HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

Samaritan for President.

Bystander can suck it.

Outcast

Sorry for adding more confusion. :doh:

Ok. My vote...Bystander dies. Quick and painless.

Deaths Jester

<-doesn't care...pick one Cat and let's get this moving...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Looks like the Samaritan buys it.  I'll update this tomorrow is it is quite late now.  Actually I'll be gone most of tomorrow, so maybe Saturday. Sorry. . .
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Reepicheep

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Samaritan dies horribly.

Risk plays Reckless Rush: One-Shot--Setback deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Setback deals himself 2 Melee Damage. Add 2 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool

As Spite is the only non-Hero target he will take the damage.

Setback draws
Spoiler

"Whoops! Sorry!": One-Shot--Destroy 1 non-Character card belonging to another Hero. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card .Add or remove 3 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
When Spite deals damage, he regains that much HP.(Spite)
Whenever Spite deals a target 4 or more damage, destroy a Victim.(Collateral Damage)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain target with the highest HP is increased by 2.
Damage dealt to Spite is increased by 1.(The Ultimate Target)
Wraith may use an additional power on her turn.(Utility Belt)
Whenever a Hero would take 5 or more damage, reduce that damage by 2.(Shielding Winds)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt to Hero targets is increased by 1(Blighted Streets)

Side: Transhuman Serial Killer
Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 5 Drug cards in play, flip Spite's Villain Character card. When Spite deals Damage, he regains that much HP.At the end of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. Then, Spite deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Energy Damage.

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
When Spite's Villain Character card is flipped to this side, destroy all Villain cards in play other than Drugs and Spite's Villain Character card.Whenever a Villain card would be played, instead Spite deal each Hero Target other than the Hero Target with the lowest HP 1 Projectile Damage.
HP: 53/80
Deck: 20
Trash: 4
In Play: 3
-Safe House--0
-Collateral Damage--Ongoing
-Innocent Bystander--Victim

Spoiler

Innocent Bystander: Victim--At the start of each Hero turn, that Hero's Player may discard (H) minus 2 cards. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card.When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.
Collateral Damage: Ongoing--When this card enters play, destroy a Victim card. Whenever Spite deals a Target 4 or more Damage at once, destroy a Victim card.
Safe House: When this card enters play, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a Victim card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into the Villain deck. When Spite flips to his "Drug-Wracked Monstrosity" side, he deals himself X Toxic Damage, where X = the number of cards under this card times 5. This card and cards under this card are indestructible. Cards under this card have no text.

HP: 24/26

Available Powers
Squall: Tempest deals all non-Hero Targets 1 Projectile Damage.

Deck: 32
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Aquatic Correspondence: One-Shot--Draw 3 cards.
Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.
Lightning Slash:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 5 Lightning Damage.
Into the Stratosphere: One-Shot--Select 1 non-indestructible Villain card in play, other than a Character card, and put it on top of the Villain deck. Tempest deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage.
Trash: 0
In Play: 2
-Gene-Bound Shackles--Equipment, Limited
-Shielding Winds--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Gene-Bound Shackles: Equipment, Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain Target with the highest HP by 2.

HP: 24/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 31
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Trash: 3
In Play: 1
-Guise the Barbarian--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

HP: 21/28

Available Powers
Quick Shot: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Spoiler

Temporal Grenade: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to 3 Targets 1 Energy Damage each. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Destroy this card.
Eye on the Prize: One-Shot--Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. You may draw a card. You may play a card.
Hunter and Hunted: Ongoing, Limited--Increase Damage dealt to and by Chrono-Ranger by the number of Bounty cards in play. Power: Destroy this card.
Danny-Boy: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to X Targets 2 Fire Damage each, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
Eye on the Prize: One-Shot--Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. You may draw a card. You may play a card.
"Just Doin' My Job": One-Shot--Each Player may discard 1 card. Draw X cards, where X = the number of cards discarded this way. Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Trash: 2
-The Ultimate Target--Ongoing, Bounty
-Compounded Bow--Equipmenty
Spoiler

Compounded Bow: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage and 1 Damage of a type of your choice.
"The Ultimate Target": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to that Target by 1. The first time that Target deals Damage each turn, you may use a Power.

All Equipment in your deck
Spoiler

Jim's Hat: Equipment--You may play an additional card during your play phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy a Bounty card.
The Masadah: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target X Irreducible Energy Damage, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
Neuro-Toxin Dart Thrower: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Toxic Damage. Reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Temporal Grenade: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to 3 Targets 1 Energy Damage each. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Destroy this card.

All Bounties in your deck
Spoiler

"By Any Means": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt to that Target by 1. When that Target leaves play, destroy this card.
"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains 1 HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
"Kill on Sight": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, draw 3 cards and destroy this card.
"No Executions": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Character card Target. When that target would be destroyed, put it on the bottom of its deck instead. Then destroy this card.
"The Whole Gang": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, you may destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP. Then, destroy this card.

HP: 19/31

Available Powers
Risk: Add 1 Token to your Unlucky Pool. Play the top card of your deck.
Unlucky Pool: 5

Spoiler

"Whoops! Sorry!": One-Shot--Destroy 1 non-Character card belonging to another Hero. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card .Add or remove 3 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool.
Karmic Retribution: One-Shot--If you have fewer than 7 Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 1 of them. If you do, Setback regains 2 HP. If you have 7 or more Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 7 of them and Setback deals 1 Target 7 Melee Damage.
Plucky Break   : One-Shot--Remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. If you do, draw 1 card and Setback deals 1 target 2 Melee Damage. If there are zero Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, Setback regains 3 HP.
Cause and Effect: One-Shot--You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Setback deals 1 Target and himself as much Psychic Damage as there are Tokens in your Unlucky Pool.
Karmic Retribution: One-Shot--If you have fewer than 7 Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 1 of them. If you do, Setback regains 2 HP. If you have 7 or more Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 7 of them and Setback deals 1 Target 7 Melee Damage.
Uncharmed Life: Ongoing--When a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool to redirect that Damage to Setback. Power: Setback regains 3 HP. Destroy this card.
Reckless Rush: One-Shot--Setback deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Setback deals himself 2 Melee Damage. Add 2 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool
In Play: 0
Spoiler

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 34
Spoiler

Impromptu Invention: One-Shot--Draw a card. Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.
Trust Fund: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited

Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 15
Blighted Streets

Spoiler

Blighted Streets: Increase Damage dealt to Hero Targets by 1. At the end of each Hero's turn, if that Hero dealt no Damage this turn, their Player may discard 2 cards to destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, play the top card of the Villain deck.

Glitch Girl

Wraith is going to use her skills with Impromptu Invention and use the nearest telephone or wi-fi junction to juryrig a connection to her Mega Computer.  While working, she snaps on her Infrared Eyepiece and lets it power up.

(Stealth should still be active, correct?)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on September 21, 2015, 09:09:36 PM
(Stealth should still be active, correct?)
Stealth isn't turned on or off.  You can use it whenever you can normally use powers and it reduces the next hit by 2.  Since you weren't hit, if you use it again, you'd add another 2 to an invisible "stack" of reduction, meaning your next hit would be reduced by 4 instead.  Since you can use 2 powers, there no reason not to.

The eyepiece reveals:
Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.
Innocent Bystander: Victim--At the start of each Hero turn, that Hero's Player may discard (H) minus 2 cards. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card.When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.

Choose one to go the top of his deck and one to go to the bottom.

Glitch Girl

Crap... another  Samaritan/Bystander choice...

I'm leaning towards Bystander to top, Samaritan to bottom... what do you think guys?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Glitch Girl

Looks like that's the plan then.  Samaritan on bottom, Bystandard on top.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Start: Nothing

Play: Falling Statuary: When this card enters play, this card deals the Target with the second lowest HP 3 Irreducible Projectile Damage. At the end of the Environment turn, destroy this card.  2nd Lowest is Chrono-Ranger.

End: Falling Statuary destroys itself.

It is now Spite's turn.  In a move which will, I am sure, shock absolutely everyone, Spite plays Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.

Spite then hits Tempest, Guise, or Wraith for 3 Energy damage (but +1 against his nemesis Wraith) Note that due to stealth, Wraith would take no damage from this.  It is still up to the Heroes.

Glitch Girl

Well that is actually a shock to me.

Shouldn't that be Bystander instead of Samaritan, unless he's dealing from the bottom of the deck?

And I'll take the 0 damage.
-Glitch Girl

Outcast

Just want to check as well on Blighted Streets. I believe i destroyed it with Cause and Effect during my turn.

So i was expecting Spite to deal his regular 4 hp damage. Before taking into account any damage buffs or reduction of course. I could be wrong though. I may have missed something.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It is 4 and not 3, that is a typo.  And you wanted Bystander on top of the deck, then the Bystander will get played instead.  I may have switched the two around.

Since he dealt no damage, Spite does not heal, nor does Chrono-Ranger get a reaction shot.

That makes it Tempest's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever Spite deals a target 4 or more damage, destroy a Victim.(Collateral Damage)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain target with the highest HP is increased by 2.
Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to Spite is increased by 1.(The Ultimate Target)
Whenever a Hero would take 5 or more damage, reduce that damage by 2.(Shielding Winds)
Reduce damage dealt by Environment cards by 1(Mega Computer)

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 5 Drug cards in play, flip Spite's Villain Character card. When Spite deals Damage, he regains that much HP.At the end of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. Then, Spite deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Energy Damage.

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
When Spite's Villain Character card is flipped to this side, destroy all Villain cards in play other than Drugs and Spite's Villain Character card.Whenever a Villain card would be played, instead Spite deal each Hero Target other than the Hero Target with the lowest HP 1 Projectile Damage.
HP: 53/80
Deck: 19
In Play: 4
-Safe House--0

Spoiler

Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.
Collateral Damage: Ongoing--When this card enters play, destroy a Victim card. Whenever Spite deals a Target 4 or more Damage at once, destroy a Victim card.
Safe House: When this card enters play, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a Victim card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into the Villain deck. When Spite flips to his "Drug-Wracked Monstrosity" side, he deals himself X Toxic Damage, where X = the number of cards under this card times 5. This card and cards under this card are indestructible. Cards under this card have no text.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Into the Stratosphere: One-Shot--Select 1 non-indestructible Villain card in play, other than a Character card, and put it on top of the Villain deck. Tempest deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage.
Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Gene-Bound Shackles: Equipment, Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain Target with the highest HP by 2.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.

Spoiler

HP: 18/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Hunter and Hunted: Ongoing, Limited--Increase Damage dealt to and by Chrono-Ranger by the number of Bounty cards in play. Power: Destroy this card.
Danny-Boy: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to X Targets 2 Fire Damage each, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
"Just Doin' My Job": One-Shot--Each Player may discard 1 card. Draw X cards, where X = the number of cards discarded this way. Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Spoiler

Compounded Bow: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage and 1 Damage of a type of your choice.
"The Ultimate Target": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to that Target by 1. The first time that Target deals Damage each turn, you may use a Power.

Spoiler

Jim's Hat: Equipment--You may play an additional card during your play phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy a Bounty card.
The Masadah: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target X Irreducible Energy Damage, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
Neuro-Toxin Dart Thrower: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Toxic Damage. Reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn.

Spoiler

"By Any Means": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt to that Target by 1. When that Target leaves play, destroy this card.
"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains 1 HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
"Kill on Sight": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, draw 3 cards and destroy this card.
"No Executions": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Character card Target. When that target would be destroyed, put it on the bottom of its deck instead. Then destroy this card.
"The Whole Gang": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, you may destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP. Then, destroy this card.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Plucky Break   : One-Shot--Remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. If you do, draw 1 card and Setback deals 1 target 2 Melee Damage. If there are zero Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, Setback regains 3 HP.
Cause and Effect: One-Shot--You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Setback deals 1 Target and himself as much Psychic Damage as there are Tokens in your Unlucky Pool.
Uncharmed Life: Ongoing--When a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool to redirect that Damage to Setback. Power: Setback regains 3 HP. Destroy this card.
Reckless Rush: One-Shot--Setback deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Setback deals himself 2 Melee Damage. Add 2 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool
Spoiler

Available Powers

Deck: 30
Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Trash: 1
-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment, Limited
-Mega Computer--Equipment

Spoiler

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 13

Spoiler

HarryTrotter

So how many card would I have to discard to save a bystander?
Jon Farmer

Outcast

You would have to discard 3 cards at the start of your turn if you want to save a bystander.

HarryTrotter

I discard 2 Ow resistences and 1 lighting slash to save 1 bystander.Play other lighting slash on Spite,use my power and draw a card.
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
HP: 43/80
Deck: 19
-Safe House--1 Victim Saved

Spoiler

Available Powers

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Deaths Jester

I'll play Retcon to dump Collateral Damage, I'll then hit Spite and draw three cards to end my turn.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

It is now Chrono-Ranger's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
HP: 42/80
Deck: 18
Trash: 5
-Safe House--1 Victim Saved

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 28
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reepicheep

I'll drop Danny Boy, Just doing my Job and Hunter and Hunted to save the other innocent bystander.

I'll then play an eye on the prize, hit Spite and await my draw.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Reepicheep

I'll put temporal grenade into play and then use compound bow on Spite.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains a HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
It is now Setback's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
HP: 36/80
-Safe House--2 Victims Saved

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains a HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
-Compounded Bow--Equipment
-Temporal Grenade--Equipment

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Outcast

I'll play Reckless Rush, use "Risk", and draw a card to end my turn.

*I already used "Cause and Effect" to destroy "Blighted Streets". So i think you forgot to update my hand Cat. And i believe "Collateral Damage" was also destroyed by Guise's "Retcon".*

catwhowalksbyhimself

You were correct about both of those.  Also, Risk plays Looking Up: Ongoing--Power: Add 3 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of your turn, if you have 10 or more Tokens, Setback deals himself 3 Psychic damage.

You draw
Spoiler

Exceeded Expectations: One-Shot--Remove any number of Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals that many Targets 3 Melee Damage each.

It is now Wraith's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
HP: 34/80
-Safe House--2 Victims Saved

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Compounded Bow--Equipment
-Temporal Grenade--Equipment

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 17/31

Available Powers
Unlucky Pool: 8

Spoiler

Exceeded Expectations: One-Shot--Remove any number of Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals that many Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
-Looking Up--Ongoing

Spoiler

Looking Up: Ongoing--Power: Add 3 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of your turn, if you have 10 or more Tokens, Setback deals himself 3 Psychic damage

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

catwhowalksbyhimself

I completely forgot to play Spite's second card at the end of his turn.  Fortunately it doesn't matter until the Environment turn.

It is Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.

Glitch Girl

I will link up to my Micro Targeting Computer, and scan Spite with my Infrared Eyepiece in a Stealthy way.
-Glitch Girl