Batman and Spierman's specific enemies

Started by heroidosilencio, August 27, 2015, 10:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

"Chance" was actually on my list, but I'm not sure if/when I'll ever get to him.  :(

SickAlice

Zsasz. Geez sorry this a terrible answer but I know " someone " did I just can't remember whom? UE? Didn't he or someone on that site do BM as well? Someone knows more than me here. " If " Black Mask turns out to have not been done give me a jingle. That one would be no problem at all to put together. A skull head and suit and it's a go.

72Animal

Well, I can't help you with Chance.  I do have a skin of Zsasz and Black Mask that are pretty much ready to go.  I just have to get my butt in gear to make them available for download.  You can see the previews in the skin forum.  I did 2 Black Masks, one in a suit and the other with a shirt and holsters (that one needs work before release).

heroidosilencio

Oh, fantastic!!!

I would be satisfied to see your work with Zsas and |Black Mask.
Could I?

If so, this is my e-mail luisfernandodelpol@yahoo.com

About chance, I guess it could be used THINKER from TOMMYBOY as the mesh base... I don`t know...

Cyber Burn

Quote from: heroidosilencio on August 28, 2015, 10:04:05 PM

About chance, I guess it could be used THINKER from TOMMYBOY as the mesh base... I don`t know...

I have some ideas, but need some more reference pics to verify. Think you could find some? Preferably side and back views?