News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Future Fight

Started by Glitch Girl, July 09, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeyNyce

How do you level up to class 2?  I see everybody at class 2 and I'm still class 1.  What am I missing?
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

detourne_me

Actually class 1 are like the officers of the group, while class 2 are regular members. We're the lucky 3 to be class 1. I think we have some kicking/accepting privileges, but not much else right now

JeyNyce

Alright then.  That's good to know.  Thanks GG!

Glitch Girl

Got a question for you guys...

I was looking at the character profiles where there are (among other things) a list of traits for each character.  Most of them make sense, but I'll be durned if I can figure out Captain America's, which is "Disease".  Can someone clarify for me?

Also, has anyone gotten to Chapter 8 yet?  Can it be done with Level 40 characters or will it require a few 50's?  Im in the middle of Chapter 7 so I have time to plan  (plus, FINALLY got my 4th star on Captain Marvel, whoo hoo!)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Glitch Girl

Quick note: We've hit L3 Guild.  Go us!

Also another quick note - today's alliance goal is Villain siege and is based on ATTEMPTS, not successes.  Even if you can't win, just throw your guys at 'em one by one and we should get this one.  :)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

JeyNyce

Villain siege is so hard, especially with Doc Ock and them frickin lasers!!  LOL.  For you GG, I'll sent my men to battle!

Tomato

Ooooooooh, nice. I usually do Villain siege anyway, so this won't be a problem.

In personal news, my secondary team is now officially my primary. I'm so proud.

Spoiler

Podmark

Thanks to all the praise in this thread I decided to check this out and - it's pretty cool. I haven't played such an active mobile game before, they did a great job on the controls.
I've just finished the first chapter. My first two heroes were Winter soldier and Ant-Man - which is pretty cool :)

I'll apply for the FR group next time I play.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Thunder

I love this game!   I've just applied to the alliance.  My name on Future Fight , for my own personal nostalgia, is Commander USA..LOL

Glitch Girl

Welcome aboard guys!

Since Tomato is showing off his team (who look awesome BTW), here's mine

Spoiler

With any luck I'll be getting Cap his 4th star soon (11 more biometrics to go).    Eventually I'll probably replace Black Widow, but she levels up faster than most so that may be a while.  The two caps I'm going to stick with for a while.
-Glitch Girl

JeyNyce

Since everybody else is doing it, I'll join

Spoiler

Me and the Captains make it happen!

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Great stuff guys! Here's my Arena Team for now. Hoping to get Giant Man to 5* and Ultron up to 4* and they'll become my main team with Vision.
Spoiler

Tomato

Curse you guys for getting me addicted to this game again... I had stopped playing, and now it's all I play during downtime at work. Blah.

Finally got my Giant-Man to five stars, and I'm at the point now where I can do all the daily challenges without expending too much effort. I like to grind for specific items and such when they correspond with the group daily missions... Ex. grind for gear items when the daily is stage clears, grind Norn Stones and normal biometrics on Elite mission days, etc. On days like today (where the group mission is something that doesn't use energy) I'll use it as a free day... Normally I grind through special missions for Biometrics, but I'll also do whatever else I'd like to grind. I'm curious how everyone else spends their time/energy.

Outcast

I try to do some daily missions/achievements. Like some normal, elite and bonus missions. I haven't unlocked villain siege though. I'm kinda stuck on the last stage of chapter 2 elite missions against Modok. (There's always some random villain popping up and making it quite difficult to finish.)  So yeah, not really grinding that much. Sometimes i like to switch between the lower level character to let them catch up a bit or just try to experiment with other combination and characters. I'm also not quite sure when they lose their best condition. It always seems to be there. Or maybe i'm just not playing too many times. :P

I've also recently tried the arena stage. Although the controls in regular chapter missions is ok. In the arena stage, it becomes extremely difficult to move my character and sometimes switch between them. Making it more of a game that you have to just trade blows with your opponent and less dodging. (except for some cases of auto dodging bonuses by some characters)

Team Pym according to what i've read in some sites on the internet seems to be OP? Or maybe just has the best kind of team bonus / or combo attack. Not sure. But they say, Giant Man, and Yellow Jacket rocks.

Glitch Girl

Giant Man and Yellowjacket are both beasts in the Arena because of their long, hard-to-interrupt attacks in addition to the team bonuses.  I had my team seriously whupped by a suited Giant Man that took almost my entire team to beat just him, never mind the rest of the bunch. (sidenote: fought a suited Ant-Man who shrunk my cap just before I beat him so I had mini-Cap in his victory pose at the end.  Was kinda funny-looking.  )

Outcast, I recommend choosing your opponents carefully.  If you're just starting, try to pick teams that are below your level, even if it means refreshing the list (no penalties in that).  If you can build up a win chain, you can get more points per match, which means better awards.  Also, your opponent can't use assists, but you can so pack your next strongest characters in there in case of emergencies, though in truth, you won't need them hardly at all if you pick your opponents carefully. And finally, the character types do make a difference so you should always use it to your advantage if you aren't already.

I play arena with autoplay on since my reflexes aren't super-duper sharp, but that's a personal preference thing.    It has gotten me into the top 10-15% consistently.
-Glitch Girl

Outcast

Thanks for the tips GG. Yeah in the Arena, i do try to pick the opponents who i think are weaker than me (generaly those whose levels are lower than mine).  But there were cases that i lost to someone because they let you see one character whose level is lower than yours, but actually his/her two companions are at a much higher level than mine.  So now i also look at the points and fight only teams from a certain range. :)

I've tried using Auto play on missions, the AI was ok i guess. Haven't tried it out in Arena. I usually just trade blows/skills/attacks with the opponents and pick the appropriate hero type that my opponent's hero is weak against.

Didn't know Ant-man could shrink his opponents in this game. :)  (And i just got Ant-man and the Wasp too.)

I wonder why they made a "revenge" option in the arena though? Do they give better rewards if you are successful? I presume people who beat you are just stronger or higher in levels than you so i would think it would be pretty hard to win against them.

Clear tickets? Haven't really used them. Do you guys use them? I think they earn you items for the stages? You don't get to earn the biometrics or get any experience for your heroes. Did try a couple of Experience points chips to level up a hero though. :P

Tomato

You can get biometrics, but the clear tickets don't net you the ally and enemy shifter biometrics you'll run into. It's great for grinding the items from low level missions though.

Tomato

So there was a new update today. I'm not quite high enough yet to play around with the new team villain siege, but I've seem some trailers and that looks fun. Not so happy about the changes to special missions... You no longer get shifters every mission. On the plus side, when you do get them it does seem like you get the shifter bonus for sure, but for those people relying on the shifters for higher level special missions, it's kind of disappointing.

On the plus side though, I learned the hard way that my level 36 team can take down a level 40 mission by themselves (thanks in no small part to my OP five star Goliath. His five star attack does 15,000+ damage in a single go)

Glitch Girl

Dang it, I still don't have Giant Man!  (3 more biometrics to go), never mind leveling him and Yellowjacket.  Will probably go back to leveling up Falcon, Hulk, Iron Patriot, and Gamora since I can semi-reliably get those biometrics (and they've done well in Villain siege).  My main team is level-maxed until I can get them another star.

BTW: I tried the Multiplayer Timeline battle, but the third member of the party would never ready up so I ended up dropping out.  If anyone gets an active team, let me know how it goes.

PS: they dropped the  # of bonus missions for dailies  to 1 instead of 5 - that'll open up daily rewards for a lot more people.

-Glitch Girl

JeyNyce

We're level 4 now!! :thumbup:

Nice Work Guys.  I have Giant man, but I would trade him for Black Panther if I could.  I need 5 more to get him.

Tomato

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 29, 2015, 03:28:38 PM
Dang it, I still don't have Giant Man!  (3 more biometrics to go), never mind leveling him and Yellowjacket.  Will probably go back to leveling up Falcon, Hulk, Iron Patriot, and Gamora since I can semi-reliably get those biometrics (and they've done well in Villain siege).  My main team is level-maxed until I can get them another star.

BTW: I tried the Multiplayer Timeline battle, but the third member of the party would never ready up so I ended up dropping out.  If anyone gets an active team, let me know how it goes.

PS: they dropped the  # of bonus missions for dailies  to 1 instead of 5 - that'll open up daily rewards for a lot more people.

To be fair, I don't think the frequency of the biometrics has changed all that much: It's just that instead of having the Shifter only give you the biometric 80% of the time or whatever it was, now shifters may only appear 80% of the time, but you get biometrics every time they appear.

That really doesn't affect Giant Man that much though, since you still get Giant Man Biometrics as the normal special mission bonus (and I've been getting that reward more frequently since the update anyway)

I made a little bit of a change to my default team since last post... it pained me to do it, but I finally swapped Wasp out for Yellowjacket. He's a far superior fighter (he's 10 levels lower than Wasp, has fewer stars, less mastery, and is STILL doing more damage.) and the plan I had for putting him on a MCU villains-only team fell through when I realized Loki is ONLY available through Dimension rifts... Even if I do get him (and I'm close to doing so) getting six stars is going to be nearly impossible.

Distorto

Aw, looks like the alliance is full! My name is Distorto1 if anyone is interested in adding friends if thats possible.

Tomato

That brings up a good point actually... I mentioned way back when that the Alliance should have open doors at first, but the priority should be having it open to members of FR. Since we're kind of maxed out now, should we boot members to allow FR members in or...?

Glitch Girl

Okay I kicked a couple of people who I don't think we knew who hadn't logged in in about 10 days (and are probably not coming back considering their level).    There are a few that are starting to add up the non-login days so we may have more in the future however I'll be on the lookout for Distoro's application. 

As for later on... I'm really not sure.  If they're active players I would be loathe to kick someone as they are contributing, but I do think we should prioritize FR people.
-Glitch Girl

Tomato

Fair enough. Though, speaking of absences... my phone screen cracked a few days ago, and it finally died before I could get a new screen in. I should be back up and running for sure next weekend, but I might try and see if I can load my data onto my tablet for the time being. Does anyone know if the game data transfers between devices? (Injustice did, but I don't know if Future Fight does.)

JeyNyce

Quote from: Tomato on August 03, 2015, 02:36:18 AM
Fair enough. Though, speaking of absences... my phone screen cracked a few days ago, and it finally died before I could get a new screen in. I should be back up and running for sure next weekend, but I might try and see if I can load my data onto my tablet for the time being. Does anyone know if the game data transfers between devices? (Injustice did, but I don't know if Future Fight does.)

I believe for android, as long as you're logged in to Google+, it's backs up your data.

Glitch Girl

Almost to Level 5 Guild.  Nice.  :)  We've been busy.

And a bit of personal bragging:  I'm down to 3 unrecruited heroes - Black Cat,  Malekith, and Black Bolt (who I may be getting in a few days if Villain Siege drops 2 more, whoo!).  It's probably a good thing I don't play Pokemon because I would HAVE to catch them all.  :D
-Glitch Girl

SickAlice

I only even heard of this today. Researching 3d models as usual or doing character and fashion study for things here of course. The models look recycled from a previous game, not that it's a bad thing because they're good models. Albeit textured as to fall on one texture instance as opposed to more than one for space reasons I assume. Looks like fun though, wish I had the internet allowance to delve into online gaming. I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of the era.

Tomato

So I was about 3 biometrics away from getting Rocket Raccoon (through villain sieges, chests and the like), so I finally was like "you know what? I should finally get started with those GotG special missions, so I can finish Rocket off" Did a few of them, realized that Rocket Racoon is not available for the GotG special missions anyway. HRM.

In other news, my phone is back (and yes, I was able to use the tablet as well) but I'm starting to get a bit burned out... Lately I've been getting on long enough to get the daily unlocks, throw my characters at all the SHIELD missions(they're great for low levels I can't be bothered to train), and send Assemble points. I finally got Loki, so I'm kinda sorta training him and Ultron, but I'm still not really as active as I'd like.

detourne_me

:thumbup: good work guys, the alliance is kicking butt. I saw there were a few guys that haven't logged on in like 25 days though, and I didn't recognize their names from FR... Maybe we should boot them. 
I'm logging on when I can (away from home for a few weeks) and I'm still not burnt out on the game.  Gonna save up for a new uniform soon.  But I don't know which one.  Ant man and Goliath both look cool, but I prefer the original uniforms....but those stat bonuses!