anyone with melee_double punch

Started by heroidosilencio, November 01, 2015, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I am looking for a mesh that has the melee "melee_double_punch".

I would like to put it in my batman, so that Batman could make a movement lookis as he was hitting  two enemy heads at the same time (melee_double_punch) with 120 degree.

I found one. But some meshes does not allow us to transfer the movements  with m25keyframetransfer in a easy way. It is necessary to open the keyframe with nifskope in a complicated way. 

does someone recomend any mesh that har a melee_double punch?? I would like to try the movement transfer with a new mesh.

Cyber Burn

If you want, send me the Batman Skope you are working on, and the Mesh with the  "Melee_Double_Punch", and I will try to take a look at it for you. It may take a while because of my schedule though, so I wouldn't be offended if someone else stepped up and checked this out before me.

heroidosilencio

Oh, Very nice.

You would help very nice. I got your message.

I was needing your e-email adress because I would like to talk to you about that message you sent to me about USagent.

I am not an expert, but I would like to send you some meshes I worked with, so that you could analyse. There is no USagent, but I liked some and I want to show to you.

Cyber Burn

As long as you're not in a hurry, and don't mind waiting a while, feel free to send anything you want.