Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 9

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 18, 2015, 12:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

I should point out that using Timeshift to cycle through the villains cards could also have the effect of making him reshuffle rather quickly, preventing a relic win while also leaving yourself weak since Omni-X needs a lot of cards out to be effective, and Timeshift is the best way to do that.

You draw
Spoiler
Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: Nightmare Walker

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
HP: 90/90
Deck: 19
Trash: 1
In Play: 5
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 2/2
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 25/28

Available Powers
Strike: Mr. Fixer deals target 1 Melee Damage.

Deck: 35
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Charge: One-Shot--Mr. Fixer deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.
Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Trash: 0
In Play: 1
-Tire Iron--Equipment, Tool
Spoiler

Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

HP: 25/25
Available Powers:
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck. Put it into play or into the trash.

Spoiler

Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.
Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

HP: 23/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 36
Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 24/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Spoiler

HP: 24/30

Available Powers
Pyre: Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage.

Spoiler

Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Summon Staff: One-Shot--Search your deck for the Staff of Ra and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card. You may play a card.
Summon Staff: One-Shot--Search your deck for the Staff of Ra and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card. You may play a card.
Inferno: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 3 Fire Damage. Ra deals up to 5 other Targets 1 Fire Damage each.
Spoiler

For reference, the Staff of Ra
Spoiler

The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 15

Spoiler

I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

This is going to sound weird but... Can I throat-jab the Grimoire?

Would that keep it from dealing damage without anyone having to discard?  Would it be worth doing?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on October 24, 2015, 04:23:53 PM
This is going to sound weird but... Can I throat-jab the Grimoire?

Would that keep it from dealing damage without anyone having to discard?  Would it be worth doing?

Yes, you can throat jab the Grimoire.  It would not prevent the damage, because the Grimoire does not do damage.  It makes Gloomweaver deal damage.  If you used Throat Jab on him instead, it would indead shut down the Grimoire's effects for a turn.

Glitch Girl

In that case, I'm going to play Throat Jab, pop Gloomweaver with it, and I think I still have a power phase, which means I'm going to go Stealth (or not if I don't).
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on October 25, 2015, 01:51:37 AM
In that case, I'm going to play Throat Jab, pop Gloomweaver with it, and I think I still have a power phase, which means I'm going to go Stealth (or not if I don't).

Playing a card is a completely different action from using a power, and you get to do one of each each turn, so yes you can.

You draw
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)
Gloomweaver cannot deal damage(Throat Jab)
Reduce the next damage deal to Wraith by 1.(Stealth)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
HP: 88/90

Spoiler

Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Spoiler

Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Spoiler

Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Spoiler

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Spoiler

Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Inferno: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 3 Fire Damage. Ra deals up to 5 other Targets 1 Fire Damage each.
Spoiler

Spoiler

The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Spoiler

Deaths Jester

I'll play Beefcake, hit a zombie, and draw 2 cards.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.

It is now Ra's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

-Ablative Coating--Equipment, Plating
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 34
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
-Total Beefcake--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Total Beefcake: Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Outcast

I'll play Summon Staff, to put a Staff in my hand, draw a card, then play my 2nd "Summon Staff" card, to put another Staff in my hand, draw a card...

Then, i'll wait to see what the 2 cards i draw, before deciding what card to play.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Your draws are
Spoiler

Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.

Outcast

Oh, sorry.   :doh:  Another Summon Staff once more, to get one more Staff out of the deck into my hand. Draw another card and wait to see what it is.

catwhowalksbyhimself

This time you get
Spoiler

Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.

Outcast

Hmmm..don't want to waste Inferno if i can't destroy all the zombies in one shot. I can only destroy 1 extra zombie with it.

I'll play Staff of Ra. To heal 3hp. So i can take that one extra zombie's ( the one i could have killed) damage next round.

That way you can leave all the zombies to me next round and can concentrate either on Gloom Weaver or the Curses Relic.

Use my power to destroy one zombie.

Draw a card to end my turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Which power?  Your base power or your staff's power?

Outcast

Sorry. Base power of course. Wouldn't want to destroy the Staff yet since it increases my fire damage. Which i plan to take advantage of next round if i'll be using Inferno.

Glitch Girl

[has a mental image of RA juggling three staffs at once like a circus pro]
-Glitch Girl

Outcast

Quote from: Glitch Girl on October 26, 2015, 01:01:15 PM
[has a mental image of RA juggling three staffs at once like a circus pro]

Haha yes i could imagine you would.

:P Search cards are common in Yu-Gi-Oh. So it's become a habit for me to use them as such to increase my draws and chances of getting the cards i want/need faster. :wacko:

catwhowalksbyhimself

Err, sorry, forget about this.  Been busy.

Using Call Staff like that is a common tactic.  As is destroying the staff to play another one and heal, which is why I was asking.

You draw
Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.

This makes it the Environment's turn

Start: Nothing

Play: Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

End: Nothing

It is now Gloomweaver's turn

Start: The Grimiore of Curses can't do anything, so no one discards anything

Play: Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.

End: Zombies hit Ra, then Fixer and Omnitron.

It is now Mr. Fixer's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Increase all damage dealt by Ra by 1.(Staff of Ra)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 1/2
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.

HP: 22/28

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 24/25
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Total Beefcake: Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Available Powers
Staff of Ra: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 29
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Trash: 3
-The Staff of Ra--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

Deck: 14
-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 10/10

Spoiler

Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

Reepicheep

Outcast, are you planning on hitting the zombies with inferno this round? It seems you'll need to still deal one additional damage with the bag of bones in play.

I also notice the two highest targets are Gloomweaver and a Relic. Sounds as though we should keep the train in play for the time being? Is it worth taking some damage off it anyway?

I'll choose my play based on Outcast's plan.

Outcast

Yeah that Pouch of Bones sure is a stinker. Besides it being the 2nd Relic in play (Now GloomWeaver only needs one more relic to flip.) It also ruined my plan to effective use Inferno to clear the zombies and for you guys to concentrate on a relic or GloomWeaver. The zombies could now also block Mr. Fixer's base power now too. :doh:

As far as i can tell the immediate threats to us are the zombies, the plummeting monorail train, and the Curses Relic (There's a limit to Wraith's throat jabbing Gloom Weaver you know, who by the way doesn't seem to have a throat? :P)

I guess those of us who can kill a zombie should probably make use of it. Unless he/she can deal more than a zombies hitpoints, wherein it would be best to use those attacks either to stop that Plummeting Monorail Train or one of the Relics like Curses. Wraith can choose to delay Gloom Weaver's ability to hurt us next round. ( What was Gloom Weaver's base attack again? I'm not sure.)

Omnitron-X could choose to use his base power to play the cards in his deck we could use some of his abilities to heal or do damage automatically (meaning he can still play cards and use powers together with those abilities.).

While using his base power on Gloom Weaver could be beneficial if we ended up drawing a relic or something bad, it still kinda increases/speeds up his draw of cards per round to 2 cards instead of 1. If that other relic is somewhere in the middle, we could end reaching that card sooner and if he draws that on his turn...well..

I think Wraith's eyepiece could do a better job at controlling GloomWeaver's deck.

Glitch Girl

FYI Cat didn't update my hand.  Throat Jab was a one shot and I don't have it anymore.  Razor Ordinance  replaces it.

I'm going to suggest going after the Pouch of Bones, as it seems to be causing the most headaches. 
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on October 29, 2015, 05:13:48 PM
FYI Cat didn't update my hand.  Throat Jab was a one shot and I don't have it anymore.  Razor Ordinance  replaces it.

I'm going to suggest going after the Pouch of Bones, as it seems to be causing the most headaches.

Sorry, I'll fix it after Fixer's turn.

Reepicheep

Looking through it again, going for a Zombie with Bloody Knuckles just isn't worth the time. I'll certainly take Glitch's advice.

I'll play Tool Box, followed by Strike to the Sack of Bones.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.

It is now Omnitron-X's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Increase all damage dealt by Ra by 1.(Staff of Ra)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 1/2
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.

HP: 22/28

Available Powers

Deck: 32
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
In Play: 2
-Tool Box--Equipment
Spoiler

HP: 24/25
Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers
Staff of Ra: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 29
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Trash: 3
-The Staff of Ra--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

Deck: 14
-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 10/10

Spoiler

Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

catwhowalksbyhimself

In other news, the makers of the app version have just released Sentinels of the Multiverse the Video Game Learn to Play Edition.  Play as Wraith, Legacy, Tachyon, and Bunker against Baron Blade in Insula Primalis for free as often as you'd like.

http://sentinelsdigital.com/learntoplay.html

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry, I just realized that I completely forgot to post a list of the card tech advancement can pull out.  You might need that to decide what you want to do.  Here you go.

Spoiler

Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Gaussian Coil Blaster: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Innervation Ray: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, up to 3 Hero Targets regain 1 HP each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Temporal Shielding: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on October 30, 2015, 12:34:23 AM
In other news, the makers of the app version have just released Sentinels of the Multiverse the Video Game Learn to Play Edition.  Play as Wraith, Legacy, Tachyon, and Bunker against Baron Blade in Insula Primalis for free as often as you'd like.

http://sentinelsdigital.com/learntoplay.html

Too bad i only have an ipod touch and not an ipad, or i would have liked to try this out. :(

Edit: Looks like i could play it on pc windows. Downloading now. :)

Outcast

Can Guise's Retcon destroy that Monorail Train that's falling on top of us?

It could save some of us (Omnitron-X, Guise or Ra) some major headache.

Otherwise i could use Flame Spike to deal a high damage (around 8hp damage?) combo to it at the expense of my staff. But i won't be able to destroy it alone.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 29, 2015, 01:14:36 PMI also notice the two highest targets are Gloomweaver and a Relic. Sounds as though we should keep the train in play for the time being? Is it worth taking some damage off it anyway?

The environment can be your ally.  Don't assume it's your enemy.

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on October 30, 2015, 09:01:03 AM
Quote from: Reepicheep on October 29, 2015, 01:14:36 PMI also notice the two highest targets are Gloomweaver and a Relic. Sounds as though we should keep the train in play for the time being? Is it worth taking some damage off it anyway?

The environment can be your ally.  Don't assume it's your enemy.

Sorry. I failed to notice that it isn't particular to heroes or villains. :doh: :banghead:

If it works like that, then it is certainly worth keeping then. :thumbup:

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 29, 2015, 01:14:36 PM
I also notice the two highest targets are Gloomweaver and a Relic. Sounds as though we should keep the train in play for the time being? Is it worth taking some damage off it anyway?

I suppose we or i could soften the train up a little bit so we could easily take it out when the time comes...not sure how much damage i should do though.