News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spiderman for PS4

Started by HarryTrotter, June 14, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

https://youtu.be/3R2uvJqWeVg
Here is the trailer.People have already begun hating the costume.And that voice sounds really familiar,I just cant place it.Yuri Lowenthal?
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Silver Shocker

I actually was considering starting a topic about it myself. I'm actually quite optimistic about this game, though yes, that costume is a weird one. And that's definitely Yuri Lowenthal. He's voiced Spidey before, in the Super Hero Squad video games and the Spider-Man Unlimited Mobile game.

Mister Negative's Inner Demons confirmed!  :thumbup:

Some juicy details:

- Biggest team Insomniac (the developer) has ever had working on a game
- Most ambitious Marvel game ever made
- It's been in development for "quite some time"
- It's not connected at all with the upcoming movie
- Open world
- It'll focus on both Peter Parker and Spider-man
- PS4 exclusive and published by SIE (Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- They aren't ready to talk about any release timeframe

All of those sound promising. Insomniac made Ratchet and Clank, Spyro, Resistance and Sunset Overdrive. Hope they do a good job.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

HarryTrotter

So Spidey is Simon the Digger.
Suit isnt the standard one,but its okay IMO.Not the worst costume change,anyway.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Tomato

I really don't think it matters, tbh. Almost every Spider-Man game has had optional costumes, and even Amazing Spider-Man 1 had the option of choosing the Tobey Maguire costume.