News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 9

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 18, 2015, 12:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

I play Focused Plasma Cannon,then use Defensive Blast to discard Elemental Exo,and I draw a card.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

That's enough to kill the Pin and injure a lot of other things for 4 damage apiece.

You draw
Spoiler
Gaussian Coil Blaster: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each. If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.

As Guise's target list is now all dead, I will need to know if he wishes to keep hitting things and what he wishes to hit.  He could kill the disciple right now if desired.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

If I have anything other than Retcon and Look What I Found left, then sure. If not, I'll hold off.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 23, 2016, 11:53:43 PM
If I have anything other than Retcon and Look What I Found left, then sure. If not, I'll hold off.

You currently have four cards, enough to attack both now and on Wraith's turn without using either of those two cards.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Actually, I was wrong.  A card stuck to another card, so you just had the three, but this last attack still goes through.  That makes it Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)
Ra is immune to fire damage(Flesh of the Sun God)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: Nightmare Walker

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
HP: 74/90
Deck: 11
Trash: 12
In Play: 2
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 10/25
-Zombie Servant--Zombie, HP: 2/2

Spoiler

Chosen Disciple: 7 HP, Cultist--At the end of the Villain turn, move 1 Zombie card from the Villain trash into play. Then, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Zombies in play plus 2.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 8/28

Available Powers
Strike: Mr. Fixer deals target 1 Melee Damage.

Deck: 24
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Grease Gun: Equipment--Non-Hero Targets cannot deal Damage. You may not use Powers. You may not draw cards. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.
Riveting Crane: Ongoing, Style--After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, all Damage dealt to that Target is irreducible until the start of your next turn. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Hoist Chain: Equipment, Tool--Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage to a Target, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.
Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Meditation: One-Shot--Search your trash or your deck for a Style card and put it either into your hand or into play.
Trash: 10
In Play: 0
Spoiler

HP: 16/25
Available Powers:
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck. Put it into play or into the trash.

Deck: 21
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Gaussian Coil Blaster: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Temporal Shielding: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Ablative Coating: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2. When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Trash: 5
In Play: 4
-Elemental Exochassis--Equipment, Plating
-Reactive Plating Subroutine--Ongoing, Limited
-Bio-Engineering Beam--Ongoing
-Defensive Blast--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Elemental Exochassis:Equipment, Plating--Reduce Cold, Fire, Lightning, and Energy Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Defensive Blast: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Discard a Plating card. If you do, Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 1 Damage of each type currently reduced by a Plating card.
Bio-Engineering Beam: Ongoing, Power: Destroy an Environment card. Omnitron-X deals 1 non-Hero Target 2 Energy Damage.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

HP: 18/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 12
Hand: 15
Spoiler

Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Combat Stance:Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Trust Fund: One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
In Play: 3
-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment, Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment, Limited
Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

HP: 17/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 20
Hand: 2
Spoiler

Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Trash: 14
-Gritty Reboot--Ongoing, Limited
-Guise The Barbarian--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

HP: 15/30

Available Powers
Pyre: Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage.
Staff of Ra: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.

Deck: 23
Hand: 5
Spoiler

The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
The Staff of Ra: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Ra regains 3 HP. Increase Damage dealt by Ra by 1. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage. Destroy this card.
Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
Wrathful Gaze: Ongoing--Power: Destroy 1 Target with 2 or fewer HP.
Trash: 9
-Blazing Tornado--Ongoing, Limited
-Flesh of the Sun God--Ongoing
-Flame Barrier--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Flame Barrier: Ongoing, Limited--The first time Ra is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, Ra deals that Target 2 Fire Damage.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.
Blazing Tornado: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Ra deals 1 Target 3 Fire Damage.

Deck: 8
Trash: 7

Spoiler

Glitch Girl

Okay, before I do anything, I think my deck needs fixing.  Too many duplicate cards,  including a few I discarded during environment's turn.  Unless I missed something.  (goes back to review)

edit: nevermind,  missed this bit
QuoteHe plays Salvage Yard.  All Equipment cards in the trash return to their owner's hands.

Play Micro targeting computer, hit the Grimoire with Razor ordinance, then scan his deck with Infrared eyepiece.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Top two cards are
Vast Following: One-Shot--Shuffle the Villain trash and reveal the top (H) cards. Put any revealed Cultists and Relics into play. Put the other revealed cards back in the trash. Play the top card of the Villain deck.
Ophidia the Deceiver: 8 HP, Familia --At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP X Toxic Damage, where  X = (H) plus the number of Voodoo Pins in play.

Glitch Girl

No pins in play so Ophidia on top, Vast Following on bottom. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Wraith draws
Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.

It is now Guise's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.(Gloomweaver)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.(Ablative Coating)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in play, flip Gloomweaver's Villain Character card. At the start of the Villain turn, if there are 3 Villain Relics in the Villain trash, the Heroes win. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play.

Demon-God Incarnate
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver regains (H) times 10 HP. Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, search the Villain trash for a Zombie card and put it into play. At the end of the Villain turn, Gloomweaver deals X Toxic Damage to the (H) minus 1 Hero Targets with the highest HP, where X = the number of Voodoo Pins in play plus 2.
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 5/25

Spoiler

Chosen Disciple: 7 HP, Cultist--At the end of the Villain turn, move 1 Zombie card from the Villain trash into play. Then, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Zombies in play plus 2.
Grimoire of Curses: 25 HP, Relic--At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard 1 card. Then, Gloomweaver deals each Hero Target X Infernal Damage, where X = (H) minus the number of cards discarded this way.
Zombie Servant: 2 HP, Zombie--At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the non-Villain Target with the highest HP (H) minus 2 Melee Damage.

Available Powers

Spoiler

Grease Gun: Equipment--Non-Hero Targets cannot deal Damage. You may not use Powers. You may not draw cards. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Tire Iron: Equipment, Tool--All Damage dealt by Mr. Fixer is Projectile Damage. After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, if that Target has 2 or fewer HP, destroy it. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.
Riveting Crane: Ongoing, Style--After Mr. Fixer Damages a Target, all Damage dealt to that Target is irreducible until the start of your next turn. When this card enters play, destroy all other Style cards in play.
Hoist Chain: Equipment, Tool--Whenever Mr. Fixer deals Damage to a Target, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. When this card enters play, return any other Tool cards in play to your hand.
Tool Box: Equipment--When this card enters play, draw 2 cards. At the start of your turn, return this card to your hand.
Meditation: One-Shot--Search your trash or your deck for a Style card and put it either into your hand or into play.
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Gaussian Coil Blaster: Equipment, Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X deals up to 3 Targets 1 Lightning Damage each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Temporal Shielding: Equipment, Plating--Reduce Psychic, Infernal, Radiant, and Sonic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Spoiler

Defensive Blast: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Discard a Plating card. If you do, Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 1 Damage of each type currently reduced by a Plating card.
Bio-Engineering Beam: Ongoing, Power: Destroy an Environment card. Omnitron-X deals 1 non-Hero Target 2 Energy Damage.

Available Powers

Deck: 10
Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Combat Stance:Ongoing, Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Deck: 20
Hand: 2
Spoiler

Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Look What I Found!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 3 melee damage. Is that target still around? You should do more damage next time. If that target is still in play, increase the next damage dealt by Guise by 1.
Trash: 16
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Drawn to the Flame: Ongoing--Power: Ra deals each non-Hero Target X Fire Damage, where X = the number of Villain Ongoing cards in play.
Spoiler

Flame Barrier: Ongoing, Limited--The first time Ra is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, Ra deals that Target 2 Fire Damage.
Flesh of the Sun God Ongoing--Ra is immune to Fire Damage. Power: Hero character cards are immune to Fire Damage until the start of your next turn.

Spoiler

Deaths Jester

Whack the Book with my power and draw 2.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Guise The Barbarian: Ongoing, Limited--I am mighty and fearsome, like the fabled alpaca! Increase damage dealt by Guise by 2. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

It is now Ra's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
-Grimoire of Curses--Relic, HP: 4/25

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Deck: 18
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Outcast

I'll play Staff of Ra to heal 3hp. That way i can take the hit from Ophidia the Deceiver instead of Wraith.

Then, since everyone is targeting the Grimoire, i might as well destroy it using the staff's power.

That way DJ can keep the few cards he has left. But i think Wraith will have to bear the attack from the zombie.

Unless anybody has any objections, i'll go ahead with that and draw a card to end my turn.

Glitch Girl

I'll soak the damage, no problem. 

Sidenote: put in an order for this game at my LCS.  Turns out I missed a local event last weekend, but they had leftover card packs so I got one of some Termi-N*tion characters.  So even though they're not in play, I FINALLY have physical cards to look at.  :)
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sadly I missed the Termi-Nation/Santa Guise promos from the web store by 1 day.  Sadness.

Ra draws

Spoiler

Living Conflagration: Ongoing--When this card enters play, Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 1 Fire Damage. You may draw a card.

It is now the Environment's turn.

Start: None

Play: Police Backup:At the end of the Environment turn, deal 1 Projectile Damage to the Villain Target with the highest HP. Whenever a Villain card would make a Player discard a card, destroy this card.

End: Police Backup shoots Gloomweaver for 1 damage.

Start: Nothing

Play: Ophidia the Deceiver: 8 HP, Familiar --At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP X Toxic Damage, where  X = (H) plus the number of Voodoo Pins in play.

End: The Zombie hits either Ra or Wraith.  I think the plan was for it to hit Ra, right?

Outcast

Wraith to absorb the hit of the Zombie. So Ra can take the hit from Ophidia the Deceiver.

catwhowalksbyhimself

That makes it Fixer's turn.  He plays Grease Gun.

It is now Omnitron's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects
Villain Targets may not deal damage(Grease Gun)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
HP: 73/90
Trash: 13
-Ophidia the Deceiver--Zombie, HP: 6/8

Spoiler

Ophidia the Deceiver: 8 HP, Familia --At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP X Toxic Damage, where  X = (H) plus the number of Voodoo Pins in play.

Available Powers

Spoiler

In Play: 1
Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 15/26

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 13/30

Available Powers

Deck: 22
Spoiler

Living Conflagration: Ongoing--When this card enters play, Ra deals 1 Target 2 Fire Damage. Power: Ra deals 1 Target 1 Fire Damage. You may draw a card.
Spoiler

Deck: 7

Spoiler

Police Backup:At the end of the Environment turn, deal 1 Projectile Damage to the Villain Target with the highest HP. Whenever a Villain card would make a Player discard a card, destroy this card.

HarryTrotter

Didnt I play FOcused Plasma cannon,and discarded 1 elemental exo?
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on January 27, 2016, 06:16:53 AM
Every single
Equipment card in your trash was returned to you hand.  You had spares.

HarryTrotter

I target Ophidia with FCP.
Play another FCP.
And ditch another elemental exo for defensive blast.And I draw a card.
Jon Farmer

Glitch Girl

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on January 27, 2016, 10:02:21 AM
Quote from: Spade on January 27, 2016, 06:16:53 AM
Every single
Equipment card in your trash was returned to you hand.  You had spares.
Yeah that whole bit was a bit disorienting.  Last turn I was wondering how my hand bloated up so much until I spotted that. 
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

You all might be interested in an ARG currently being worked on my the Sentinels community which appears to be telling the story leading up to the final expansion.  And there is a lot of fun stuff here.

http://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/whose-tim-cosing-8227

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Spade on January 27, 2016, 11:09:34 AM
I target Ophidia with FCP.
Play another FCP.
And ditch another elemental exo for defensive blast.And I draw a card.

You were right, there was some kind of issue with your hand.

Here is your corrected hand, before doing anything on your turn.

Spoiler
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

You still have an extra Focused Plasma Cannon, but the other Elemental is already in play, so it isn't in your hand.  Temporal Shielding will do the same amount of damage though.

HarryTrotter

Ok,then I discard temporal shielding for defensive blast,everything else stays the same.
Jon Farmer

Reepicheep

I'm home from my India adventure folks. Thanks for doing my turns, Cat.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry for the delay.  I was rather disctracted by that ARG.  All over now, revealing 9 different comic book story panels, snipits of other story, and finally the final expansion to the game--Oblivaeon.

Omnitron-X draws
Spoiler

Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects
Villain Targets may not deal damage(Grease Gun)

Spoiler

Nightmare Walker

Demon-God Incarnate
HP: 69/90
Trash: 15

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.
In Play: 6
-Focused Plasma Cannon--Equipment, Component
-Focused Plasma Cannon--Equipment, Component
Spoiler

HP: 15/26

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Available Powers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 13/30

Available Powers

Deck: 22
Spoiler

Spoiler

Deck: 7

Spoiler

Police Backup:At the end of the Environment turn, deal 1 Projectile Damage to the Villain Target with the highest HP. Whenever a Villain card would make a Player discard a card, destroy this card.

Glitch Girl

Did Spade take out Ophidia and the Zombie?   If he did I play Stun Bolt, if not I play Throwing Knives. 

Either way I use whatever I played to hit the enemy, then scan with Infrared Eyepiece.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

He cleared the board, yes.

Two cards are

Vast Following: One-Shot--Shuffle the Villain trash and reveal the top (H) cards. Put any revealed Cultists and Relics into play. Put the other revealed cards back in the trash. Play the top card of the Villain deck.
Indigo Pin    : 9 hp, Voodoo Pin--When this card enters play, place it next to the Hero with the fewest cards in play.At the end of that Hero's turn, that Hero's Player discards a card, chosen randomly.

Glitch Girl

Is everyone cool with Vast Following on bottom, Sable Pin on top?  It will target Guise I think. 
-Glitch Girl

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Outcast

I think anything would be better than Vast Following.  We could probably destroy the pin the next round? Spade/Omnitron X could use his power to play the top card of Guise's deck to compensate for Guise discarding a card?