News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Custom Attribute Help

Started by BentonGrey, August 16, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Crosspost:

Howdy guys!  I imagine someone may have already whipped this up, and if not, it probably wouldn't be too difficult to do.  I need help with a custom version of the metabolic attribute.  I want a character, like Bishop, to be able to get a boost to strength when he's at full energy, but I don't want him to be too weakened when he's at low energy.  Could anyone help me out?

:EDIT: On a mod-related note, how might I tweak Ephemeral to bypass Invulnerability? 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

I think that I could help out with the power boost.  I'm not so sure about Ephemeral bypassing Invulnerability, though.  I know that you can have the ability turn Invulnerability off when the two are close to each other, but so far, I haven't found a way where a Invulnerability is ignored by characters (and only those characters) with certain abilities.

BentonGrey

I'd appreciate any help you can give me, Spyder!

Effectively, I want Galactus to lose health when he's low on energy, but he's so invulnerable that Ephemeral won't put a dent in him.  Maybe we could hit this from the other direction.  Maybe we could create a special version of Ephemeral that does enough damage to hurt him?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Oh, wait, I think I know what you're talking about now.

I was mixing Ephemeral with Phasing.  Whoops :doh:  I thought that you wanted characters with phasing to bypass his armor while other characters can't.

QuoteMaybe we could hit this from the other direction.  Maybe we could create a special version of Ephemeral that does enough damage to hurt him?

Yeah, we can do that. I have some ideas on what to do, but I'll have to test them out to see if they're actually viable.