News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Current resources

Started by Panther_Gunn, January 20, 2016, 02:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Do we have a current-ish list of VP resources?  All my links are gone with the wind, aside from the Yahoo Groups I had already joined.  I know I've got BG's, Dana's, and Yellow Lantern's in the list, but wondering if anything else had appeared since then.  I know Sledgehammer's site is gone the way of Geocities, which is probably the most recent one I remembered.  I had gotten a couple, and was liking what I had found.

I think I'm currently looking for a good Green Goblin pack at the moment.  The minion would be most pleased if I got him added.  Other Spider villains would be good as well (Doc Ock is currently silent ... definitely uncharacteristic).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

crimsonquill

Most of Sledge's work is compiled in my collections including some works he was tinkering with before he went MIA. It's a shame that Geocities and Yahoo Groups has been slowly erasing what archived VP packs there were out there.. including my own. I've been slowly building a new place to host my VPMAX collection (not that life has been making this a speedy process like I hoped it would be).

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

bearded

I've got most of them, if you have any specific requests. I've got a decent Green Goblin, but I don't know where it came from.
There are a few I haven't released yet, I have a Black Cat made from Spiderman Friend or Foe. I have a couple I made from Neverwinter Nights mods. Where should I send the Goblin?

cmdrkoenig67

Hey PG,

I have almost every VP too... I think I have Yellow Lantern's Green Goblin (which is quite good).

Dana

Panther_Gunn

I wish I still had the time to trawl through all of the Yahoo groups all over again, in search of things I'm missing.  I've never been one to ask people for things unless I absolutely couldn't find it myself.  At least knowing that the VPs are mostly still contained where I remember them helps narrow down where I need to look.

Bearded, if you want to send Green Goblin to the address in my profile, that would be great.  Thanks.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

cmdrkoenig67

My VP list is still at the archived FR and a few of the links still work (especially the Yahoo groups)...

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41060.0

Dana