News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Reach for the sky!!!!!!

Started by thalaw2, March 18, 2016, 03:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thalaw2

Thalaw2 is back in town.  And there will be law and order round these parts!  I've been gone for a good while dealing with life.  The end result is I'm now permanently back in the USofA with a wife and child...go figger.  Pics to come later.  It's good to be back.   I can see stars...the sky is almost always blue...and after few weeks of coughing up a lung during my morning run I've finally rid myself of the poisonous effects of Shanghai's air.  Now I just need to get a steady job and try to get back the lifestyle I've lost over the past few months.

Oh well...no complaints.  I've got clean air, health, my family, FFR, and beer!  It's good to be back! 

Now pass the sarsaparilla!   
革命不会被电视转播

daglob

BentonGrey

Welcome back Thalaw!  I hope you find America everything you remembered it to be. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Oh no! It's the feds!!

*frantically hides the mattress with a ripped-off tag and the plans to loiter around every gas station*

OrWolvie1

LOL. Well, there goes my plans for World Domination!  :doh:

Epimethee

Welcome back in North America!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

thalaw2

Thanks for all the love...and unlove.  It's all good!  LOL!  Life in North America is all about reverse culture shock for now.  I'm trying to get to know my family while starting my own family.  And then there's adjusting to the transportation and technology gap.  OMG!
革命不会被电视转播

stumpy

Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg