Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 8

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, August 20, 2015, 01:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

The revealed cards are
Spoiler

On the Prowl: One-Shot--Destroy a Victim card. Reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a Victim card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into the Villain deck.
"Mynd-Phyre":Drug--At the end of the Villain turn, destroy all Environment cards. Spite deals each Hero Target X Psychic Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards destroyed this way. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

Since we have no environment cards in play (which means a max of 1 damage on his turn, if that) I'm going to go with Mynd-Phyre on top, On the Prowl on bottom.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Keep in mind, it's a permanent, ongoing effect that you can't ever get rid of for any reason whatsoever.  Might not change your decision, but I am putting that out there.

Outcast

If "On the Prowl" were on top and plays when there are no victim cards in play, it would be sort of a time waster on Spite's part. In addition to giving us another victim to save. And if we could delay Spite's access to his drugs, i think so much the better.

Just my opinion.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I can see it either way, actually.  This is not a simple one.

I'm going to bed and will process this in the morning, whether it's been changed or not.

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on September 26, 2015, 03:10:01 AM
I can see it either way, actually.  This is not a simple one.

Yes i see. The advantage of playing Mynd-Phyre right now would be Spite being unable to truly make use of it. Since there are no environments at the moment, little damage will be dealt to us. And that environment cards won't pile up i guess.

It could also be very useful when the Environment plays Scum and Villainy. That card can deal some heavy damage to all heroes if it's not destroyed immediately.

Reepicheep

My grenade can delay the effects further if needed by destroying environment cards as they appear. The only advantage to putting it on bottom is to delay how long it takes before Spite flips his card. I'd say we're doing enough damage to defeat him before that causes too much harm.

Glitch Girl

I'm going to stick with my decision. I agree with Reep that we should eb able to take him down before he flips, even with the additional drug out.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

That makes it Rook City's turn

Start: Nothing
Play: Dr. Tremata: 6 HP, Forensic Scientist--This card is immune to Damage from Heroes. At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top 2 cards of the Environment deck. Put one on top of the Environment deck and one on the bottom. Then, the Villain Character card either deals this card or the Hero with the lowest HP (H) Melee Damage.

End: The revealed cards are
Blighted Streets: Increase Damage dealt to Hero Targets by 1. At the end of each Hero's turn, if that Hero dealt no Damage this turn, their Player may discard 2 cards to destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, play the top card of the Villain deck.
Scum and Villany: At the end of the Environment turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. At the start of the Environment turn, the Villain Character card deals each Hero Target (H) minus 1 Melee Damage. Then, destroy this card.

Which goes on the top and which on the bottom?

Reepicheep

I'd vote for blighted streets to go on top, and for the doctor to take the damage.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

That's a majority.

This makes it Spite's turn

Start: Nothing

Play: "Mynd-Phyre":Drug--At the end of the Villain turn, destroy all Environment cards. Spite deals each Hero Target X Psychic Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards destroyed this way. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.

End: Spite either deals Tempest 4 Energy damage, or Wraith 1 Energy damage (4 + 1 for nemesis -2 for Shielding Winds, -2 for Stealth)

Who wants it? As a reminder on this side he heals as much health as he damages.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Done.

He next plays PL626 Compound XI:Drug--Whenever a Hero uses a Power, Spite deals them 2 Toxic Damage and that Hero's Player discards the top 5 cards of their deck. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.

EDIT: forgot about Mind Phyre.  It destroys Dr. Tremata and hits everyone for 1 except for Wraith who takes 2.  He heals for 6.

This makes it Tempest's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
When Spite deals damage, he regains that much HP.(Spite)
At the End of the Villain turn, destroy on Environment cards, then deals each hero target X damage, where X is the number of Environment cards destroyed.(Mynd-Phyre)
Whenever a Hero uses a Power, Spite deals them 2 Toxic Damage and that Hero's Player discards the top 5 cards of their deck.(PL626 Compound XI)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain target with the highest HP is increased by 2.
Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to Spite is increased by 1.(The Ultimate Target)
Wraith may use an additional power on her turn.(Utility Belt)
Whenever a Hero would take 5 or more damage, reduce that damage by 2.(Shielding Winds)
Reduce damage dealt by Environment cards by 1(Mega Computer)
All Projectile damage deal by Wraith is increase by 2.(Mircro Targeting Computer)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt to Hero targets is increased by 1(Blighted Streets)

Side: Transhuman Serial Killer
Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 5 Drug cards in play, flip Spite's Villain Character card. When Spite deals Damage, he regains that much HP.At the end of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. Then, Spite deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Energy Damage.

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
When Spite's Villain Character card is flipped to this side, destroy all Villain cards in play other than Drugs and Spite's Villain Character card.Whenever a Villain card would be played, instead Spite deal each Hero Target other than the Hero Target with the lowest HP 1 Projectile Damage.
HP: 41/80
Deck: 13
Trash: 6
In Play: 4
-Safe House--2 Victims Saved
-Good Samaritan--Victim
-Mynd-Phyre--Drug
-PL626 Compound XI--Drug

Spoiler

PL626 Compound XI:Drug--Whenever a Hero uses a Power, Spite deals them 2 Toxic Damage and that Hero's Player discards the top 5 cards of their deck. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.
"Mynd-Phyre":Drug--At the end of the Villain turn, destroy all Environment cards. Spite deals each Hero Target X Psychic Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards destroyed this way. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.
Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.
Safe House: When this card enters play, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a Victim card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into the Villain deck. When Spite flips to his "Drug-Wracked Monstrosity" side, he deals himself X Toxic Damage, where X = the number of cards under this card times 5. This card and cards under this card are indestructible. Cards under this card have no text.

HP: 23/26

Available Powers
Squall: Tempest deals all non-Hero Targets 1 Projectile Damage.

Deck: 31
Hand: 3
Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Aquatic Correspondence: One-Shot--Draw 3 cards.
Into the Stratosphere: One-Shot--Select 1 non-indestructible Villain card in play, other than a Character card, and put it on top of the Villain deck. Tempest deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage.
Trash: 4
In Play: 2
-Gene-Bound Shackles--Equipment, Limited
-Shielding Winds--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Gene-Bound Shackles: Equipment, Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain Target with the highest HP by 2.

HP: 23/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 28
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
In Play: 0

Spoiler

Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

HP: 17/28

Available Powers
Quick Shot: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

Deck: 30
Spoiler

"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains a HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
Temporal Grenade: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to 3 Targets 1 Energy Damage each. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Destroy this card.
Eye on the Prize: One-Shot--Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. You may draw a card. You may play a card.
Trash: 5
In Play: 3
-The Ultimate Target--Ongoing, Bounty
-Compounded Bow--Equipment
-Temporal Grenade--Equipment

Spoiler

Temporal Grenade: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals up to 3 Targets 1 Energy Damage each. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. Destroy this card.
Compounded Bow: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage and 1 Damage of a type of your choice.
"The Ultimate Target": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to that Target by 1. The first time that Target deals Damage each turn, you may use a Power.

All Equipment in your deck
Spoiler

Jim's Hat: Equipment--You may play an additional card during your play phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy a Bounty card.
The Masadah: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target X Irreducible Energy Damage, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
Neuro-Toxin Dart Thrower: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Toxic Damage. Reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn.

All Bounties in your deck
Spoiler

"By Any Means": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt to that Target by 1. When that Target leaves play, destroy this card.
"Kill on Sight": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, draw 3 cards and destroy this card.
"No Executions": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Character card Target. When that target would be destroyed, put it on the bottom of its deck instead. Then destroy this card.
"The Whole Gang": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, you may destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP. Then, destroy this card.

HP: 16/31

Available Powers
Risk: Add 1 Token to your Unlucky Pool. Play the top card of your deck.
Unlucky Pool: 8

Spoiler

Exceeded Expectations: One-Shot--Remove any number of Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals that many Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
"Whoops! Sorry!": One-Shot--Destroy 1 non-Character card belonging to another Hero. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card .Add or remove 3 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool.
Karmic Retribution: One-Shot--If you have fewer than 7 Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 1 of them. If you do, Setback regains 2 HP. If you have 7 or more Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 7 of them and Setback deals 1 Target 7 Melee Damage.
Plucky Break   : One-Shot--Remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. If you do, draw 1 card and Setback deals 1 target 2 Melee Damage. If there are zero Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, Setback regains 3 HP.
Karmic Retribution: One-Shot--If you have fewer than 7 Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 1 of them. If you do, Setback regains 2 HP. If you have 7 or more Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, remove 7 of them and Setback deals 1 Target 7 Melee Damage.
Uncharmed Life: Ongoing--When a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool to redirect that Damage to Setback. Power: Setback regains 3 HP. Destroy this card.
In Play: 1
-Looking Up--Ongoing

Spoiler

Looking Up: Ongoing--Power: Add 3 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of your turn, if you have 10 or more Tokens, Setback deals himself 3 Psychic damage

HP: 21/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Trust Fund: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Trash: 1
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment, Limited
-Mega Computer--Equipment
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited

Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 12
Trash: 3

Spoiler

HarryTrotter

I play Aquatic corespondence.Can I skip using my power and just draw a card?
Jon Farmer

Outcast

QuoteEDIT: forgot about Mind Phyre.  It destroys Dr. Tremata and hits everyone for 1 except for Wraith who takes 2.  He heals for 6.

Would Chrono Ranger be able to hit Spite back as he deals us damage with Mindy Phyre and his regular attack?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Outcast on September 28, 2015, 08:26:38 AM
QuoteEDIT: forgot about Mind Phyre.  It destroys Dr. Tremata and hits everyone for 1 except for Wraith who takes 2.  He heals for 6.

Would Chrono Ranger be able to hit Spite back as he deals us damage with Mindy Phyre and his regular attack?
Yes he would.  I'll add that damage in the next update.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on September 28, 2015, 04:19:43 AM
I play Aquatic corespondence.Can I skip using my power and just draw a card?

You can, yes.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry, forgot to update.

So you draw.
Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Ball Lightning: One-Shot   Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. You may destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the End of the Villain turn, destroy on Environment cards, then deals each hero target X damage, where X is the number of Environment cards destroyed.(Mynd-Phyre)
Whenever a Hero uses a Power, Spite deals them 2 Toxic Damage and that Hero's Player discards the top 5 cards of their deck.(PL626 Compound XI)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain target with the highest HP is increased by 2.
Whenever a Hero would take 5 or more damage, reduce that damage by 2.(Shielding Winds)
All Projectile damage deal by Wraith is increase by 2.(Mircro Targeting Computer)

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 5 Drug cards in play, flip Spite's Villain Character card. When Spite deals Damage, he regains that much HP.At the end of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. Then, Spite deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Energy Damage.

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
When Spite's Villain Character card is flipped to this side, destroy all Villain cards in play other than Drugs and Spite's Villain Character card.Whenever a Villain card would be played, instead Spite deal each Hero Target other than the Hero Target with the lowest HP 1 Projectile Damage.
HP: 41/80
-Good Samaritan--Victim
-Mynd-Phyre--Drug
-PL626 Compound XI--Drug

Spoiler

PL626 Compound XI:Drug--Whenever a Hero uses a Power, Spite deals them 2 Toxic Damage and that Hero's Player discards the top 5 cards of their deck. This card is indestructible. If this card would be put into the trash, put it into play instead.
Good Samaritan: Victim--At the start of the Environment turn, the Players may choose to play the top card of the Villain deck. If they do, put this card under the Safe House card. When this card is destroyed, Spite regains (H) HP.
Safe House: When this card enters play, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a Victim card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into the Villain deck. When Spite flips to his "Drug-Wracked Monstrosity" side, he deals himself X Toxic Damage, where X = the number of cards under this card times 5. This card and cards under this card are indestructible. Cards under this card have no text.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Ball Lightning: One-Shot   Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. You may destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.
Into the Stratosphere: One-Shot--Select 1 non-indestructible Villain card in play, other than a Character card, and put it on top of the Villain deck. Tempest deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage.
Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Gene-Bound Shackles: Equipment, Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain Target with the highest HP by 2.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

HP: 17/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

"Dead or Alive": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. At the start of your turn, Chrono-Ranger regains a HP. When that Target leaves play, draw 1 card and destroy this card.
Eye on the Prize: One-Shot--Chrono-Ranger may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. You may draw a card. You may play a card.

Spoiler

Compounded Bow: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage and 1 Damage of a type of your choice.
"The Ultimate Target": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt by Chrono-Ranger to that Target by 1. The first time that Target deals Damage each turn, you may use a Power.

Spoiler

Jim's Hat: Equipment--You may play an additional card during your play phase.At the start of your turn, you may destroy a Bounty card.
The Masadah: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target X Irreducible Energy Damage, where X = the number of Bounty cards in play.
Neuro-Toxin Dart Thrower: Equipment--Power: Chrono-Ranger deals 1 Target 1 Toxic Damage. Reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn.

Spoiler

"By Any Means": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. Increase Damage dealt to that Target by 1. When that Target leaves play, destroy this card.
"Kill on Sight": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, draw 3 cards and destroy this card.
"No Executions": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Character card Target. When that target would be destroyed, put it on the bottom of its deck instead. Then destroy this card.
"The Whole Gang": Ongoing, Bounty--Play this card next to a non-Hero Target. When that Target leaves play, you may destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP. Then, destroy this card.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Exceeded Expectations: One-Shot--Remove any number of Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals that many Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
"Whoops! Sorry!": One-Shot--Destroy 1 non-Character card belonging to another Hero. You may destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card .Add or remove 3 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool.
Plucky Break   : One-Shot--Remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool. If you do, draw 1 card and Setback deals 1 target 2 Melee Damage. If there are zero Tokens in your Unlucky Pool, Setback regains 3 HP.
Uncharmed Life: Ongoing--When a Hero Target would be dealt Damage, you may remove 2 Tokens from your Unlucky Pool to redirect that Damage to Setback. Power: Setback regains 3 HP. Destroy this card.
-Looking Up--Ongoing

Spoiler

Looking Up: Ongoing--Power: Add 3 Tokens to your Unlucky Pool. Setback deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of your turn, if you have 10 or more Tokens, Setback deals himself 3 Psychic damage

Available Powers

Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Spoiler

Deaths Jester

Play Beefcake, use power on Spite (that should mean that beefcake redirects the damage and allows CR to plink too, only means I lose 50 cards). Will then draw 2 cards and end my turn.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Reep, do you wish to hit Spite?  Since it's a power use he will hit you back(although you'll hit him harder.)

Reepicheep

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise draws
Spoiler

Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.

It is now Chrono-Ranger's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Transhuman Serial Killer

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity
HP: 38/80
-Good Samaritan--Victim
-Mynd-Phyre--Drug
-PL626 Compound XI--Drug

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 27
Hand: 7
Spoiler

Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
-Total Beefcake--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

HP: 15/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Looking Up--Ongoing

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

catwhowalksbyhimself

Its up to you guys if you want to know which cards got trashed.

Reepicheep

i'll use eye on the prize and await my draw.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Spoiler
Jim's Hat: Equipment--You may play an additional card during your play phase. At the start of your turn, you may destroy a Bounty card.

Reepicheep

PL626 is going to be really annoying, especially since it heals Spite. All the same i'll put Jim's hat into play and then hit Spite with compound bow. That should net 4 damage?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 02, 2015, 01:24:37 AM
PL626 is going to be really annoying, especially since it heals Spite. All the same i'll put Jim's hat into play and then hit Spite with compound bow. That should net 4 damage?

You do not wish to use your second card play then?  Or third, depending on how you count.

(Keep in mind if Spite's healing is annoying you, then just reduce the damage he does.  You and Wraith both have equipment that do actually that.)