unintentiinally ironic, misdirected spam post about directing messages

Started by carridges2, March 19, 2016, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carridges2

Geo targeting is one of the effective approaches in sending your message to a specified audience or demographic based on their location. [name of company which posts poorly directed and poorly composed spam posts failing to highlight any appreciable skill at social media manipulation] Various Social networks Like Facebook along with twitter have the relevant tools that often allows in communicating with the audience in the rightful manner.

daglob

[Sniff, sniff, sniff] Smells like spam...

Panther_Gunn

Don't be insulting SPAM like that.  Unless you're talking about Spam, then you're probably spot on.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

bearded

Quote from: carridges2 on March 19, 2016, 10:50:09 AM
Geo targeting is one of the effective approaches in sending your message to a specified audience or demographic based on their location. social media companies melbourne Various Social networks Like Facebook along with twitter have the relevant tools that often allows in communicating with the audience in the rightful manner.
Tell me more, do.

Reepicheep

This guy's gonna fit right in here.

catwhowalksbyhimself

We haven't had a good robo-spam around here in years.  I forgot how entertaining it can be.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

President Raygun

Oh good, now I can break out my old Voight-Kampff machine.....

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/