News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 9

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 18, 2015, 12:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

We're all under 25 HP, which means the train will nail a relic and GW.  I don't think it needs softening. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Outcast

Quote from: Glitch Girl on October 30, 2015, 02:57:29 PM
We're all under 25 HP, which means the train will nail a relic and GW.  I don't think it needs softening.

Well maybe we don't need to destroy it right now but i think there will come a time when we will need to. Since i think we will be helping the train reduce the HP of those relics by attacking the relics at the same time? Or are we gonna target Gloom Weaver and maybe some zombies?

Just want to be prepared for it. But i think saving 1 of Guise's retcon card for it would probably be enough?  :unsure:

Edit: Just tried out the free LearntoplaySentinels pc game for windows.  It was a tough battle and thought i might lose or lose at least one of my heroes. But in the end i won before Baron Blade could kill any members of the team.   :cool:

Glitch Girl

Ah I thought it was a one-shot but yeah it does continue to do damage after next round,  my bad.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

I'd say let's focus on the pouch of bones and let the train hit the grimoire and GW. Our biggest concern is GW flipping, and that means taking out a relic is our highest priority. It may well be that a relic and GW have more HP than us for some future rounds, especially if we're struggling to get rid of the zombies.

Anyways, the stage is Spade's.

HarryTrotter

I play reactive plating subroutine,use the power on myself and draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Timeshift plays Slip Through Time: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may play a card and you may use a Power. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

As it is the end of your turn, you may play an additional card (you do not have any more powers to use)
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

HarryTrotter

Ofc I will keep that.And I will play Technological Advancement to search for Focused Plasma cannon(If thats an option) then draw a card and end my turn.
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.

It is now Wraith's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)
Gloomweaver cannot deal damage(Throat Jab)
Reduce the next damage deal to Wraith by 1.(Stealth)
Increase all damage dealt by Ra by 1.(Staff of Ra)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: Nightmare Walker

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
HP: 88/90
Deck: 19
Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 1/2
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 2/2
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 25/25
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 22/28

Available Powers
Strike: Mr. Fixer deals target 1 Melee Damage.

Deck: 32
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Charge: One-Shot--Mr. Fixer deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage.
Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
Trash: 0
In Play: 2
-Tire Iron--Equipment, Tool
-Tool Box--Equipment
Spoiler

Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

HP: 24/25
Available Powers:
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck. Put it into play or into the trash.

Deck: 31
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Technological Advancement: One-Shot--Search your deck for a Plating card or a Component card. Put it into play. Shuffle your deck.You may draw a card.
Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Trash: 1
In Play: 4
-Ablative Coating--Equipment, Plating
-Reactive Plating Subroutine--Ongoing, Limited
-Focused Plasma Cannon--Equipment, Component
-Slip Through Time--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Slip Through Time: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may play a card and you may use a Power. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

HP: 23/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 36
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 24/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 34
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
In Play: 1
-Total Beefcake--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Total Beefcake: Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

HP: 24/30

Available Powers
Pyre: Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage.
Staff of Ra: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 29
Hand: 9
Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Inferno: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 3 Fire Damage. Ra deals up to 5 other Targets 1 Fire Damage each.
Trash: 3
-The Staff of Ra--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

Deck: 14
-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 10/10

Spoiler

Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

Glitch Girl

I'm going to play Razor Ordinance and use it on Pouch of Bones .
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler

Trust Fund: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)
Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.(Pouch of Bones)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 22/25

Spoiler

Pouch of Bones: 25 HP, Relic--Reduce Damage dealt to Zombies by 1. Whenever a Zombie enters play, each Villain Target regains (H) HP.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Grease Monkey Fist: Ongoing, Style-Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage, you may choose the type of that Damage. Increase Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 1. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Driving Mantis: Ongoing, Style--The first time each turn that Mr. Fixer would be  dealt 2 or less Damage, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Bloody Knuckles: Ongoing--Increase all Damage dealt to Mr. Fixer by 2. Increase all Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Salvage Yard: One-Shot--Move all Equipment cards from each Hero's trash into their Player's hands. If there is a copy of the card Overdrive in your trash, you may put it into play now.
-Tool Box--Equipment
Spoiler

Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Spoiler

Slip Through Time: Ongoing, Limited--At the end of your turn, you may play a card and you may use a Power. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Available Powers

Deck: 35
Spoiler

Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 34
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
-Total Beefcake--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Total Beefcake: Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Scorched Earth: One-Shot--Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Environment cards in play.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Flame Spike: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 1 Fire Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Inferno: One-Shot--Ra deals 1 target 3 Fire Damage. Ra deals up to 5 other Targets 1 Fire Damage each.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Plummeting Monorail Train: 10 HP, Train--At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 Targets with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage each.

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw
Spoiler
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.

It is now Ra's turn

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 21/25

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Tool Box--Equipment
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Hand: 7
Spoiler

Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Outcast

I'll go ahead and play Inferno as i think i can still wipe all the 3 remaining zombies.

First (3+1-1) fire damage goes to kill one zombie with 2hp.

While the other 5 targets for (1+1) damage goes to the following:
-first to kill the weakest zombie with 1hp. (1+1-1)
-second to the pouch of bones. (1+1)
-third to gloom weaver. (1+1)
-fourth to the monorail train, just because i can. (1+1)
-fifth to the remaining zombie just weakening it. (1+1-1)

The use "Pyre" to kill the remaining zombie (2+1).

Draw a card to end my turn.

*Ended up buying the full pc game. Even though i have avoided Steam all these years. This game made me join up and buy from them.   :wacko: :P
Enjoying the game. Tried fighting Omnitron last night, and manage to beat him. Of course i brought 5 heroes with me to be sure i can.  :P

catwhowalksbyhimself

Feel free to look me up on Steam if you want in on some multiplayer action.

Ra draws

Spoiler
Excavation: One-Shot--Put up to 3 cards from the Environment trash on the bottom of the Environment deck. You may draw as many cards as you moved this way.

It is now the Environment's turn.

Start: The train crashes into Gloomweaver and the Grimoire of Curses.

Play: Impending Casualty: At the start of the Environment turn, each Hero may destroy 1 of their Ongoing cards. This card deals any Hero that does not destroy an Ongoing card 3 Psychic Damage. At the end of the Environment turn, 1 Player may discard 1 card to destroy this card.

End: Does anyone wish to discard a card.

Glitch Girl

I'm going to discard "Inventory Barrage". 
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

That destroys Impending Casualty.

It is now Gloomweaver's turn.

Start: Each player may now choose whether or not to discard a card.

HarryTrotter

I discard Self Sabotage.
Btw can I use Disruptive Fletchetes to destroy the 2 relics?
Jon Farmer

Outcast

Thanks for the invite Cat. Maybe i'll give it a try someday.

I can discard Excavation.

As for the Disruptive Flechettes, i think they can only destroy ongoing cards. Regrettably, the relics aren't ongoing cards. I think the only way to get rid of them right now is to bring their hp down to 0.

Reepicheep

Glitch Girl

Do I need to discard an additional card? 

I guess I can drop Stun Bolt or Suture Self, though I don't really want to.
-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 05, 2015, 02:03:13 PM

You don't have to, but we'll all take damage to the amount of whoever didn't discard.

But can you live with yourself knowing that you made that decision, Glitch?

Can you?

Glitch Girl

Actually, yes I could so nyah  :P

YOUR GUILT TRIPS HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!!!! 

(At any rate,  I did want to check first before I dumped a card I didn't want to lose.)
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It specifically says that every hero may discard "1" card, so no discarding any additional cards.  Doesn't matter, because 1 card from everyone means 0 damage.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yeah, now I understand.  You meant you discard one for the environment and now you need to decide whether to discard one now.  It is totally your choice.  It would only mean 1 point of damage if you didn't though.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

I'm away for the next few days, so in advance I'm gonna be playing grease monkey fist and hitting the grimoire with my power.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry.  I kinda forgot to finish this.

So the Grimiore does nothing.  Gloomweaver plays Sable Pin: 9 HP, Voodoo Pin--When this card enters play, place it next to the Hero with the most cards in play. At the end of that Hero's turn, that Hero's Player destroys 1 of their cards or Gloomweaver deals that Hero (H) Psychic Damage.

It goes next to Omnitron-X.  Reep already posted Fixer's turn, so that makes it Omnitron's turn unless he changes his mind.  First Slip through time destroys itself, then your Plasma Cannon goes off.  Choose your target.  After  you hit something with it, the Sable Pin goes off and you must either take damage (Losing your Plasma in the process) or destroy another of your cards in play.

Fixer draws

Spoiler

Overdrive: One-Shot--You may use Mr. Fixer's "Strike" power twice this turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
HP: 81/90
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 18/25
-Pouch of Bones--Relic, HP: 19/25
-Sable Pin--Voodoo Pin, Next to Omnitron-X, HP: 9/9

Spoiler

Sable Pin: 9 HP, Voodoo Pin--When this card enters play, place it next to the Hero with the most cards in play. At the end of that Hero's turn, that Hero's Player destroys 1 of their cards or Gloomweaver deals that Hero (H) Psychic Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Overdrive: One-Shot--You may use Mr. Fixer's "Strike" power twice this turn.
-Grease Monkey Fist--Ongoing, Style
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Hand: 2
Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Deck: 28
Spoiler

Trash: 5
Spoiler

-Plummeting Monorail Train--Train, HP: 8/10

Spoiler

HarryTrotter

I target GW with cannon.Can I choose Slip thru time for pins effect?
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on November 08, 2015, 05:47:10 PM
I target GW with cannon.Can I choose Slip thru time for pins effect?

No, I was very specific on the order.  Start of turn effect work in the order in which they were played, so Slip in Time destroys itself before the Sable Pin gets a chance to act.