News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A little mutant gift....

Started by Jimaras8, November 07, 2015, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

With th bloom of excllent skopes that Pod and WB are releasing lately i figured i could help and provide some hero files in order to put those skopes to use and save time and effort from everyone. As much as a i enjoy building a hero, having feedback and groundwork is always welcome. So, i will release the Hellions-New X-men pack that has Icarus, Hellion, Wither, Wind Dancer, Elixir, Boom-Boom and Surge in my yahoo group. Cheers!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

trebean

What FX Packs are you using here? This is pretty great. Shame that there's hardly any DC though :/

spydermann93

Great to hear, Jim!

Can't wait to check them all out! I know nothing about the characters :P

Jimaras8

Quote from: trebean on November 08, 2015, 06:15:31 AM
What FX Packs are you using here? This is pretty great. Shame that there's hardly any DC though :/

Most of the fx for those heroes are provided with the skopes that Pod and WB have made and you can find them here http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/podmark.html. Just download the skope you want.

As for the DC stuff i'm afraid i'm not that well-versed with the DC universe. I love Bats and Flash but my exposure is mainly with animated stuff and movies. I try to make hfs of heroes i know and understand power and personality-wise if that makes sense :D. I have given a spin on the JL though!

Jimaras8

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 08, 2015, 06:18:31 AM
Great to hear, Jim!

Can't wait to check them all out! I know nothing about the characters :P

Hahah, there sure are a bazilion of mutants. I recently read Messiah Trilogy and i got a better grasp on them. They are basically New Mutants 2.0 after Cannonball, Magik, Mirage and the others took off.

Podmark

If you have any questions about their abilities feel free to ask. I'm pretty much an expert on these characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page