News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Great CSA Thread

Started by Tomato, January 16, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Considering my love of the CSA, I don't know how I missed the last few posts here.

Nait: That is a great Picture. If you're ever in need of suggestions, I would love to see Characters like "General Glory" and "Rocket Red". Maybe see how your interpretation of some Patriotic themed Characters.

Quote from: Tomato on July 15, 2014, 06:47:13 AM
These are some of the Justice Lord designs I came up with (I found a solid Aquaman JLord design to work with by another fan, so I didn't bother with one for him)

"Mato, I would love to see that Justice Lords "Aquaman" if you happen to get a chance.

Tomato

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 24, 2015, 04:22:58 PM
"Mato, I would love to see that Justice Lords "Aquaman" if you happen to get a chance.

That's fine. Sadly though, I don't recall who actually made the design... I pulled it off of google image search.

And, since I'm posting anyway, the updated "Lords" Green Arrow.

Cyber Burn

I gotta say, I think I would like to add those to my "Justice Lords" set for FFvt3R.  :D 

The only thing I am hesitant with on Aquaman, is that it looks like the Fins are coming out where the Bracers are on the Legs, but otherwise, I really like the design, very clean. For GL, I'd have to compare the Robin Hood Hat to the Hood, but no complaints with him.

Have you decided on a definite "Justice Lords Flash" yet?