Naitvalis' selection- Something for the pulp lovers...

Started by naitvalis, August 05, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

How cool!  I really like the new designs.  I think Liberty Lad is my favorite.  I like the face work on El Diablo.  I love these 'what if' kinds of approaches to Freedom Force.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Great idea! I really like the Liberty Lad one.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

This is a preview of new series of characters i've started, this series is called "Corruption" the scenery is that one of the first freedom force, do you remember that the original plan of the aliens was to corrupt the humans with energy x? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GUh-r9wKMg
So i ask myself what if they have succeeded? In this reality our heroes absorbed a great amount of energy x, much more then the "standard Continuum"ones, they have more power and an incredible long lifespan, at first became heroes but with time the power have corrupted them, and now they have killed the aliens and rule the earth...(obviously this guys must met the "destinies" ones  ;) )
El diablo?

host immagini

detourne_me

Wow! Fantastic concept  :thumbup:
I really hope you do a corrupted version of Man'O'War!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on January 09, 2017, 12:47:58 PM
Wow! Fantastic concept  :thumbup:
I really hope you do a corrupted version of Man'O'War the whole team!

Fixed!

That's awesome Nait, I'm looking forward to the corrupted versions of Bullet and Minute Man!!!  :wub:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

That's really darn amazing, nait!

I would love to see what becomes of The Ant and Tombstone :o

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

What a cool concept and what a beautiful skin, Nait!  You really captured something gritty and unique, man.  Great concept and great execution!  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

naitvalis

hostare immagini/index.php?lang=italian]upload immagini gratis[/url]
hostare immaginicaricare immagini

My first group of the "Corruption" series, http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/
Minute man:
(is just a child here cause high exposure to Energy X have rejuvanated much more and also have doubled his powers, pratically now he is a 10 years old kid with the strenght to lift a car with one hand, obviously this is not a good thing....)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Corruption series-

In the first freedom force the plot was based on the fact that
an alien energy named "energy X" have powered some normal folks,
now the original plan of this aliens was to try to
give the humans this powers freely, cause human try to kill each
other as a basic instinct.
in this "Parallel Continuum"our heroes have absorbed a great
amount of energy x, and then they have fall to the corruption
of this power, wich is the will to dominate and conquer, now they are
at war against each other, they have personal armies, and their
world is about to collapse in the middle of their conflicts.

spydermann93

Awesome to see you back, Nait!

Can't wait to try these out :thumbup:

Podmark

Those are really cool designs. Very neat character ideas.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

I just LOVE these Nait!  They are fantastic designs, and the whole thing is a really neat concept!  I hope you'll tell us more about these guys.  I want to know what's up with Man 'O War!  :thumbup:
God Bless

WyldFyre

I'm with Benton on this one. Great concept and beautiful skins.

Can't wait to see and most definitely hear more about them.

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 07, 2017, 02:00:18 AM
I want to know what's up with Man 'O War!  :thumbup:

And Alchemiss.
For Freedom!

naitvalis

Thanks for the interst and kind words on this guys, well now about the chronicles of this freedom force ^_^,

The plot follow the original history with the difference on the amount of power each character received, so along with this great powers they've also mutaded more in shape, Man 'O War for example is now much more "adapted" to the sea, infact now he is a vicious predator of the deep blue with various characteristic of the sea beasts.
However the great difference between the "mainstream universe" start later, when all the enemies of this freedom force are dead, infact at all first they fight as a group of heroes just like the "originals", but this characters received a very long lifespan alongside with more power, and now everyone of them, secretely is no more happy to be "just an hero", they want be kings, rulers, want dominate over the "humans".
And here you see the Alchemiss build a secret arcane sanctum where she start experiments on humans to create her slaves, there you hear minute man talking to the desperates and try to reclutate soldiers for his new dream of pseudofascist utopy, also Man 'O war want his underwater empire and with urchin have started to infect citizens with their own blood, creating abominations and causing orrible deaths....this things are the past in this universe and now they are at war against each other.
If only someone could open a portal and bring the real "freedom force" in this dark reign (this is where the guys of "destinies" shows up).

try to help me with a lot of your imagination to compensate my troglodyte english  <_<
(oh by the way now i'm working on the designs of the armies of each faction )

spydermann93

I absolutely cannot wait to see the soldiers!

Moar; I need MOAR!

detourne_me

:o
These are all just fantastic!
That little salamander tail on Man O' War is so grotesque, I love it!
Keep up the great work.  Your creativity is inspirational.

naitvalis

little preview of the " Valiant Volunteers" ,the minute man troopers,  also a propaganda manifest that i've done for insert in a possible game level.   

caricare immagini    free image upload

spydermann93

Dude. That. Is. SWEEEET!

I love the propaganda poster! :thumbup:

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

And meanwhile...
Thanks to Cyber Burn i have updated my Wolverine-Logan (long story short: i was unable to find the Renegade Wolvie mesh for  :ff: i used my  "red Phone"and called Cb, after some CraSH! bAng! pOw! SMACK!  and other comic sounds i have the mesh), i have done a little revamp to the skin to by the way, bub.

hosting immaginicertificity.com

find it to: http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/ for the courtesy of Epimethee.

detourne_me

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Such an awesome update Nait!
Great work on his jeans, too!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Such a beautiful Skin Nait, your attention to detail is amazing. As for my part here, you give me much more credit than I deserve.

BentonGrey

Fantastic skin, Nait!  You're as talented in 3 dimensions as you are in 2!  I really love the face, very unique and fitting.  The detail is just crazy impressive.
God Bless

naitvalis

Thanks guys! really appreciated the kind words.
Now i think everyone have a sabretooth skoped on this wonderful Grenadier mesh, however this is my attempt, hope you give it a try!
as always find it to: http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/ for the courtesy and the patience of Epimethee.
hostare immagini

daglob