Ladies and Gentlemen, The next Batman movie is...

Started by Tomato, March 26, 2016, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJyp2LFHgk

It's so sad that I'm much more excited for this shared DC universe than for the actual cinematic universe.

Silver Shocker

Haven't watched the trailer yet, but I will say that I recently watched the Lego Movie for the first time while I was sick and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Lego version of Batman was great, I love the prospect of him getting his own movie. The casting choices for the other characters are pretty out there though, but I'll have to wait and see how they turn out.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

catwhowalksbyhimself

The Lego movie was a serious surprise.  It really shouldn't have been very good, but it somehow really was.

If they can keep up the same level of humor in the Lego Batman movie, then it will be a lot of fun.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Silver Shocker

There's a second teaser trailer.

I've now seen both of them, I like them, the movie looks really fun. I really like seeing the other characters that are going to be in it.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

Ha!  This looks delightful!  I am actually more than a little excited for a Lego version of classic Aquaman.  I'm sure he'll have a small part, but still, that is cool. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

thalaw2

革命不会被电视转播

catwhowalksbyhimself

I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka