News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Future Fight

Started by Glitch Girl, July 09, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

Short version: Think of it as "Ultimate Alliance Lite for your phone". 

After being deeply disappointed in Contest of Champions, I have been extremely impressed by this one.  Really like the character designs and animations (no endless animations, recycling, yay!) and even without spending any cash, my roster stands at 35 heroes and 3 uniforms.*  The latest Ant Man related adventure has some of the goofiest maps in the game so far.

They've just started alliances and I'm looking to join one.  Anyone out there a member of one or planning to start one?  I'm listed as GlitchGirl  (on Android) if interested.

(*usually I won't drop money on a game like this until I've played it a few months and can tell I will continue playing.  For the record, MFF  impressed me enough that I finally dropped some coin last night)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

JeyNyce

I have the game and I'm loving it.  They add the Guardians of the Galaxy last month and now they just added Ant-man and Giant -man a few days ago.  I'll look you up GG, expect an invite from JeyNyce
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Tomato

I haven't played in a bit but I'm downloading the update now to hop in. If you guys want to add me I am TomatoisJP

Glitch Girl

Jey, tried to friend you but I think you're full.  :(  got Tomato's though
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Outcast

Came across this app in the app store. Never tried it.

Maybe i'll give it a try some time. :P

If i can break away from Clash of Clans of course. :wacko:

Tomato

It's really fun. I just have the attention span of a hamster, so I'm off and on with playing it.

Does anyone know how to get Antman? I know you get some biometrics for clearing new stages on the special missions, but I was hoping for a way to get him that will work if I wanna grind him?

JeyNyce

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 10, 2015, 02:49:51 AM
Jey, tried to friend you but I think you're full.  :(  got Tomato's though

I have you and Tomato, lets form the Super Friends!  :D

Tomato

I looked at joining a group, but I don't have NEARLY the money required to start one yet. I'll grind some this weekend, but if anyone else wants to start one, I'm game.

detourne_me

I'm detourne in game.  I love it.  I really spend too much time playing it.   If I withold upgrading for 3-4 days I could probably raise the cash to start an FR alliance.  Should I?

Tomato

It's fine. I had close, so I went ahead and spent $10 to get one of the packs. I'm setting it up now.

Edit: Search for Freedom Reborn, it's up.

Tomato

So, for future reference, "make leader" is not something you can do for multiple people. Not that I mind, since I'm not THAT active, but if gg wouldn't mind making me at least class 1(since I just accidentally elected her as leader) I'd appreciate it.

Glitch Girl

You are now Class 2 tomato. 

And if anyone would like to be leader, please feel free (if not, this will be my fourth Guild that I've ended up leader on by default or accident)
-Glitch Girl

Tomato

I mean, I'll take it back if you want. I just don't care either way.

detourne_me

Please hold a space open for me.  I just left my alliance and there's a 24 hour cool down.
Also, I'm happy that you opened up an alliance, now I have 300k gold I can spend on upgrades!
Or is there an alliance vault or something? I could invest a significant portion of it in the alliance.

Glitch Girl

Everyone who's applied so far is in. 
-Glitch Girl

detourne_me

Sweet, I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope we can hit those daily or weekly challenges.

JeyNyce

Quote from: detourne_me on July 12, 2015, 07:34:32 PM
Sweet, I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope we can hit those daily or weekly challenges.

I have made this game part of my daily routine, so we should hit them  :thumbup:

Tomato

I knocked out 12 elite missions earlier, I'll hit more in a minute.

Glitch Girl

Finally scrounged up enough crystals to get Falcon's Cap suit and I think it's my favorite so far.  Not only does it look good, but the animations and attacks have been changed to incorporate the shield.  'Tis VERY nice. 

BTW Detourne, any chance you could open a slot for me so I can friend you? 

Oh yeah.  How do we want to handle membership?  I just got an application from a very low-level player I am not familiar with.
-Glitch Girl

detourne_me

Yup, I've got a few slots open.  sitting at 45 friends now.
I think we should accept anyone at first to build up the alliance. it should be ok, right?

Outcast

Sorry about that. :doh:

I had a feeling i shouldn't be joining when i saw how high your levels were. :wacko:

Very very new to this. Don't even know what having an alliance is for.

I'd totally understand if i'm still too weak to join. :P

Glitch Girl

Oh no Outcast, you're completely welcome!  I was asking more about nonFR members than anything.  You're approved.  :)
-Glitch Girl

Tomato

I'm with det... anyone right at first, but with priority to FR members. And so there's no confusion, it might be better to post "hey, I'm ______" here first in case GG doesn't recognize your username.

Outcast

Well thanks for accepting me guys. I think i was able to use a team up attack with Detourne once. But i don't know how i can offer to do that for you guys.

I also feel really lucky that the first two heroes i recruited were the ones i really liked. Hawkeye and Daredevil. ( Or are they always the ones given first? :P) If not i'd be interested to know which heroes you got first. :)

Glitch Girl

I think it's random.  After the starter 3, my first hero was Vision, followed by Hulkbuster (thanks to the daily rewards).   Speaking of which, you should be getting Red Hulk soon, who even if you're not a fan, should be pretty powerful.  I also recommend doing as many Arena battles as possible.  Captain Marvel is a great character and you can only get her through the honor shop.  Otherwise, start working on the elite missions to get a nice pool of characters as the more you have, the bigger your bonus is in Arena.

Another tip: Once you unlock Villain Siege, I recommend not using more than one hero at a time.  Once you assign a hero to a slot, even if you don't use them in the combat, you can't use them again until it resets.  Also, this is advantageous when fighting Doc Ock, as the longer you fight him, the more lasers start to appear (and they can be hard to dodge).  Make sure you have a few stronger characters (starting around Level 25)  for this. 

Sidenote: Looks like the Daily Alliance missions change up.  Today's is Bonus missions and I only have 5 unlocked so far (possibly 6 by the end of the evening), and they're each 1 pas per day.
-Glitch Girl

Tomato

Yeah, even with all 8, it would take a minimum of 20 people to finish that one. I gave up pretty quick on that.

That said, I've been grinding on the special missions pretty hard, so I finally managed to get my secondary team ready to go.

Glitch Girl

ooo...nice.  I'm still working in getting Ronan so I can finish off the GotG set, then I'm off to get Ant-Man, Giant-Man and Yellow Jacket (already got Jan, whoo!!) 

I've already run those missions at least once, and have to say some of those maps are fun, though the "Inside Vision" map brings a whole new meaning to "bugs in the system".

BTW: for the record Class 1 is limited to three people.  Sorry guys.

-Glitch Girl

JeyNyce

I have so many characters, it's hard to keep up with them all, LOL.  My main team is Captain America, Captain Marvel, and Captain America (Falcon).  Captain Marvel is a major butt-kicker if you level her up.  I have the Red Hulk and trying to level him and Spidey up as well.  From what I heard and read online, Venom is another strong character to get, so he will be next on my list.

Tomato

I have a ton (I'm up to fifteen or so... got YJ while I was grinding for Antman) but I'm OCD enough I like having particular teams... plus, I'm kiiiiiind of a fan of Scott Lang's Antman (I know, having "AntmanAnext" as my original username wasn't enough of a clue) so I knew pretty early on I wanted him.

I'm debating whether or not to splurge on the Antman pack. I want to get his movie costume regardless, and I'd be able to max him out pretty much instantly.

detourne_me

The new Antman character are all pretty cool. And really powerful compared to the GOTG characters.
Yellow jacket is a beast in Villain Siege. He just slays Dock Ock and Bullseye.

I've been farming the special missions lately too.  Not only are they super fun, but it's pretty easy to quickly build up a character, my Giant-Man is four stars already!
I do think it will be a bit tough for our alliance to get the daily challenges with so few members, but that's ok.  Every little bit helps.
I also want to echo GG's tips and hints, they are all pretty good.  One thing though,  I think it might be beneficial to pick a team and focus on building it.   Before I just tried to diversify and get as many heroes as possible, but now I'm kind of stuck.  I need to focus on getting a few characters to five stars+ so I can continue in the game.