Lava Girl
0 (0%)
Droopy Poodle
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Distorto

Who is the great super hero

BentonGrey

Haha, I'm afraid I don't know the candidates.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

The Fat Fury is the "Strongest There Is".

Distorto

Shark Boy and lava girl

Droopy Poodle

Glitch Girl

Hard to compete with the creator of the Droopy Slam.

BTW Benton, you may enjoy doing some research on the Fat Fury.  We're talking Golden Age goofiness a-gogo
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Distorto

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 13, 2015, 02:39:30 PM
Hard to compete with the creator of the Droopy Slam.

BTW Benton, you may enjoy doing some research on the Fat Fury.  We're talking Golden Age goofiness a-gogo

Glitch Girl you might want to contact the administrators because your Profile title is missing.

Glitch Girl

Heh, don't worry Dostrto, it's part of an old old OLD running gag.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

BentonGrey

Ohh, in that case, definitely Droopy! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/