Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

DC Extended Universe

(1/57) > >>

HarryTrotter:
I guess we need a thread for that?Full list of planed movies can be found on wikipedia,so Im not gonna list them.
We are also getting Krypton,a prequel show to Superman like Gotham is to Batman.On SyFy.Well F...
Along the road we also have Blue Beetle and Booster Gold,Shazam and Justice League Dark.Fables and Sandman are being discussed.

JeyNyce:
Yeah, a topic like this was bound to pop up sooner or later.  I just hope DC give us more info to get excited over or drop hints/ clues in the Batman v Superman & Suicide Squad movies.

Talavar:
It needs to be mentioned what is going to count in the burgeoning DC Cinematic Universe:  Gotham, Arrow and Flash shows don't, and potential Fables and Sandman films won't, but I'm not sure about Shazam or the Krypton show.

GhostMachine:
I just don't see Krypton working as a long concept show. But I could be wrong.

Marvel has gotten it right with their movies and tv shows, for the most part. (The recent Fantastic Four movie being the exception) That's not happening with DC, unfortunately. TV shows, yes. Movies, no. (Constantine had good casting and acting, but bad writing)

I think they're doing a disservice to Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin by even announcing Green Arrow and Flash movies with different actors while the tv shows are still running.

Shogunn2517:

--- Quote from: GhostMachine on December 17, 2015, 04:17:14 AM ---I just don't see Krypton working as a long concept show. But I could be wrong.

Marvel has gotten it right with their movies and tv shows, for the most part. (The recent Fantastic Four movie being the exception) That's not happening with DC, unfortunately. TV shows, yes. Movies, no. (Constantine had good casting and acting, but bad writing)

I think they're doing a disservice to Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin by even announcing Green Arrow and Flash movies with different actors while the tv shows are still running.

--- End quote ---

COMPLETELY agree!  It's like they're wasting talent.  Which is why it ain't too surprising SA has been talking about jumping to Marvel.  I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but I have to imagine he and GG must be feeling some sort of way for not getting on the big screen and not having any sort of chance to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version