modeling.  If you can track down the non-skoped version of my first mesh (Belle of Vichy) you'll see poor keyframes.
Grenadier, Beyonder, Jik, Vertex, Valandar, and Renegade did a lot to advance individual character animation in this game. 
Yellow Lantern smash!

spydermann93

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on July 24, 2015, 01:17:15 AMI would say that animation is harder than the modeling.  If you can track down the non-skoped version of my first mesh (Belle of Vichy) you'll see poor keyframes.
Grenadier, Beyonder, Jik, Vertex, Valandar, and Renegade did a lot to advance individual character animation in this game.

Preach it, YL!! :thumbup:

And don't forget about Tommyboy, INK, and Texas Jack! :D

heroidosilencio

grenadier, I`m sorry.
I didn`t mean it.

You make a lot of people happy with your work.
Please forgive my words. I expressed myself in a bad way.

Amazo Version 2.2

normally i'd mind my own business, but i owe cyber a lot, so the least i can do is to try to help cool things down, maybe help avoid more conflict. i've got one thing to say to try to help smooth things out, and then i'll go back to hiding in my little corner. you keep saying you made a mistake, that you picked bad words, and that you are sorry. that's fine. but what did you do to fix that? if you're really sorry, and you really mean it, maybe you should go back and change your words. if you are really sorry, then at least get rid of the words that are making everyone upset.

now i'll go back to my corner and hide.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on July 24, 2015, 03:36:29 PM
normally i'd mind my own business, but i owe cyber a lot, so the least i can do is to try to help cool things down, maybe help avoid more conflict. i've got one thing to say to try to help smooth things out, and then i'll go back to hiding in my little corner. you keep saying you made a mistake, that you picked bad words, and that you are sorry. that's fine. but what did you do to fix that? if you're really sorry, and you really mean it, maybe you should go back and change your words. if you are really sorry, then at least get rid of the words that are making everyone upset.

now i'll go back to my corner and hide.

Don't worry Robot, I said what I wanted to say, so I'm done. I know I'm difficult to work with, both, on the Job, and in the FR Community, and you do both almost daily. As for whatever debt you think you owe me, you know I much I value friendship, respect, and trust. You've given all three without question, we're good.

Heroidosilencio, I understand that there is a language barrier here, but before you post something, you need to re-read your post, and try to see how someone else might feel after they have read it. Also, you do have the ability to correct/modify your posts, perhaps it would be a good idea to do that here.