Naitvalis' selection- Something for the pulp lovers...

Started by naitvalis, August 05, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

aaaaand now thanks to Épiméthée, i have a wonderful download page, unbelievers click below!

http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/

Cyber Burn

Very glad I came back today. It's really awesome to see your work get proper hosting, very well deserved. Just a heads up though," Iron Monger" and "SpyMaster" seem to have broken links. But otherwise, this is a way to start the day off right. Congrats Nait.

naitvalis

the very first update with a new section for the long time lost ultraverse, the solution is here! (i'm not a preacher i mean that superhero group).
(i think i have resolved the extras issue for these ones)

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

spydermann93

Very nice, Nait! :thumbup:

I'll have to read up on these guys so that I can make some hero files out of 'em!

naitvalis

SickAlice

Nice. I like the Shadowmage one the best, especially your elegant texturing job on it. Necklaces can be tough and you clearly have the skill for it.

naitvalis

second little update, just a bunch of darkurians (evil alien shapeshifters from ultraverse) to fight with the solution, at this point i'm sure SickAlice knows what i talking about (thanks for the kind words alice), and also Daglob but he doesn't count becouse he pratically knows every character was ever invented, and i suspect he knows some that are not invented yet...

hostare immagini

daglob

naitvalis

and if someone have doubt this laugh practically confirm every suspect  <_<

spydermann93

Kenn

Quote from: naitvalis on September 23, 2015, 06:33:19 AMDaglob but he doesn't count becouse he pratically knows every character was ever invented, and i suspect he knows some that are not invented yet...

If you find them he doesn't know, check with me (i.e. Spectreman), but if it's one I haven't heard of, yeah, daGlob knows it. 
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

naitvalis

hahaha i remember the Spectreman of the tv series (and all that gorilla costumes! :lol:). 

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet seeing your stuff getting hosted. well deserved.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

laughing paradox

Congrats on your site and please: DO MORE ULTRAVERSE!!

daglob

naitvalis

who said more ultraverse?!!*put hulk hogan gesture here*
Jimmy Ruiz aka the Prototype, batteries included,
still here? grab it for your ultraverse collection what are you waiting for?

caricare immagini

Amazo Version 2.2

you have a very sweet style of skinning naitvalis. i am really enjoying watching your section grow.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

I'm sorry for the late post Nait, but  :thumbup: !!! I can't wait to see more. It reminds me that I really need to get back to work on the "Prime" Skope that I was working on for DeanJo2000. Hopefully next week.

naitvalis

thanks guys, update with two version of Logan "patch" and tanktop, for your Madripoor adventures.

image share

spydermann93

Sweet! I do love me some Muties!

May I ask which mesh these two are based on?

naitvalis

Texas Jack wolverine with some minor mods.

Cyber Burn

Most excellent Nait. can't wait to get my hands on these!  :thumbup:

naitvalis

too late for halloween and too soon for terrorize christmas, however 2 new entry for you to download, a "classic wolfman"for  every party under the full moon and an ancient look vampire type (could be good for dracula).

hostare immagini
url immagine

hoss20

You should still post these over in the Halloween Challenge thread. These are great. You did a fantastic job of capturing the "classic" look.

daglob

Nothing's wrong with a little Halloween in December (or a little Christmas in July).

WyldFyre

These are great! I love the vampire.  You should definitely post these in the Halloween thread.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

You always impress with your releases my friend, and I have to say, I love the Base Skins that you are using. Very nice.  :thumbup:

Outcast

Wowza. You're really improving Nait. It's nice to your drawing skills being applied to your skins. It makes your skin look more unique and kinda have a comic book style.

Congratulations on your growing website.  :cool:

windblown