News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Future Fight

Started by Glitch Girl, July 09, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

ack guys, I haven't logged in since I started learning Unity (all my gaming time goes into learning to make 'em now)  We should probably get another leader.  any takers?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

JeyNyce

Quote from: Glitch Girl on December 25, 2015, 02:41:35 AM
ack guys, I haven't logged in since I started learning Unity (all my gaming time goes into learning to make 'em now)  We should probably get another leader.  any takers?

When I logged on a few weeks ago it had me as the leader.  I was going to ask you about it, but didn't have time.  Is there anything special I would have to do?  I usually play the game and do the dailies
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Glitch Girl

Not really,  Just check for new members mostly and make space for our folks if needed.  There may be more duties now, but I don't know about them.

BTW I do intend to come back, but until the great battle of me vs scripting  is settled, I won't be on it for a while.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

JeyNyce

Question:

Has anybody here put in a request to join the group?  If so let me know and leave your name so I can look you guys up in the game, Thanks!

On a side note: How are you guys liking the updates?  I like that they added Ms. Marvel, but I hate it now that you have to spend coins on choosing opponents if you don't like the ones they give you.

Tomato

Hey um... I know I've been absent for awhile... is there any way I could get back into the Alliance?

JeyNyce

Send an invite and let me know who you are

Tomato

tomatoisjp, "too many pending alliance applications"

SickAlice

Kind of sort of playing again on and off. I saw the news where Netmarble acquired several assets one of which being Contest Of Champions. That would mean they got COC's contract with it and thus the rights to use X-Men characters. Interested to see how that plays out. Still can't the load times on this game though.