NaitValis' selection: Punisher "stolen equipments"

Started by naitvalis, July 15, 2015, 10:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

well generally i post my stuff in the hex editing thread but i think is more correct to open a thread here,
by the way, for whoever have downloaded the ghost from blobula site and asked his/herself "now where is the spymaster?" (yes i've done this thing).
skoped on gren Paladin mesh.

host image

Cyber Burn

Vary nice Nait, that's one more off my "To Do" List. Now my only question is, "Where can I get it?".

naitvalis

still don't have any place for download, so for all the interested simply send me a pm with your mail and i deliver a copy, by the way the first one is already one your way Cb   ;).

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: naitvalis on July 15, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
still don't have any place for download, so for all the interested simply send me a pm with your mail and i deliver a copy, by the way the first one is already one your way Cb   ;).

You are awesome Nait. Thank you!  :thumbup:

Epimethee

Quote from: naitvalis on July 15, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
Looks pretty nice!

Please PM me if you'd like me to host the file.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

naitvalis

i have accepted Epimethee generous offer to host my stuff on his site, so in short time you can find my stuff there, and yes also this Iron monger.

host immagini

Cyber Burn

That is so very awesome Nait!!! Plus, it is another one that can be crossed off of my List. I can't wait to be able to download this!  :thumbup:

spydermann93

WyldFyre

Great news!!  Looking forward to more Naity goodness.  :D
For Freedom!

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 23, 2015, 01:10:14 PM
That is so very awesome Nait!!! Plus, it is another one that can be crossed off of my List. I can't wait to be able to download this!  :thumbup:

Ditto on all.

Cyber Burn

These are very nicely done Nait. If you don't mind me asking, where did you pull the Eyes/Goggles from for the Spymaster Skope? I think I may have a use for them soon.

Epimthee: Thank you for giving proper hosting to Naitvalis, his Skopes and Skins have been very much in need of it.

naitvalis

the goggles are from owlman_ren mesh cb, sorry see your post just now.

naitvalis

haven't found any demolition man "classic" version around so i have take the chance of an easy bounty, posted it to Epimethee for the upload.

host immagini

naitvalis

and here is my wonderful page of download!!! thanks to Epimethee!!! still few things, but it will grow! come, have a look and grab all!!

http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/

lion23dj

Wonderful work!!!! ... but I can't download Iron Monger???

spydermann93

lion23dj

Ok. All perfect!! Million of thanks and good work!! ;)

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

detourne_me

These all look amazing Nait, unfortunately, when I downloaded your skopes it looks like you had a few errors in the skopes.
The extra pieces are pointing to a texture on your computer (C://...etc) instead of simply extras.tga
I was able to go through the skopes and change a few myself, but for a gamer not used to nifskope, it might be a little frustrating.  Just a head's up.
Keep up the great work though. I'm thoroughly impressed with Night Thrasher and Iron Monger.

naitvalis

thank you for the advice Dm, unfortunately on my computer if don't change the path the game don't visualize them, i have forget this problem could appear on another machine, however you have discovered this problem on all the skopes?
basically for a correction i must just add the file and not the whole path is that correct?
your advice arrive just in time however! i've almost finished a group of heroes from the "ultraverse" called "the solution" and i must correct this error in the skopes  before release :doh:
i add a  very quick little preview for whoever remember them, oh one another thing could you please be my tester?

free image upload
url immagine

detourne_me

Hi Nait,
It is pretty simple to fix, and I found it on all of the skopes, but it only affects the extra.tga or paladin_extras.tga or hexable_extras.tga parts.
To fix it in nifskope just erase the whole path (C://programfiles....) and leave it as extras.tga

I love this new set of characters too. You've got a great style for skinning , and your skoping skills are excellent (especially on guys like Iron Monger or Night Thrasher.

SickAlice

Diggin in the crates, just looking at that makes me feel old. Nice clean job on these. I'm sort of envious, it took me years of tutorials to get up to the sharpness in texturing that you people are displaying.

daglob

The Solution!

...another one off my list...

BentonGrey

I have no idea who those guys are, but they look great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Love the Iron Monger. Nice work, Nait!  :thumbup:

daglob

Okay, I was checking the links in the Freedom Force Living List, being sure they were still live (Starlock is gone :( ), and I looked down NaitValis' page and he has some characters I don't remember seeing; basically modern versions of the Freedom Forcers. I don't know if I missed it or what. They have been posted for awhile, so I don't think I'm jumping the gun.

http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/

detourne_me

It's always good to bump Naitvalis's work.   He's got great skoping skills, and his skinning style is really unique and expressive. :thumbup: