Naitvalis' selection- Something for the pulp lovers...

Started by naitvalis, August 05, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: naitvalis on November 15, 2017, 06:28:52 PM
the Corruption series, is really a pleasure to read you like it Neros, i have a lot of ideas for that one, but unfortunately i have only that ones for now,
however to reply to your question , i try to add more content possible with the time i could dedicate in creation of it  .
I would love to hear about the ideas you have in mind for Freedom Force Corruption!

Neros Urameshi

Just wondering, any Corruption updates yet? I'd love to make the "Nightmare Freedom Force" (Nightmare Force?) as a potential nemesis to the prime Freedom Force.

naitvalis

i haven't any update for Corruption now, most of the ideas are related to designs so there is not much to write i guess.
However in the "Corruption Universe" our freedom force "heroes" act individually, they are not a team anymore, they have large zones under control, and each faction have armys , also even if they are indeed just nightmares now, they refer to theirselfs as kings, rulers, saviors or other things like that.
The guys of "destinies"meet this horrors in their corrupted world, found them there cause a dimensional portal maybe, now they need to escape and pass through each "realm" ...this is the plot.
I don't know if you accept suggests about your idea of a"Nightmare Force", but if you ask me, when i read Nightmares i think to the classics, i mean werewolfs, vampires and suchs maybe you could start a team with a vampire minute man and similar characters...
thanks again for your interest Neros i will surely update other "Freedom Force 2.5" characters in time (when i have enough Motu stuff).

naitvalis

Faker with the android parts exposed is just an experiment, is not a damaged version , more like a cyborg superman version.
as always find it here http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/ for the courtesy of Épiméthée.

detourne_me

:drool:
You continue to release some amazing skopes and gorgeous skins!!

style

If someone could get Naitvalis, detourne_me, and I a website for our MOU, Transformers, and GI Joe skopes and maybe call it I don't know the Toybox? :lol: :rolleyes:
The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

Cyber Burn

"Christmas Reborn"  :lol:

Awesome Skins Nait! The Android part of Faker would make for a great Base Skin.

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 02, 2017, 10:30:10 PM
"Christmas Reborn"  :lol:

Awesome Skins Nait! The Android part of Faker would make for a great Base Skin.
I concur! :D

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

naitvalis

my first release of the 2018! happy new year to all !
as always find it here http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/ for the courtesy of Épiméthée.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

spydermann93

Quote from: naitvalis on January 06, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
my first release of the 2018! happy new year to all !

HEEEEEEELLL YEAH!!!

SKELETOR!!! AWESOME!!! :thumbup:

deano_ue

naitvalis

Conan the barbarian, this is mostly a "books" version even if some elements are inspired by the movies.

spydermann93

You are on a roll, Nait!

Your skins and skopes are soo cool!

deano_ue

First I gotta say I love anyone else taking a crack at motu but if I can be a bit of a pain why is trap jaw umm reversed. The mechanical arm is meant to be his left

spydermann93

Quote from: deano_ue on January 20, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
First I gotta say I love anyone else taking a crack at motu but if I can be a bit of a pain why is trap jaw umm reversed. The mechanical arm is meant to be his left

I'm guessing it's to fit the keyframes

naitvalis

the freedom force version is a different continuum where trap jaw have the other arm mechanichal...or more simply i was so happy that i found a mesh that i like to build that skope that i haven't noticed at all  <_<

daglob

Kenn X can flip meshes so that right handed keyframes will move the left hand.

BentonGrey

Holy Hannah, Nait, these are just gorgeous!  These are some really, truly lovely skins!  Great work!  I love the face on Conan, what wonderful detail and personality!  I also love all of the He-Man characters, but that cyborg Fakir just looks particularly nice.  I'm loving all of these!  :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

Quote from: naitvalis on January 21, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
the freedom force version is a different continuum where trap jaw have the other arm mechanichal...or more simply i was so happy that i found a mesh that i like to build that skope that i haven't noticed at all  <_<

Hey naitvalis trust me I meant no disrespect I'm loving these hell your beast man has pulled me back into wanting to skin, it just confused me as I was doubting my own memory lol

naitvalis

ah no! it's to late! i've already paid certain persons to dispose of you u.e.! :angry:
jokes apart i'm happy to read you considering the possibility of return skin( i have always trouble when i have to chose one of your skin or Courtnall6 ((for venom i use yours for example)) ), and also i have to thank you for that keldor  that i have looted for pieces to build my skeletor  ;).

deano_ue

Quote from: naitvalis on January 25, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
ah no! it's to late! i've already paid certain persons to dispose of you u.e.! :angry:
jokes apart i'm happy to read you considering the possibility of return skin( i have always trouble when i have to chose one of your skin or Courtnall6 ((for venom i use yours for example)) ), and also i have to thank you for that keldor  that i have looted for pieces to build my skeletor  ;).

i hope you've paid good money because many many have tried lol

I take that as a major compliment because i am in no way near c6's level, though it is strange you mention venom because im sketching him as i type this lol

yeah we'll have to talk about where your getting your parts for motu you don know tomato made a dedicated he-man and skeletor mesh right??

Deaths Jester

<- used most of the money Nait gave him to kill deano_ue for booze....hasn't even left to head across the pond to track down deano_ue...sounds like..work.....<shivers>
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

naitvalis

Uhops! looks like i've confused the Skins i have your carnage skin, and i was sure to have also Venom from you, however i Hope to have him soon if you have him in progress, about those motu meshs i have used Tomato's mesh for he man sword, thank cyber that help me found that One, i never knew he build also a skeletor .