News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 9

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 18, 2015, 12:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

Then is plasma cannon valid?
Then I play Tech advancement and search for another Plasma Cannon.Then use my power on Wraith and draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on November 08, 2015, 06:03:18 PM
Then is plasma cannon valid?
Then I play Tech advancement and search for another Plasma Cannon.Then use my power on Wraith and draw a card.

Sorry, do you mean can you destroy it?  Yes you can.  The only reason why would couldn't choose Slip Through Time is that it acted first, and it's action was to destroy itself, so it was no longer around when the Pin did it's thing.  You may choose any card you have in play.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

HarryTrotter

Yes,I choose Plasma c. For destruction.I already posted the rest of my turn.
Jon Farmer

Deaths Jester

My move when it comes up:

Spoiler
Play Where Did I leave that, keep the two cards, hit the bag of bones, and draw 2.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Outcast

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 12, 2015, 08:20:56 PM
My move when it comes up:

Spoiler
Play Where Did I leave that, keep the two cards, hit the bag of bones, and draw 2.

Or....

Spoiler
Would you consider using Retcon before playing Where Did i leave that? That way  we can destroy 2 birds in one round. The monorail train and the sable pin? That is if Wraith would lend me a hand in destroying the sable pin. I can only deal up to 8hp damage to a single target at the cost of one my staff.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry about my recent negligent.  I've been generally lazy about my hobby-related commitments recently.

So you draw.
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

You power plays Wraith's card Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.

I can think of no reason why you wouldn't play it, so I'm assuming you do.

It is now Wraith's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)
Gloomweaver cannot deal damage(Throat Jab)
Reduce the next damage deal to Wraith by 1.(Stealth)
Increase all damage dealt by Ra by 1.(Staff of Ra)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: Nightmare Walker

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
HP: 79/90
Deck: 19
Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 18/25
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 19/25
-Sable Pin--Voodoo Pin, Next to Omnitron-X, HP: 9/9

Spoiler

Sable Pin: 9 HP, Voodoo Pin--When this card enters play, place it next to the Hero with the most cards in play. At the end of that Hero's turn, that Hero's Player destroys 1 of their cards or Gloomweaver deals that Hero (H) Psychic Damage.
Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 22/28

Available Powers
Strike: Mr. Fixer deals target 1 Melee Damage.

Deck: 31
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Overdrive: One-Shot--You may use Mr. Fixer's "Strike" power twice this turn.
Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Charge: One-Shot--Mr. Fixer deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.
Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
Trash: 1
In Play: 2
-Tire Iron--Equipment, Tool
-Grease Monkey Fist--Ongoing, Style
Spoiler

Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

HP: 24/25
Available Powers:
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck. Put it into play or into the trash.

Deck: 29
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
In Play: 6
-Ablative Coating--Equipment, Plating
-Reactive Plating Subroutine--Ongoing, Limited
-Focused Plasma Cannon--Equipment, Component
-Slip Through Time--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Slip Through Time: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may play a card and you may use a Power. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.

HP: 26/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 35
Hand: 2
Spoiler

Trust Fund: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
In Play: 1
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.

HP: 24/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 32
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 24/30

Available Powers
Pyre: Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage.
Staff of Ra: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 28
Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Trash: 5
-The Staff of Ra--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

Deck: 14
Trash: 0
-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 8/10

Spoiler

Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

Glitch Girl

I'm going to play  Trust Fund and pop a Razor Ordinance into the Grimoire.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Trust Fund gets you
Spoiler

Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Impromptu Invention: One-Shot--Draw a card. Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.

Choose 2 cards in your hand to discard.

Deaths Jester

Appended move when mine comes up:

Spoiler
Play retcon to destroy the Monorail, hit bag of bones, and draw 3 cards.

Glitch Girl

Gonna ditch Inventory  Barrage  and Stun Bolt and keep Impromptu Invention and Infrared Eyepiece.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Kinda surprised you kept Suture.

You draw
Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

That makes it Guise's turn.

Guise draws
Spoiler

Gritty Reboot: Ongoing, Limited--I'm hard-boiled, but not like an egg. Like a detective. Whenever Guise is dealt damage, you may draw a card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gritty Reboot: Ongoing, Limited--I'm hard-boiled, but not like an egg. Like a detective. Whenever Guise is dealt damage, you may draw a card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Best Card Ever!: One-Shot--Draw 2 Cards!Guise deals 1 target 2 melee damage! Guise regains 1 HP! If you throw your hands in the air and yell, "Woo!" you may play a card.

This makes it Ra's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)
Gloomweaver cannot deal damage(Throat Jab)
Reduce the next damage deal to Wraith by 1.(Stealth)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
In Play: 3
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 18/25
-Sable Pin--Voodoo Pin, Next to Omnitron-X, HP: 9/9

Spoiler

Sable Pin: 9 HP, Voodoo Pin--When this card enters play, place it next to the Hero with the most cards in play. At the end of that Hero's turn, that Hero's Player destroys 1 of their cards or Gloomweaver deals that Hero (H) Psychic Damage.
Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 22/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
Trash: 1
Spoiler

Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

HP: 24/25
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Spoiler

Slip Through Time: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may play a card and you may use a Power. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Impromptu Invention: One-Shot--Draw a card. Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.
Trash: 4
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.

HP: 24/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 8
Spoiler

Best Card Ever!: One-Shot--Draw 2 Cards!Guise deals 1 target 2 melee damage! Guise regains 1 HP! If you throw your hands in the air and yell, "Woo!" you may play a card.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 3
Spoiler

HP: 24/30

Available Powers

Deck: 28
Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
-The Staff of Ra--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

Deck: 13
-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 8/10

Spoiler

Outcast

Ok. I think i can still destroy the Sable pin that's attached to Omnitron-X on my own.

Play Flame Spike (1+1), Use Base power (2+1), and then choose to use the additional power of the Staff (3+1). That should let me deal a total of 9hp damage to the pin.

Draw a card to end my turn.

Glitch Girl

QuoteKinda surprised you kept Suture.
Actually I thought I could only discard from the four I drew.  If it's any card in my hand, is it too late to swap Stun Bolt for Suture Self?
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 16, 2015, 02:21:17 PM
QuoteKinda surprised you kept Suture.
Actually I thought I could only discard from the four I drew.  If it's any card in my hand, is it too late to swap Stun Bolt for Suture Self?

Not at all.  That's kinda why I mentioned it.  This game is VERY literal.  If it doesn't specifically say discard 2 of them, then you are free to discard any cards from your hand, whether you just drew them or not.  There are cards that do specify that, but this is not one of them.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Just announced today, Guise now has an alternate character card, Santa Guise!  I will make him available to choose starting next game.

Also, I'll get this turn processed shortly.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Ra draws
Spoiler

Blazing Tornado: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Fire Damage.

This makes it the environment turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Targeting Innocents: 10 HP   --At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals each Hero Target (H) minus 1 Fire Damage. Then, look through the Environment trash for Impending Casualty and put it into play.

End: Nothing

It is now Gloomweaver's turn

Start: The Grimoire goes off.  Who wants to discard for it?

Glitch Girl

Depends: do I have two Infrared Eyepieces in my hand or is that a misprint?
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 18, 2015, 02:56:41 PM
Depends: do I have two Infrared Eyepieces in my hand or is that a misprint?

You do indeed have two.  1 from Trust Fund and one from your regular draw.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

Quote from: Spade on November 19, 2015, 04:49:11 PM
Im gonna take the damage this time.

We all take damage, Spade. I'm fine with this since its still early game and its better to get set up, just be aware that it totals 5 damage to the team.

I'll discard Driving Mantis.

catwhowalksbyhimself

In my experience if one or two players really needs to keep their cards, taking 1 or 2 damage temporarily is usually worth it.

Outcast

catwhowalksbyhimself

everyone takes 1 damage, but Wraiths earlier Stealth protects her.

Gloomy plays Profane Zealot: 5 HP, Cultist--Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1. Whenever a Target other than this card is destroyed, this card regains (H) HP.

That makes it Mr. Fixer's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Damage to Villain targets reduced by 1. (Profane Zealot)

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
Trash: 3
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 18/25
-Profane Zealot--Cultist, HP: 5/5

Spoiler

Profane Zealot: 5 HP, Cultist--Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1. Whenever a Target other than this card is destroyed, this card regains (H) HP.

HP: 21/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 23/25
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Hand: 4
Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 23/27
Available Powers:

Hand: 7
Spoiler

Trash: 4
Spoiler

HP: 23/30

Available Powers

Deck: 27
Spoiler

Blazing Tornado: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Fire Damage.
Trash: 8
Spoiler

Deck: 12
-Targeting Innocents--HP: 10/10

Spoiler

Targeting Innocents: 10 HP   --At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals each Hero Target (H) minus 1 Fire Damage. Then, look through the Environment trash for Impending Casualty and put it into play.

Reepicheep

I'll use overdrive to deal 4 damage to the grimoire.

I'm cool with letting the zealot stay alive for a little while.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on November 23, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Overdrive would only deal 2 damage, thanks to that same zealot.

Reepicheep

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 23, 2015, 10:33:01 PM
Quote from: Reepicheep on November 23, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Overdrive would only deal 2 damage, thanks to that same zealot.

Ah, nuts. I read it as reduced damage to Gloomweaver. I see.

In that case, I'll play Tool Box instead to draw two cards. I'll then strike the Zealot for a rather meagre 1 damage.

Outcast

Keep in mind guys that destroying a cultist, would put a Zombie from the trash in play. And thanks to pouch of bones, every time a zombie comes to play, every villain target will heal 5 hp. 

We also have to watch out for the environment card Targeting Innocents, which can deal 4hp damage to each of us.

Deaths Jester

For when my turn comes up...

Spoiler
Play Best Car Ever and damage the Bag of Bones, followed by Where Did I leave That to bring Retcon back and play it to get rid of the Innocents, hit the bones once more with my power, and draw 3 cards.