News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

It's been a long time coming...

Started by Cyber Burn, January 09, 2016, 06:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I'd really like to thank the Members of FR for all the patience and support that they have shown me over the years while I went back to School to get my Bachelor's Degree. It's put a lot of strain on me, and even more on my family. But I am very proud to announce that on December 8th, 2015, I was awarded my Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies, and I can now re-enroll to fully immerse myself into the Credentialing Program.

And like I said, you guys have been very supportive, and I can't tell you enough how grateful I am, not only for the Friendships that you have shown me, both in good times and bad, but also, for the support and encouragement that you have given me when I have so desperately needed it.

This is just one more reason why I plan on being a life long FR Member, thank you for everything my friends, I owe you all so much, and I don't know if I could ever repay that debt.

spydermann93

Congratulations on your graduation, Cyber! From one college student to another, that's a real milestone.

Really happy for you, man! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

WyldFyre

Happy Graduation and Congratulations Cyber.   :yipee :yipee :yipee

You deserve to celebrate.  I'm so very happy for you.
For Freedom!

daglob

President Raygun

Congratulations Cyber and thanks for sticking around. :thumbup:

hoss20

I'm very happy for you, my friend. Congratulations.
:yipee

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

crimsonquill

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

GhostMachine

Epimethee

At the risk of being thoroughly unoriginal... Congratulations!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

clownprince

"At the risk of being thoroughly unoriginal... Congratulations!"
even more unoriginal but just as heart felt :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: clownprince on January 11, 2016, 03:55:58 PM
"At the risk of being thoroughly unoriginal… Congratulations!"
even more unoriginal but just as heart felt :thumbup:

Unoriginal is perfectly alright, especially since I know it really is heart felt from each and every one of you. You guys have let me bounce ideas off of you on more than one occasion, so I know I wouldn't be at this point if it weren't for all of you.

This weekend, I officially re-applied as a Graduate Student so that I can pursue my Teaching Credential in the Moderate/Severe Population. Now it's only a matter of time until I hear back as to whether or not I've been accepted. Whish me luck.  :D

BentonGrey

Congratulations my friend!  You've chosen an amazing field.  Folks like you are certainly needed in it!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet news. i'm very happy for you, and i know that you will always prove yourself worthy.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.